/mm/ Mighty Mouse General Thread 2

mighty mouse discussion
here I come to save the day!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rsPa8QgGGkc
youtube.com/watch?v=t-wUe5aEwHM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

it's mighty mouse time!

this mouse has had a bit too much cheese! he's beefed up and ready to save the say!

so glad to see another /mm/ we don't get enough of these. love this mousey mousey bastard.

ITT: The saddest thing I've ever seen on Sup Forums.

This is worst than the pedo posts.

not another one of these fucking MM threads

sound track to this thread!

youtube.com/watch?v=rsPa8QgGGkc

Stills from the Mighty Mouse: The New adventures episode "The Littlest Tramp". Top left: the flower is crushed by the rich man. Top right: Mighty Mouse receives the remains of the flower, which falls apart in his hand. Bottom left: Mighty Mouse thinks fondly of the girl, and brings out what's left of the flower. Bottom right: Mighty Mouse smells the flower, inhaling it in the process.

Really been waiting patiently for another one of these.

How is pedo posting sad? Pedophobe

very funny /mm/ related stand-up-comedy

youtube.com/watch?v=t-wUe5aEwHM

not bad!! good to see that little mousey in pop-culture!

Here's my old mighty mouse toy, I keep him proudly on display in my 1990 Honda CRX

The kids love him!

Does /mm/ have any black posters?

ok ok so let's be civil about this.....
do we prefer the "new adventures of" or the original series?

Still better than Star Wars threads.

call me controversial but I'm a bigger fan of the new adventures...maybe it's nostalgia...

you fucking idiot. you absolute fucking moron. i'll have you know that the original series absolutely shits all over the new adventures. it is not even close. not even slightly close. i could not imagine being able to delude myself, even for a second, into thinking about the new adventures holds a fucking candle to the beauty and mastery that is the original mighty mouse terry toons. you do not deserve to post on this thread, NEIGH! this board!!!! good day.

hey! that's pretty cool,
what year did you get that in? I'm pretty sure I have the same one, my kids love it too!
the toy not the car lol

good to see the lil guy has a sensitive side!

a true patriot is our little mouse!!!