Why were all the villains tall, blonde haired, blue eyed males in the 80s?

Why were all the villains tall, blonde haired, blue eyed males in the 80s?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QpfMW-rVBsQ
youtube.com/watch?v=NFAgIJSnejA
youtube.com/watch?v=twRhsz_vMz8
youtube.com/watch?v=C_Gz_iTuRMM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>alphas

I can't think of one horror slasher from the 80s who was blonde and tall.

SWEEP THE LEG JOHNNY

because wypepo is bad n sheeeeiiiiiiiiit

>it isn't communism or judaism that the gentile elite once feared, it's americanism as defined by hollywood

youtube.com/watch?v=QpfMW-rVBsQ

The Karate Kid (1984)
Director: John G. Avildsen (Jewish)
Executive Producer: R.J. Louis (Jewish)
Producer: Jerry Weintraub (Jewish)
Writer: Robert Mark Kamen (Jewish)

It's a mystery. The world may never know.

jewish hollywood

Chad Thunderock stereotype.

Sup Forums - Politically Incorrect

The main problem here is the inability of the non jew to surpass the talent of the jew. This failure tends to make the non jew believe that jews took his place, when in reality, the non jew didn't do much to succeed.

This inability to achieve, leads the non jew to constantly blame what he doesn't like, on the jew. Meanwhile, the jew climbs, and climbs.

Anglo mutt insecurity.

>Why were all the villains tall, blonde haired, blue eyed males in the 80s?
We did have some exceptions

Jewish Hollywood writers projecting their high school experience in the big screen

nepotism and usury isn't the same as talent
gentiles are vastly superior artists, jews are simply better at business and scheming

or it's because hollywood is inherently owned by the jews, as it has been since the studio system began. some of the best actors/directors/writers in the business aren't Jewish, even though the bottom 80% of hollywood is comprised of jews who got their position because they attend the same temple, or share the same uncle.

>These untalented gentiles, haha!
>Let's go and live in their socieities

Because they're big and imposing

>Director: John G. Avildsen (Jewish)
>Executive Producer: R.J. Louis (Jewish)
They aren't Jewish. Why do you lie?

Thanks for reminding me of this cover art

youtube.com/watch?v=NFAgIJSnejA

Jews always see themselves as outsiders so always make movies about outsiders who are insecure and neurotic.

They hate well adjusted, popular, WASP males by default so make the villains and antagonists WASPs whenever possible.

See The Addams Family values.
youtube.com/watch?v=twRhsz_vMz8
wholesome, normal white people with blonde hair are the supposed to be the bad guys. subversive, perverse, dark haired outsiders (jews) are supposed to be the good guys.

Again these failed goy excuses. "muh nepotism, muh no room for me". You sound like a mexican asking for affirmative action.

Owned by the jews yeah, cause they worked their asses off to get there. Excuses.

"muh leave my weak society alone, muh don't invade us please" Shit you sound worst that a fucking Mohican.

>why were all the villians rich and successful
>why were all the villians smart and calculating
>why were all the villians difficult obstacles for the protagonist

>wanting the fucking Addams Family to be the Brady Bunch

you obviously aren't jewish yourself, these strawmen are too shitty
consider this your last (you)

>muh leave my weak society alone, muh don't invade us please
Literally said nothing of the sort. The absolute state of you.

they still are

The post you're responding to didn't make the argument that jews were not good movie makers.

He simply implied that jews intentionally decide to make blonde , white non-jews representing WASPs the villains in movies they make.

Simply having this pointed out caused you to go on a hissyfit about ability and talent.

Yeah. It's easier to contemplate the failure you call a life, drop a few complaints about jews on an anonymous board and retreat to your bedroom hoping tomorrow will be better.

>Why were all the villains tall, blonde haired, blue eyed males in the 380s BC?

As it is fine for some to blame what they don't like on a whole community... It's fine for others to highlight the state of failure these fags are in.

you realize this is another strawman lmao

A bald assertion isn't an argument. I've already refuted your representation based arguments. Give me something else.

me on the bottom left

this
we have one crazy jewish user who asks if others are palestinians and repeatedly tells people they aren't human
it might be a Sup Forums false flag but idk its really dedicated if so

This guy tho

>The main problem here is the inability of the non jew to surpass the talent of the jew.

>karate kid
>talent

The best film makers, historically, have been white, Christian males.

It isn't a question of whether it is "fine" or justified, it is simply a total non-sequitur and doesn't refute the implication that you were responding to in the slightest.

Because back then villains were supposed to be threatening.

Some things never change

Because blondism is a feminine trait

>ultimate metanarrative personification of one-dimensional youtuber personalities and their egregious lack of morality and borderline sociopathic tendencies

logan paul is a genius

Because all the filmmakers weren't.

>Why were all the villains
>all
name at least 37, faggot

Becazse they could take it. Now go be a crybaby nigger somewhere else, manchild.

Johnny did nothing wrong.

youtube.com/watch?v=C_Gz_iTuRMM

I wonder who's behind this post

A bald assertion isn't an argument. I've already refuted your representation based arguments. Give me something else.

>that nose
Sure, white. Until it's not useful to further agenda, and then he'll claim that jews aren't white.

>5'11" is tall

The fastest way to get people to hate someone is make them envy what they have. Who doesnt want to be a tall, blonde haired, blue eyed fit male? Especially back then.

Shut the fuck up /pol posters. If you actually saw the damn movie you know he was just doing what his teacher told him and gained respect for the MC when he won. He had a redemption arc.

Jews are white - Mike Stoklasa, December 2017

The Jew fears the Aryan.
Even now, when the average Muslim would happily eat them they focus their terror on Chäd.

He wasn't the villain though. He gained respect for Daniel in the end. His asshole sensei was the villain.

Your fun.

Ill play with you huckleberry.

Media is an intrinsically insipid medium that preys on human biological constructs to produce views.

These biological biases are unfortunately negatively driven: fear, dread, violence, shock, revulsion. Hence the aphorism:
>if it bleeds it leads
PT barnum made a fortune with his freak shows, and first iron lungs were funded by paying customers to see the freakish babies. And today the same is true. The Media preys on the evil, the deranged, the vile warping the world to be a fit his own black soul.

You quickly wonder what kind of deranged soul could thrive in an environment where perversion, amorality, degeneracy, and amorality are pre-requisites for success.

It is no suprise that we find the Deicidal Jew behind this enterprise. No self respecting person of intelligence or worth would ever associate with such villany. But to the Jew it is Like home. They now Serve the devil as they always have,

And the philosopher kings regard the vaudevillians as they always have, as one step above whores.

Suicide is not a joke, go fucking kill yourself

blonde haired people=cruel barbarians
black haired people=cultured and kind

As a brown haired white person, I too had this experience with blondes. Most blondes I've encountered in my life were arrogant assholes that acted as if their shit don't stink, and they're obsessed with social status. I could never relate to any of them. All my friends were brunettes. Brunettes have more heart and are more thoughtful.

Not really it was destruction of the cultural zeitgeist and orchestrated values re-alignment.

Basically they wanted an end to the American spirit. And they killed it.

Coincidence.

Who are these soyboys?

The baddies obviously.

Here are the good guys right before they give one of Uncle Adolfs speeches, and the Goys remain ignorant. (Actually happened in the film, actually gave a portion of adolf hitlers speech).

Holy fuck, the joke flew over your head big time.

>all the butthurt replies that use the same arguments as niggers
>it's da white mayne keeping uz down
>it's those damn juden keeping us down!

because its symbolic of being a chad whos entire life is handed to them on a plate.... movies, like karate kid, worked because you rooted for the underdog who who hadn't won the genetic lottery.

This

I just want to point out that OP didn't even fucking SAY "white", but you spastics leapt for it anyway.

A) She was a Whuha

that guy legit has serial killer eyes

Do you post this in every thread?

Robert Mark Camen isn't jewish

also, tell me how would you cast a california chad from a rich neighbourhood?

Anti-Chad propaganda really started with the founding of the studio system. It's why the nice guy got the girl even in otherwise entirely based John Ford movies (Liberty Valance, etc.).

The anti-Chad sentiment just really picked up in the 80's when we could foresee the tech boom. Nerdcucks knew their prospects were on the rise, but they overplayed their hand, overestimated the potential of resources alone as an aspect of game. That's when the Silicon Valley autists absolutely flooded Hollywood with enough cash and amusing computer games (minesweeper was a big hit) in order to coerce the studios into helping them in their twisted revenge plots against taller, more masculine and more handsome men. This "trend" you point out here is simply part of their scheme in play. I'm writing a book about it. I will name names. From Goldwyn to Gates, the people will know the truth about their sick intentions.

In the 80s everyone was good and evil and there where lots and lots of movies with different styles this was the peak of filmaking wether you like it or not

>the dismembered head
Okay.

>"suicide and bullying is bad!"
>"you are pure trash go rot in hell"