HBO series when?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MfPEu98kVOg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Will never do it just.

Let it stay as an anime gem hidden away in time and space.

Right after man walks upon the sun

Not really. Feminism and social justice will find a way to butcher it. Honestly if there was some kind of adaptation of this masterpiece with niggers or women i'll just kill myself

I hope never.

>Let it stay as an anime gem hidden away in time and space.
>He doesn't know about the upcoming kuroko no heroes remake.

Tbh man, looks like shit.

Ever since they went away from hand drawn productions over to computer software, its been shit for me, its probably why i stopped watching anime over a decade ago, and only from time to time, watch some of the old stuff.

This.

John Boyega as Reinhard

I'll be honest, the ship cruiser scenes in TLJ, I got some LotGH vibes. It quite as good but gave me hope that someone could do a rip off film similar to the series.

No live action for it though. It's too perfect to be adapted and tainted.

No series past the original is ever needed. It's perfect in every way barring the animation and that alone doesn't mean a remake should be risked

When the chinese live action version becomes very popular and the new fujoshit anime gets a following on tumblr.

Wasn’t he secretly in love with Annerose?

fucking stupid idiots, hell bent on advancing their own careers on the blood of millions

>secretly

Reinhard

Well It’s not like he ever confessed his feelings to her. I might be wrong though since I didn’t watch the gaiden series, only the main series.

pretty fucking powerful for a 80's cartoon

It already had some SJW undertones in it. Did you never notice that the Empire was filled with nothing but Germanics, while the Alliance was filled with minorities or all the nazi parallels?

Yang Wenli

Reuenthal was the best character in the entire series

Reinhart should have saved Yang

Mittermeyer was always faster...

yea but the alliance are the bad guys.

F
so was he actually a rapist?

He really was. Orberstein was also excellent.

This show was better than it had any right to be

Not really, they portrayed most of the empire’s characters as sympathetic or at least gave them some development other than le ebil nazi

FUCKING SJWS they ruin everything. Boycott LOGH

is Reunthal literally our guy ?

youtube.com/watch?v=MfPEu98kVOg

gave me goosebumps, no homo

the New Empire yes, the old Empire was made out to be very very shit and that was the nazi one

They also trashed the Alliance and their way of running things extensively throughout the series and shown Yang Wenli being completely disillusioned about the team he fought for, because he had an ideal of democracy, but knew he wasn't living in one.

Yeah I know what the show was like mate, I'm just saying there was shit that Sup Forumstards would point out and whine about it (and would be stupid for doing so) in it

So you were only pretending?

No, I just said there were some undertones with the emphasis being on that word

LOGH is one of my favourite shows ever made and I think it's close to being flawless

The fucking space jews ruined everything

Well didn't Rudolf advocate for racial purity and committed mass genocide?

But anime is still hand-drawn. Why do so many people think it isn't?

You wouldnt do the same?

This

show is based because it proves how worthless crony democracy is and proves space nazis are the based fuhrers.

Yeah that's what I was talking about

Best boi

Is Yang a pedo?

How so? Isn’t he like 19?

>this fat morbidly obese fucking FREAK got on tv because women complained SNL hadn't had a black "female" on the show so top soy boy in charge Lorne Michaels held EMERGENCY casting calls to get not one but TWO terrible black uggos for their terrible show.
And that brings us to where we are today, forced to use our ocular nerves to view this hideous fucking BEAST

How would (((HBO))) handle his character ?

Kek I thought you were asking if Julian was a pedo since he was with Karin

>ay massa wanna put yo dick in my assa?

he was 14 when he started living with Yang

Like they handled Littlefinger basically

Space battles look CG as fuck

>Wanting current "Nerd Culture" to poison Legend of the Galactic Heroes

Dear God, no!

Cast them

Yeah, there's 3DCG used in anime but the bulk of the animation is hand-drawn. And for things like space ships 3DCG is a good choice.

The new fujoshit LOGH adaptation is going to do that

>Mittermeyer, I don't need to tell you my plans, just follow orders like a good soldier

Fassbender for Reuenthal

At least Fujo are respectful to the original source, SJWs and faux nerds will want to change it so it looks nothing like what it was supposed to be.

What makes it fujoshit? And what does it have to do with American nerd culture?

Never.

and he was the best man of his age, thats why he was able to made the Empire

His succesors were the ones that began to stagnate and became hedonistic and corrupt leaders. If I remember correctly they never trash Rudolph in the show and just say that eventually even the spawn of a great man is not a granted to be one too

thats also Reinhard thinking, he didnt want his empire to be inherited by his son/daugther, but by the most capable man

There was an episode with Kircheis' family?

many characters mention the atrocities from Rudolf's reign, he was okay at first but progressively became more and more tyranical as the years went by, he's not exactly remembered as a great dude, I remember a scene where Reinhardt actually fears himself turning into a second Rudolf.

Its from the prequel series

Seriously though why did Reinhard let such a retard like Bittenfeld in his group?

Honestly thought Julian would end up with Cazerne’s daughter in the future

>mfw parents ask "honey, what's that shit you serve on?"

you'll be dead in one episode

Its not like you're gonna watch all the episodes in one sitting anyways

Bittenfield's men fucking worshiped him, you have an entire battalion ready to suicidally charge into an enemy at your disposal.

Bittenfeld was extremely good in certain combat situations, the show shows this a lot

Only character I couldn't stand. Absolute Mary Sue.

A bald assertion isn't an argument. I've already refuted your representation based arguments. Give me something else.

BACK YOU GO MANCHILD

Why are you pretending to be me?

>manchild meme
epic bruh

You have no power here

He only had one badass moment and that's when he axed a bunch of Terraists posing as Imperials after Yang's death. I fucking hated how he got everything handed to him just because he was Yang's protege.

yes, this is what this place needed
more unfunny nonsense

you think they'd have a clue that this isn't the kind of series that works like that. golden wings is already a retarded example of why bother

has anyone got the picture of Bittenfeld looking confused and saying
>legal justification?

I crack up every time I see it

>complains about manchildren on Sup Forums
This board has been nothing but star wars for the past few weeks

>Red hair
>Pale
>Wears black
>Incompetent yet still tries to undermine his superiors and take charge

So is General Hux some Bittenfield wannabe?

So the entire Bittenfeld family consists of retards?