So this is the new face of antisemitism in Hollywood

So this is the new face of antisemitism in Hollywood.

Why are they so hateful Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

digitalcommons.law.scu.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=2223&context=historical
latimesblogs.latimes.com/movies/2011/05/nicolas-refn-lars-von-trier-ryan-gosling-drive.html
youtube.com/watch?v=5Vv0E_-Fi5g&t=27m54s
imdb.com/name/nm0934725/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>anti-semitism
>in hollywood

That like trying to be anti-muslim in mecca.

>Albert Einstein
>anti-semite

Did you not hear that Nicolas Winding Refn is literally the Joseph Goebbels of cinema and that he and Albert Brooks colluded with the Iranian government (represented by VAJA asset Hossein Amini) to stir up antisemitic attacks using subliminal techniques in the propaganda film "Drive" (2011)?

digitalcommons.law.scu.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=2223&context=historical

Carey Mulligan is a brunette with brown eyes. Oscar Isaac Hernandez is Cuban/Guetemalan.

Yes but he APPEARS middle eastern and thus represents the Palestinian terrorists.

I wish Refn would make more movies like Drive and the Pusher trilogy instead of this artsy bullshit

he's remaking Pusher as as netflix show

really? I didn't hear about that

that's got me very excited, Pusher 2 is one of my favourite movies

He's not remaking pusher but he's making a crime drama series for Amazon but it'll probably be autism like ogf and Valhalla rising
Also refn is Jewish

the show is called "Too Old to Die Young"

>I wish Refn would make more bad movies

He's doing that, though.

>is a pleb
>favorite Pusher film is the worst one
No surprises here

>digitalcommons.law.scu.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=2223&context=historical

wew lad

Worst is clearly 3 which relies mostly on shocks and has muddled themes

I wouldn't mind a show like Only God Forgives. Valhalla Rising was pure wank though, I genuinely don't think that anyone has any idea what that bullshit was about beyond One Eye being Odin

Is that not objectively true? Jews are a threat to the whole world

>Worst is clearly 3
Your taste is fucking terrible.

If i ever meet the plaintiff id show him what antisemitism looks like.

>Also refn is Jewish
proofs?

They're not wrong

He's said it himself when he said von Trier's Hitler comments at Cannes were disgusting.

that's not proof

He literally said "I'm Jewish" you fuckhead

Martin H.Leaf
A jew lawyer sues a movie that offends him.
What a kike

He's been talking about wanting to make a sequel to Valhalla rising set in the future in Tokyo with yakuza, it went from a literal sequel to a spiritual sequel and now his next project is the avenging silence about a mute spy who has to kill a yakuza boss or something. He mentioned that his Amazon show will have references to samurai in Los Angeles so there are similarities in both projects. Like ogf had obvious Asian influences and drive was Walter Hill the driver which was already a samurai story ripping off Melville, Leone and therefore kurosawa. The avenging silence has the same gimmick as the great silence with mute lone wolf characters being named silence, just like quiet in mgs 5 because refn and Kojima are autism brothers. They want to be autistic 60s spaghetti western directors so much but qt already has that autism crown.

I just remember him saying Lars was old and should stop

None of his parents are jewish though

>the promoted stereotypes are true
Is it still anti-semitism at that point, or is that simply the whole idea behind """""anti-semitism"""""?

latimesblogs.latimes.com/movies/2011/05/nicolas-refn-lars-von-trier-ryan-gosling-drive.html
>Coming from a Jewish family myself...

youtube.com/watch?v=5Vv0E_-Fi5g&t=27m54s
>I'm Jewish

imdb.com/name/nm0934725/
>The Danish Solution: The Rescue of the Jews in Denmark (Documentary) (director of photography)
>Keep on Walking: Joshua Nelson, the Jewish Gospel Singer (Documentary) (director)

But there is literally zero (0) proof that Vibeke Winding is of jewish heritage, not a single atypical last name in her family tree and Anders Refn is of Danish bürger and Danish-Scanian noble heritage.

I feel like Nicolas is just making shit up, possibly for the lulz

Go away Lars, you're literally Hitler