Next up to bat

Next up to bat...

How will you feel about this one going away?

It would be an end of an era.

Adventure time
Is special.

It feels like it started something awesome.

Adventure Time is Cartoon Network's last remaining good show. Once that's gone, the network will be on its way to death.

if it does end. Please, end it strong and do it when the show is in good quality. I don't want to see a show got axed because it got milked to death.

It does need to end, but I'll still be melancholic. It was revolutionary.

All good things must come to an end. I'll be a little sad, but 8 years is a long fucking time for a cartoon, so it's hard to be too upset about it. The timing also feels right for the character arcs and plot threads to come to a head. I would've liked maybe a few more episodes to help conclude everything, but again, it's hard to complain.

Good riddance.

They confirmed back in September that the series will end with its ninth season next year.

Happy. It was never very good. And it proved to be shit when EVERY SINGLE ARC was Status Quo'd.

I'm not going to pretend the show had potential because the characters are too annoying. Especially the female characters who are now Lesbian Bait. The one I think I'll actually miss is Gumball. Yes I know, Gumball has annoying characters, but it still feels more endearing than AT's cast.....except for Obese Retard Richard and Nicole because she enables the lard ass.

It should have ended at S2, then it would be remembered as 10/10

Now, a generous 5

Relieved. It's not good anymore. Same way I felt when bleach and naruto both ended.

Like the other anons said, it will be the end of an era, and even though its been shit for many years it will be heartbreaking to see these characters go once and for all. Ill probably cry at the end.

Hey Arnold is next, late this year

then AT sometime in 2018 unless the Zim movie beats it

only the recent mini series have been interesting.

everything else has been shit and it should've been cancelled a few years ago.

only hope if they can maintain the quality. I am start to concern, considering how many things fail terribly because of that.

Good, maybe.

It should've ended a long time ago.

I don't see why they won't maintain the quality. The only concern for me is how they are going to end it. No matter what happens, the finale is going to be insane, hopefully the good kind.

If it has a good ending I will definitely look back on it fondly. Though good endings seem to be in short supply these days.

yep, I am still waiting, still waiting...

>It was never very good.
Only faggots say stuff like this.
AT seasons 1-3 is easily some of the best cartooning to come out of the 2010's so far.

Same in RS's case

Nah, not really going to feel too bad about this one ending.
It was alright when it began but now its over stayed its welcome.