Superman art and fanart thread

Let's immerse ourselves in hope and heroism.

Other urls found in this thread:

rule34.paheal.net/post/list/Dick_Hammersmith La_Encantadora superman/1
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Waaaah. Why have laws an shit.

Why have they built a wall at sea?

It doesn't make sense.

Huh, never noticed what the image might be about. I'm just dumping Superart. Sorry for angry-ing up your blood. The angry dome is over there.

Thanks user, I'm running low. My DC folder has a lot more corrupt images in it than I remember. Wait, Lex? LEEEEEEEEEEEEX!

Keep those damn atlanteans out.

Given the frequency with which the east coast gets hit by tsunamis I think a sea wall would be a legitimate investment.
I like to think this is from a superdickery cover.
>hahaha, now AQUAMAN and I can turn all of New York into a beachfront spa, We'll be RICH!

>tfw you realize Supes is an illegal alien

I always wonder how his parents got documentation for him, given they either kidnapped him, or had him in secret and never told the goberment about him, as far as the rest fo the Smallville community is concerned. Especially if Martha is older or barren in the setting.

There's at least one version where the village doctor knows and helps them with the paper work, and I think there's one where they pass him off as a relative's baby that got dumped at the their doorstep or something like that.

>Lois is fucking sick of Baneposting

>go to big city and register him as their child and get birth certificate
>tell smallville that you've adopted him

Back when Man of Steel was still being teased, this picture got me so interested.

I thought the movie was going to be some kind of golden age retro movie.

I hate Kevin Smith's house-negro. Even his voice is pure AIDS.

>tfw no mini expoloring the Kent's surprisingly checkered past, and their misadventures trying to figure out get baby Clark documented

I mean, unless there is, because I'd read that

Damn shame inn'it. On the note of the Golden Age and the Kent's I actually find it super interesting that the Kent family isn't even a part of the earlier mythos. LIke, if you watch old fliescher shorts I think they straight up mention Clark grew up in foster care in his intro.

Marc is alright, sounds insightful but often focuses on one small aspect over the full painting.
My gripe with him though is a 19 minute podcast having a 2 minute long advert in it with him sniffing between every word.
"and *SNIFF!* can *SNIFF!* get *SNIFF!* all *SNIFF!* this *SNIFF!* with *SNIFF!* loot*SNIFF!*crate."

Originally baby Kal was dropped at an orphanage and from there adopted by the Kents.

Do orphanages have the ability to make birth certificates for abandoned babies with nothing to connect them to?

I think so, otherwise some kids wouldn't have birth certificates at all

Such a retarded image.

Clark is American, and superman has several nationalities.

Great Sups now Metropolis won't be protected when a hurricane hits.

> flying 70s depowered jumpsuit Wonder Woman

This is my autism. Say hello and feel free to punch it in the face a couple of times.

It's a dream sequence though, so it doesn't necessarily have to obey the laws of gravity or anything like that

>MOU DAIJOBU

Wonder Woman wearing pants is so much better

Well if it's anything like the Other Wall, they probably made Atlanteans pay for it. And just like the Other Wall, they didn't so it's crappy and full of holes.

Superman is just thorough.
>No, this wall is flimsy, tear it down and do it right this time!

>Superman has several nationalities.

That's right. We usually only get to see one of them, though.

to keep they kaijus away

Someone could do a version with superbro cause you know. He disintegrated

He looks like Double H from Beyond Good and Evil.

Man, there's a trip down memory lane.

>I am trying to start a fight

I always liked this.

Serious questions:

Why are there so many iconic Batman stories, but only a handful of iconic Superman stories?

almost all good batman stories are not about himm they are about the villans or stuff like that

Batman has better vilans, but batman is not a good character

What comic does this come from?

I love Superman threads, always comfy and feel goods

Injustice is cancer

WATASHI GA KITA

Because Batman fans make a bigger deal out of their favorite hero than Superman fans do?

Also, Batman has the advantage of having had several at-least-decent movies and a fuckton of memes surrounding him, so maybe people just remember Batman stories better.

Completely false

s-source?

M-more?

The best Superman stories always stood out to more then most of the best Batman stories

rule34.paheal.net/post/list/Dick_Hammersmith La_Encantadora superman/1

Hey, someone remembers her!

I needed this thread, I've been feeling angry as hell all week

Supes with worst bat girl

Supes with best JSA girls

Perfect taste

At first I thought this was going to be Superbro with an updated costume.

I miss Superbro. Yes I know he got brought back for a respectable send off, but I know it was DC's way of saying 'Forget he ever existed'

Muh Keychain

Fuck DC though

>In other news today, Superman, long considered an American hero, turned traitor. In an act of unparalleled betrayals, he destroyed the Great Sea Wall, which was erected in order to defend New York from Atlantian aggression.
>Shortly after the unprecedented and unprovoked attack by Superman, Atlantian armed forces launched a Class 4 Tsunami, which flooded the coast for two hundred miles around New York City, flooding the area and collapsing 40 percent of New York City's buildings.
>The loss of life is unknown at this time, but believed to be at least 40% of the population, with 50% casualties beyond that.
>God have mercy on us.

Moar

Here's hoping we get an actual good recent Supes movie