Willem Dafoe is the best actor of his generation and the generation before it...

Willem Dafoe is the best actor of his generation and the generation before it. He effortlessly stars in Hollywood schlock and arthouse flare. He'll be in a video game or a Pixar movie one minute and an Abel Ferrara or LVT movie the next. He has a very interesting look and is capable of playing both a virtuous figure (Last Temptation of Christ, Platoon, The Florida Project) and a despicable villain (To Live and Die in LA, The Grand Budapest Hotel). Show your appreciation for him ITT. What's your favorite role of his? Do you think he will get Best Supporting Actor this year? Why does he have such a giant penis?

Literally makes any movie he's in better.

and he has big pennis

Antichrist

Floppy cock and balls

He was the best part of the tv show Recue Me.

>poor man's christopher walken who you cast when harvey keitel is busy making car insurance advertisements.

I remember when madonna poured wax on his knob

Both James Woods and Jeff Bridges > this character weirdo

>poor man's christopher walken
absolutely incorrect choice and this would be common knowledge to you if you watched New Rose Hotel. Dafoe is far superior in it.

But he's been in various movies with Harvey Keitel.

You know that car race trick when you use the car in front of you to gain speed by driving real close to it?
Same thing.

Harvey's a fucking kite.

>flip flops

PFFFFFFFFFT

>>poor man's christopher walken
Your post needs more cowbell.

WillANT Dafoe?

IMPRESSIVE

AND THERE WAS A FIRE FIGHT!

Amazing buddy cop flick set in Saigon.

>Harvey's a fucking kite.
funny post

>His actual face is more disturbing than his villain prop mask..

True

>Abel Ferrara
>LVT
>not schlock
boi...

underrated

fuck this man's based

>Why does he have such a giant penis?
Isn't that just an urban legend?

Someone post the webm already

why hasn't it been posted yet?

I don't know much about Willem Dafoe but I do like him. Like you said, he just appears unexpectedly in just about any type of media and doesn't stick to Hollywood blockbusters. I have respect for actors who do a variety of things and don't just follow where the money and the crowds go.

He's always good in any role he plays and I love seeing him pop up randomly in anything I watch. I don't really follow his career but when I'm watching something and I see him I always get a smile on my face.

Plebs don't know about Animal Factory
Dafoe + Eddie Furlong kino