The End of the F**king World | Official Trailer [HD] | Netflix
youtube.com/watch?v=vbiiik_T3Bo

Who here is excited. It looks pretty comfy

why need to be excited it's already out

>netflix

>durrr me edgy white boy xDDDD

it's the pedo from black mirror

and that girl is a british freckled cutie reminds me of my ex gf

It already aired in the UK and it's shit.

>metvhikz

i know blacks are racist as fuck but hey, give it a chance, maybe the white kid raps or something.

looks like shit

A bald assertion isn't an argument. I've already refuted your representation based arguments. Give me something else.

did she do any bra or panty stuff past episode 1?

>Netflix
Nope.

where are the black people? when does the girl fuck the black people in front of her boyfriend?

Watched the trailer and here's my thought process:
>Title
Oh, so a post apocalyptic black comedy? Sounds pretty cool
>Psychopath boy looking for someone to kill
Ehhhh ok, still a good premise of done right
>Guy's acting is flat as pancakes
Right I get it, no emotion psycho, the other person could be pretty over the top so they act as good foils to each other
>Girl lead shown, just as flat, just wants sum fuck
Dropped, this gonna be a heap of tweenage novel shit

Two words:
hella f**cking epic

>Oh, so a post apocalyptic black comedy? Sounds pretty cool
You have achingly low standards.

Do you ache for him?

>hollywood

A bald assertion isn't an argument. I've already refuted your representation based arguments. Give me something else.

leave it to brits to make something on netflix worthwhile

t. numale-core

Yes actually. He seems like a smart enough guy but his taste is so far from where it needs to be. He at least understands this is a piece of garbage but he is not understanding the root of the problem: There are such things as bad ideas and "post-apocalyptic black comedy" is one.

HOW MANY TIMES HAS THIS BEEN POSTED, WHAT THE HELL

DEBATE ME FAGGIT HAHAHA

>tfw you can't decide whether to write a soyboy or and edgy psycho
Make up your fXXing mind.

>evuh etin uh poosay befo’
I’m in

I dunno, color me a shit taste peddler but I'd rather have something more unique. Sure my idea might be hot garbage but at least it's something not done that often, rather than another generic teenage/young adult girl meets and wants to bang dangerous guy movie number 47. What we've got sure as hell doesn't suit a name like "End of the f***ing world"

>What we've got sure as hell doesn't suit a name like "End of the f***ing world"
What I expect from such a title and that picture in the OP is a disaffected "meh generation" take on the apocalypse. It sounds and looks like fucking hot water diarrhea out the ass.

(rant incoming I apologize)
Well I don't expect something like that to be a moving tale that will start the year on the greatest of films but I want something else new in the fucking industry. Like, just imagine it, the MC steps out from a homemade bunker after the bombs have dropped. Humanity nuked itself to death and he's in a waisted ruin of what was once his thriving home city, and his first thought is "Holy shit now I can go bowling!" And he does but the cars are pins and a bus is the ball. That could be the the only chuckle worthy joke and the rest could be utter tripe, and I'd STILL appreciate the effort more than the tripe we got that just reminds me of the type of film shit like Twilight both peddled and killed

>Humanity nuked itself to death and he's in a waisted ruin of what was once his thriving home city, and his first thought is "Holy shit now I can go bowling!" And he does but the cars are pins and a bus is the ball.
Yeah that sounds like the first 45 minutes of I Am Legend. And that movie was awful.

Quite white boys are actually psychopaths that want to kill people

Dude kids cursing and being whack-o lmao

Does it end like the original comic where the guy dies and the last shot is the girl cutting his name into her arm? It doesn't really seem like it's similar at all but I really loved that ending

WOW THAT LOOKS FUCKING GARBAGE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

Was the comic good or run of the mill edgefest like the film seems to be?

I thought it was gonna be a comfy comedy about two strange teenagers going on a roadtrip while nukes were exploding around the world. But it's just le quirky strange teenagers teehee xD

It's the new le epic memepasta XD made famous by le edgy r9d9ditors on 4chinzzzzz XDDDD

If you want something with a similar premise, only executed far better and with actual maturity, watch I Am Not A Serial Killer.

It's a lot like Badlands, boys meets girl type stuff where the guy is a psychopath. It's a lot more serious, there's no zaniness or anything and the girl character isn't a wise cracking ball buster like in the show. It's black and white and was originally self published in this very small format. It's pretty crazy how it got picked up for adaption although it's clear they really just took the bare structure of it and the name.

Gonna give it a try.

>F**king
I don't usually dismiss something from the title alone but in this case I'll make an exception.

>british
>british narrator
>edgy dumb kid epic nihilism
>stupid indie acoustic starbucks sound track
>teen love

Fuck I should be in marketing and advertisement.

>white """"men""""

a bad consternation isn't an augment, I've already refitted your augment. Glib me facsimile