Why doesn't China like Star Wars?

Why doesn't China like Star Wars?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NGeFA2fWzX8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Chinese_Ghost_Story_(2011_film)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>coco
Why though

Based China knows an UNMASCULINE franchise when it sees it

Respecting your ancestors is a big thing over there.

because chinks are based.
Maybe chinks being the new overlords of the world is not such a bad thing after all.
I wonder if they intend in making everyone accept their way of thinking

They hate niggers

Because Chinese people doesn't have time for Star Wars stupid pium pium pium movie. Chinese people doesn't like to lose their time with movie for children.

China is very curious of american culture, this is why the F&F franchise succeeds. Star Wars doesn't feature anything the chinese haven't seen a thousand times already, done better.

unlike those high brow movies listed

Yet they love a movie called "wolf warrior" and they are the reason why the Transformers movies are still profitable?

>Fast and Furious nb 1
>hate niggers
pick one

Because they like films with a diverse cast like films from the Fast and the Furious saga.

Funny how (((they))) don't constantly point out how diverse those films are. Star Wars ain't got shit on F'n'F.

where have they seen a sci-fi space opera a thousand times already? That type of Sci-fi is a pretty dead genre outside of SW and Star Trek.

>Fast & Furious
>American Culture

hhahahahahahahhaahah

They can sense the film’s blatant dishonesty.

>Funny how (((they))) don't constantly point out how diverse those films are
user you are either blind or retarded

>family
>fast cars
>starring le 56% men
How is it not American

Have you not noticed how stupider Tyrese and Ludacris's characters have gotten each movie it's for a reason...

China likes stupid cgi movies. If you need to turn your brain on, then the film flops. Look at Blade Runner for example

They haven't had Shit Wars, the most overrated franchise ever made, pushed down their throats for 40 years

It's a new franchise for them and it relies on the whole pop culture surrounding it

they like the charming ones like the Rock and Will Smith. Vin pretty much passes as white and no normal movie-goer even knows he's half black..

They like the prequels thought

Star Wars even rips off F&F now

>where have they seen a sci-fi space opera a thousand times already?
In Anime

you do realize Vin Diesel and Dwayne Johnson are black right?

>Vin pretty much passes as white and no normal movie-goer even knows he's half black..
so the 56% memes are real after all

The originals never preimered over there in the 70's. Disney re released them in advance of TFA and for most Chinese it was their first time ever seeing them. Read an article back around TFA release that gave some reactions to the old movies then TFA and mostly they complained that the actors weren't very good looking in both the originals and TFA.

China is very superficial, look at the shit they like lots of special effects and attractive people. Chinks have no soul.

>that webm
what the fuck hahaha which fast and furious is this?
>people unironically pay to watch it

Why not just go full-CGI if you're going to put these kinds of stunts in a movie? It looks so bizarre.

They had no idea about Mexican culture so it seems festive... wait till they find out about laziness, mass rape, drug cartels and huge families though lol.

based gooks btfo western SJW's

youtube.com/watch?v=NGeFA2fWzX8

Furious 6

hello i am china

vin disel movie fun time
star wars no fun time

all enjoy vin disel movie, even last witchhunter

Only Lucas has the mandate of heaven.

I fucking love the naming convention of this franchise

>The Fast and The Furious
>2 Fast 2 Furious
>The Fast and The Furious: Tokyo Drift
>Fast and Furious
>Fast 5
>Furious 6
>Furious 7
>The F8 of the Furious

>Dwayne Johnson is black
No he's not

holy shit that's retarded. a literal cringe fest

>Johnson's father is Canadian of Black Nova Scotian and Irish descent
>Black Nova Scotian
>not black
again, pick one

He's half black, half Samoan. By US standards that's black.

Because Star Wars is a garbage franchise, the movies suck dick and the premise is retarded. I never understood why so many people in the west cocksuck over this trash, good to know that chinks have much better taste.

the originals weren't popular in china either

it's a great movie

15 years ago Chinese people didn't have much disposable income or have access to American movies at cinemas. So there is a generation of youth who grew up watching bootleg American movies such as the Fast and the Furious. Now that they are older and can actually watch it on the big screen of course they are going to see the sequels.

Ching Chong at least is upfront about hating nignogs.

Just because TLJ is shit doesn't justify China's shitty taste at all.

Wonder if he was one of the Africville residents kicked out of their homes so we could build a second Bridge. Not worth it considering it created a ghetto right beside downtown Halifax.

That's not true Chinese are just mongs who like shitty CGI movies just like poo in loos because they're impressed by that since they're about 30 years behind.

>China release date: Jan 5 2018
Truly it is a mystery.

That's why the jews started working on making (((inroads))) with them.

/poltv/ doesn't know shit. The Chinese love BBCoyega.

skeletons are usually banned in China so they took the opportunity to see some quality skelekino.

Because China actually has space program unlike murrica, they don't need to fantasize about space ships they'll get them IRL

It's a mystery!

Because its a great film.

>skeletons are usually banned in China
I keep hearing this claim but seeing no proof for it, and when I google it I'm told it's a myth.

Picture from my 2008 chink show.

Dominican maybe but not american thats for god damn sure

>Flies through the air
>Taps her and says "Tag your it"
>She dies

I would have paid good money just to see that scene.

Is space sci-fi even that popular in China? I checked the BOMojo lists and the only movie I consider space sci-fi that was in their top ten was Interstellar, which managed to be 5th movie that year, raking in 120 million. The winner of 2014 was Transformers with 320 million.

vin diesel is black????????

Isn't he hispanic?

...honestly, I don't know what the fuck Vin actually is.

A bald assertion isn't an argument. I've already refuted your representation based arguments. Give me something else.

>Interstellar, which managed to be 5th movie that year, raking in 120 million
Bravo, Nolan.
No, seriously, bravo. It's not even an action movie, so it's an impressive result.

Honestly, he has sort of asian look to him.
Diesel looks like Guido. The full black dudes are comedy relief and don't command as much screen time as Finn did.

Its easier to translate into chinese with dubbing than live action

Yeah, it is an impressive result considering almost every other big western movie on Chinese lists are something like Fast and the Furious or Transformers.

Blade runner was allowed to play in China?

Didn't know they released American films in 1970s China.

Chinamen don't like animes, only the Japs do. You should really stop being so ignorant of orientals, drumpfboy

>China likes stupid cgi movies.
kinda no

analize it and the sincere reason F&F and Trannnies are big its ´coz of cars not big ass cgi

Time travel is also banned in chink unless made in based hong kong.

Is Murrica even making much space sci-fi to begin with?

The fact you haven't seen this movie and don't know this scene indicates that you contain more semen in your rectum than what should be medically possible. Seek help

Only supernatural skeletons (like reanimated) are banned.

Name the 9th

>he hasn't seen coco
It's a great movie and one of Pixar's best

>china doesn't like ghosts
>a movie called chinese ghost story

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Chinese_Ghost_Story_(2011_film)

im still trying to pinpoint why exactly I dont like the cg. What about it doesnt look real enough for me? The smoothness of the people and cars?
what are these special effects lacking?

Because they never saw the OT s the almost cult like fandom you see in the west doesn't exist. When they see the Millennium Falcon the reaction isn't "OMG! IT'S DA MILLENNIUM FALCON!" It's "what's that beat up piece of shit?"

Whole Furious 9 Yards

They should have called the 4th one "Fast and the Fourious"

Man what happened? The first F&F movie has CGI, but it was to show off the cars. Not this bullshit. LOL

Because chinks are based, redpilled, white, and increasingly Christian.

>Transformers 5
but why? it was obvious that Bay really didn't gave a fuck this time

none of what you just said was true

1 drop rule, sweetie pie.

Amazing. Everything you just said was wrong.

>where have they seen a sci-fi space opera a thousand times already?
...the other 7 Star Wars movie?

It's all building up towards Fas10 Your Seatbelts anyway

Then the inevitable Dom vs Riddick spinoff, The Fast and the Furyans

just like your blatant selfshilling

chinks like lots of action and heroism by male heroes
thats why things like Warcrat movie are actually very profitable there..
Now look at SW, minimal amount of "action", lots of fake drama and lots of retarded dialog and no heroism male heroes.
They could rescreen warcraft movie and make more money than screening SW, so cinemas wont even bother screening it, other than few times per week.

Not rooting for the DCU

>Diesel Cinematic Universe

Can't wait to see my niggas XXX, Dom & Riddick team up against the Necromancers

This is so hilariously dumb I literally lol'ed in real life reading it.

Thank god the politburo is there to protect the people from witchcraft.

>not going for 24 movies and calling it 2 Fast 4 U

because it's the future, son!

>Assumes Wolf Warrior is a kids movie based on name alone

The Chinese poster for the Force Awakens looks much better than the original one. I think they organized the characters based more on roles rather than celebrity status.

Because Star Wars has always been corny shit and they don't have the nostalgia goggles to buy into it.

TLJ opens in China on january 5th.

>I think they organized the characters based more on roles rather than celebrity status.
But Harrison Ford is bigger in the Chinese one? What other celebrity is there?

But what about Coco