Pewdiepie reacting to the dead body Logan Paul vlog

youtu.be/nFmSepfF48o

Based Felix hammering it down like it is.

This was a great television and film.

Why doesn't he dye his beard?

I thought Lil' Peep was dead?

Why is he still dating this thing as a multi-millionaire in California?

>there are people on Sup Forums who care about this shit

recap this so i don't have to watch it

Another non Sup Forums - Television & Film the mods will leave up because they need ad impressions from Sup Forums users.

for her spaghetti

They are like the Brangelina of youtubers senpai

When you have money the next most important thing is trust.

i want marzia to sit on my face

That's his gf? Looks cute and comfy.

how the fuck anyone older than twelve can prefix the name of this modern day birthday party clown with "based" is beyond me

shitty meme stealer talks about Reddit topic for more views and virtue signaling

Sup Forums pretends to like it because he's leaning conservative now

I remember back in the day when faggots who watched this cuck were endlessly mocked as underage and told to GTFO
Now I always see retards spamming his worthless videos
Jesus, the reddit invasion is panfully obvious

What are you saying? Marzia is cute

>the biggest channel on YT advertising for logan paul
Wow he is dumb as fuck to fall for this fake prank.

She holds hands the best

why do we have so many pewdiepie thrads, he's not even Sup Forums related at all

Pewdiepie has had his own internet tv-series.

She is pretty cute

pewds is Sup Forums not Sup Forums dumb newfag

pewdiepie talks about shit everyone already knows about for 10 minutes to maximise ad revenue video #1267

He's talked about how shitty mutli ethnic societies are and follows Stefan on twitter, he's Sup Forums now bitch

ur a homosex my dood

Why is this thread still up?

People saying laughing was his way of dealing with it are wishful thinking weaklings

They cant except that some people are just psychopaths that would find finding a dead body funny

People grew up and realized hating people just because they are popular is childish. Justin Bieber and pewdiepie seem like pretty cool guys.

I refuse to believe that's her real voice.

Been here since 2008 bro, Felix has just become the awoken swede, the uncucked.

hes swedish thats why

logan going to do a major deal with liveleak?

>those clips from the video
>their reactions

they're all fucking sociopaths, what the fuck.

I want Marzia to sit here on my couch beside me under a blanket to snooze away the winter evenings desu

>he says things I dont like so he's x now
this is your brain on reddit

pewdiepie started pandering to them and they fell for the bait - hook, line and sinker

Triggered much? Faggot.

I'm natsoc you dumb fuck

I'm glad he's Sup Forums more kids will be redpilled

Look at this soyboy child

>the reddit invasion
>muh secret club house
It's not 2007 anymore faggot get over yourself

it's not you can find videos where she talks in her normal voice, she's gonna end up like the one who voices marge simpson though

ALL THE OTHER KIDS

Are you serious? Marzia is like the cutest girl eever

A bald assertion isn't an argument. I've already refuted your representation based arguments. Give me something else.

Dying your beard is:

>gay
>calls into doubt your natural hair color

Men don't dye their facial hair. I know it sounds weird but it's a line we don't cross, even men who dye their hair don't touch their beards. Messi dyed his dark-brown hair a bright blonde for like a year, but he never touched his red-brown beard.

Great retort. Since you didn't laugh at my joke where I call him a funny insult, I'll give you some pewds-esque lines that are more you speed
>AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA barrel HAAAAAAAAAAAAA like comment and brofist!

"Not a secret club" faggots are delusional reddit tourists.

I fucking hate it that some people constantly spout "Sup Forums is not your secret club, everyone can post here". What's good about inviting and accepting every kind of retard that does not even belong here in the first place? What is the benefit of defending retards? Don't give me that different opinions explanation, there are justifiable views that may highly differ and there's retarded shit like OP's linked thread or pic related.

This is what killed Sup Forums (among certain other things of course), nowadays the board is filled with so many faggots who literally use "nerd" and "virgin" unironically as an insultare disgusted by some minor stuff and actually feel offended and of course casuals that have never watched anything besides imdbcore for example. The thing is when you tell them to leave they just keep saying shit like "umad?" "stop trying to fit in" or the famous "not a secret club" thing and similar shit. They won't get the concept that they are the ones that are not wanted rather than the people who complain about them. No one should ever simply accept idiots who come here and want to change things about the board which have been established before they even came along.

This is what I like about /lit/ and a few other certain boards, they're not hesitant to tell somebody to leave. There always needs to be some hostility towards these kind of people or otherwise they will take over the board and that's exactly what happened to Sup Forums as I said already. Jesus Christ, Sup Forums now have daily threads here because of this "accept everything" mentality. It's not in the interest of anyone to let this ever be.

how is he Sup Forums? hard mode: no memes

Fuck no, he's not going to survive this. At the very least everyone will think that he's a complete sociopath and that will eliminate a lot of possibilities and fans.

Every big channel is jumping on this because it's easy views.

Lol Idc wether u believe it or not

He is, JonTron is and plenty more YTers. A fashy wave is coming to wash out degeneracy

Regular schoolday in America

>modern day birthday party clown
kek

if you knew anything about him you would know he's an insufferable liberal irl and is deliberately trying to be edgy to expand his audience, he's a dickhead but he's very smart.

We are now at the point where people watch people on YouTube watching people on YouTube.

Social media was a mistake

Chill down, they are just americans. They don't teach decency or values in schools over there.

>Follows race realists of twitter and tweets at them like Stefan

>Says Multi ethnic societies lead to crime

>Says he hates social justice

He's /ourguy/

He's okay because he pisses off SJWS, bro! XD!

delicious what else you got

>Follows (((Molyneux))) on twitter

Confirmed he's fallen for the cointelpro agent.

goddamn she's cute, i only heard her voice but that sweet feminine voice with that face is 10/10

>california
He lives in Brighton, for some unknown reason. No idea why someone with that much money would choose to live in one of the shittiest cities in one of the shittiest countries. Just stay in Gothenburg, bro.

Me on the left

What the fuck is going on when this new wave of faggot millennial streamers make pewdiepie seem like Kubrick? I can't tell if I'm just getting old or what but holy Christ I can't stand any of these people

he's not, he's just ahead of the curve and knows that gen z are more right wing because their teachers and authority figures are exclusively hard left, basically he plays the alt-lite persona to attract the 13-17 year olds

>advertising for logan paul
if your a fan of pewdiepie you know who logan paul is their fan bases are like two tiers away from each other their vids probably appear in the recommended section if you watch either

How has it come to this I actually like the ocasional Felix video. Not every week but when shit hits the fan, Felix has the best reaction.

i'm an ebin nazi but if you fucks start shilling these shitty youtubers and calling him "fashy" because he said "nigger" i'm becoming the biggest communist liberal faggot just to spite you fucking 13 year olds.

>so it still had a 95% like ratio

Are Americans surprised when they learn no one likes them