Im the weeeeasel, BUDdy

>im the weeeeasel, BUDdy
What did he actually mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jLuI0eMkqQs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I feel he represents what was bad about the 90s.

And also what was good about the 90s.

his lolsorandom slang pisses me off the most. did anyone even talk like that back then?

Pauly Shore renaissance when?!

mainly bad though

>bad
Ummmmm no sweetie.

hopefully never

No

Pauly Shore did

No one talked like that. I think he was from LA. So maybe some California lingo? We had a real Valley Girl problem back then, maybe related to that accent

>that time he went on Joe Rogan and basically admitted the only good time in his 50 years of life were like 4 years in the late 80s and early 90s
Imagine being so fucking pathetic

lol

>the cheese is old and moldy

he got blacklisted for beating up Denise Richards

Can we round up Pauly Shore, Sean Astin, and Brendan Fraser for an Encino Man sequel.
I'm pretty sure all three having nothing going on major.

In what way? I believe he was a much needed lighthearted antidote to the Gen X nihilism

he was cringe inducing
t. Oldfag born in 1981

Also this guy

>tfw you will never be a prototypical high school jock

Pauly Shore is pure 90s kino

youtube.com/watch?v=jLuI0eMkqQs

And now for the dairy group, milk duds, hide these under your pillow dude, if your mom finds em you're toast

it's gonna be MAY-jor
Son-In-Law is the best pauly shore movie
In The Army Now is runnerup

don't think you know what oldfag means

Someone who's been on Sup Forums for a decade

I'm finally an oldfag after 10 years?
Wow this is bullshit, where the fuck is my life?
I been glued to this shit since 2008.

You've wasted your life away.

nugs, chillin' and grindage buuuuuuudy.

how do I type that mouth noise he makes?

84 here. Shore was an essential part of the 90s as said, a counterpoint to GenX nihilism. Every one of his movies is about him being a lazy selfish douche who only achieves his goals when applying himself. The twist is his character would find a way to infuse his unique style into being proactive. Granted this is usually no more complex than putting colorful scarves on stuff or making a Slurpee Cannon or something stupid, but GenX was able to identify with that. Imagine being a teen in the 90s and working shitty minimum wage jobs for pennies when your parents and even older siblings were handed 401ks and careers just years before you came of age. It was retarded but a relatable fantasy at the time.

2008 isn't an oldfag

Anything after 07 you will always be a newfag

MEAT GROUP

fftfttftftft

That's actually a passable approximation

He was shit.

COMPED

yes please

SESSÃO DA TARDE