With all the debate going on about Jacks finale it's got me thinking about other finales...

With all the debate going on about Jacks finale it's got me thinking about other finales. What cartoons have had satisfactory endings in your opinion Sup Forums?

I never liked RS, so hearing it ended was good enough for me.

Nothing. Every single ending to a big Western animated show has so far been complete and utter shit.
>ATLA
>ATLK
>Futurama
>Gravity Falls
>Samurai Jack
There may be some more, but I don't give a shit. Anime is superior.

>Anime is superior.

Most anime endings are also complete trash. Do we need to bring up the clappathon that as the Neon Genesis ending?

I see you conveniently didn't mention the best cartoon (and cartoon ending, of course) of all time.

Justice League Unlimited had a good ending. To be honest most western shows are lucky to even get an ending

yep. Some mangas//animes endings are just terrible. I mean. TERRIBLY. Bleach and Hayate no Gotoku are two big examples when mangas outlived their usefulness and died miserably and pathetically.

I'll give you the majority of those, but Gravity Falls' ending was pretty solid.

Over the Garden Wall wrapped things up nicely too.

I guess the shorter the show the more likely they won't fuck it up.

>Gravity Falls' ending was pretty solid.
So why does it STILL get hate threads regularly? You're full of shit, user.

That wasn't the ending. The last episode was Beast Boy looking for Terra.

Or the movie.

Epilogues and movies don't count. That was clearly the series finale.

People are bitter it ended at all because all we're left with shit like SVTFOE now?

Dunno, I've never seen the ending get serious hate. There's SOME people that dislike it, but dude, the polling seems to indicate that the Jack fandom is split 50/50 at best. That's... really not good.

>I guess the shorter the show the more likely they won't fuck it up.

Yeah this is true of most stories. Like there is no fucking way somebody could make a satisfactory ending for the Simpsons

Epilogues do count.

No, they don't. (And besides, Things Change was practically a work of art.)

Do most shows even get satisfactory endings? Remember the Sopranos or fucking Lost? Game of Thrones ending is going to be divisive as shit no matter what happens. I'm having a hard time thinking of any endings in any medium that I like. Lord of the Rings is probably the only one I really enjoy and felt had real closure

Why? Because you say so? An epilogue is part of the story. It counts

>Why? Because you say so?
Yes.
>An epilogue is part of the story. It counts
The question was about finales. Not epilogues.

The series finale was the last episode. Not the last episode of the last arc.

You're wrong. Deal with it.

Nah you're wrong. This is like saying a prologue isn't the start of a story

Not for something like this, it really isn't.

>the polling seems to indicate that the Jack fandom is split 50/50 at best
It's bizarre. I feel like I'm the only user to dislike the season in general but really enjoy the finale.

Yeah I think you are

It really is