Will it be horror kino?

Will it be horror kino?

Other urls found in this thread:

dreadcentral.com/news/220696/five-nights-freddys-movie-produced-blumhouse/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slender_Man#Copyright
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

87 minutes of shitty jump scares

nah

Is this apart of Sony's meme cinematic universe with The Emoiji movie?

>with narration by Sinuyan

It will be as kino as the videogame, which is to say, not kino at all.

>Joey King
>Annalisse Basso
Watching just for waifu, my Slenderman obssession ended like 5 years ago

and mouth opened ghosts

if done correctly, but that's like a 1% chance

You know you can watch Marble Hornets for free instead, right? It's probably going to be the same shit, except shittier and with attractive women instead of soyboys

>had an obsession for a fictional shit created by betacucks on some board.

>Sony
Almost as bad as WB

That's a really good poster.

since when anorexia shaming is okay?

Didn't that get a movie too?

I was 15

Looks pretty lovecraftian

Soyboy monster for soy fans
Shitty faggotry and jumpscares
Found footage killed horror and all we have left is soyboys, nu males and tumblrinas
Gas this shit

Are we now entering the YouTube Let's Play cinematic universe?

What next?
Amnesia: The Dark Descent?
Five Nights at Freddy's?

S C R A T C H Y

F O N T

scared yet kids? heh, thought so....

creepypasta: the movie

Man, slenderman looks like such a fucking DYEL faggot. I bet he can't even diddly 5pl.

Who owns the intellectual property? I thought he was a /x/ meme?

I think it's supposed to look like someone wrote it on the window with their finger, but it just looks like a bad photoshop smear tool use

dreadcentral.com/news/220696/five-nights-freddys-movie-produced-blumhouse/

why not we had worse i mean

Emoji movie

Imagine being so creatively bankrupt that you resort to making films based on memes from a Ainu Bear Hologram website.

>PRAISE MOUTH OPEN GHOSTS

But he doesn't have a mouth?

Remember those teen girls that murdered a kid to sacrifice them to Slendorman a few years ago?

/x/-man

I wonder if they put that in the movie

They only stabbed the kid but he survived it

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slender_Man#Copyright

The soyboy creator registered it back in 2010, sold to some indie company who was then bought by Sony or something

What other memes could these uncreative hacks use to make films? Let's see there's pedo bear (free ride in the party van with every ticket) , epic fail guy (more successfully funny than any comedy these days), Moon Man (fuck mcdonalds, race war now), what other lovable characters could an uncreative film maker exploit next?

>low budget b movie of an old meme

kino

>OMG SLENDERMAN IS SO TALL! HE'S TERRIFYING!!
is it only manlets who find him scary?

Mr Robot has already using most our memes, aren't much left for the movies.

Funny how the cute one got JUSTed and the ugly one got unJUSTed. Puberty is a weird thing.

your standards are questionable to say the least

I actually think that poster is good if it's official.
Movie will still suck though

Shame, shame.

> The 20 minute experience that they call a game

That was beyond disapointing but at least you got chased by based hoodie girl in the mines.

Or it will be like shIT?!

Won't.

Marble hornets is one and only legit Slenderkino that, AT LEAST AT FIRST, was pretty scary.

EverymanHYBRID was good too. For some reason my teen ass flamed the hell out of them when they posted on Facepunch. Can't remember why I lashed out at them.

Hollywood truly is running out of ideas. They would resort to making a movie about a shitty creepypasta.

There are a lot of creepypastas that'd make interesting movies or tv miniseries. I wish instead of Black Mirror there was an anthology show that tackled spooky shit.

Slenderman isn't even relevant anymore. What next, a movie about trollface?

No, because there's no way to portray him right. You can't just make his face white, because it look stupid and everyone forgets that he can shape shift and that whole blending in with the trees thing.

He's actually a very lovecraftian based monster. He slowly drains the sanity of those he follows. It's supposed to a psychological type horror and not that stupid jump scare horror of the game which even shows his stupid ass white face up close.

When it was just a spooky meme on somethingawful and /x/ it actually had some impact. People would photoshop old, often already unsettling images to include slenderman in the background, others created some fairly well done args or creepypastas to expand on the whole mythos.
Then it got popular. And like all things that get popular any nuance or standards were lost and it turned into tumblr shit. The game was the real death blow. Apparently the mythos has him being a benevolent pied piper character now.
SyFy have a show called Channel Zero that does a new creepypasta each season. It's got nice visuals but they drag a page long story into 6 30min episodes, ruins the whole thing. An anthology could definitely work though.

The one girl just got sentenced finally.
I think the other one is still in court.

>my Slenderman obsession
>underages actually liking things

Very.

Reminder that Marble Hornets had the sense to call it The Operator since they wanted to do it their way. It's still derivative of Slender Man but they knew what they were doing wouldn't be accurate to the meme.

I'd still fuck the crazy out of both of them, at the same time

Slenderman, before the game a d Tumblr art/stale pastas, like early marblehornets days, could make a good ass movie.