Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MV_3Dpw-BRY
youtu.be/pqs7857hksM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Get autism

this unironically

1. be handsome as fuck

Be an autistic handsome guy with a lazy eye

This, desu. As long as you're handsome girls will forgive any awkward trait and guys will want to be you

drive

will they forget how I rant about PC culture and make racist jokes about eastern europeans when I'm drinking?

>tfw no girl looks at me that way

they wont forget but if you are handsome they will tolerate it

I think me and Ryan would get on really well. He threw knives at kids in school after watching Rambo, and I used my tie as a lasso/whip after watching Indiana Jones. We would be best friends.

Can someone shop this to feature the Goose?

Same.

Fuck you! Ryan is my best friend, get your own!

Listen man, Ryan already officially asked me to be his best bud and of course I accepted. You might think of him as your best friend but he chose me to be his best friend and now we even have a bunch of inside jokes to make fun of goobers like you so just buzz off.

no dubs no fren

youtube.com/watch?v=MV_3Dpw-BRY

Is she even looking at him? Seems like she's staring off into the distance and smiling at what based Rocco just said.

top kek. This. As long as you are attractive, majority of women will tolerate anything....same thing goes for men dealing with attractive women.

FREN

Stare blankly.

FREN

Anyone else drinking this?

youtu.be/pqs7857hksM

It's easier than you think.

>3D plastic

I'm very good looking but I have the face and body of a 16 year old and I weigh 135 pounds, women treat me like a kid and don't take me seriously. What do?

become a trap

take roles that fit your baseline (indifferent, robotic, slow)

Hit on high school girls.

Oh, like you're doing now?

but what if youre way off baseline?