Director of Content and Character development

This is Sana Amanat. Exactly what does she do and how did she get there....err I mean say something nice about her

>standing in front of picture of Carol as Ms Marvel

The irony hurts.

Those seem like the kind of things the writers should do

Then again if I had Bendis and Slott as two of my prolific in-house guys maybe I'd want to re-assign that shit too

I'd fuck her if we're being honest

Could be worse. She could be a sharia supporter

I guarantee you if you dug deep enough you'd find stuff.

>Exactly what does she do?
She's kind of like Geoff Johns but vastly less talented and successful due to her singular focus on female and/or minority representation in superheros.

>How did she get there?
She came up with the idea for Kamala.

>vastly less talented
Is it possible to be less talented than Johns?

He's making a joke. She literally is a Sharia law supporter. Just look at her Twitter.

Apparently so. Greatly.

Does she have nice feet?

Obama couldn't give a fuck less about capeshit.

Is this the thread where we pretend she has sole responsibility for the problems at Marvel and Sup Forums autistically rants about Muslims?

Just want to be clear here.

Yes.

She's fucking sexy though. I think I'm gonna go find me a Muslim waifu now.

Johns is Chief Creative Officer. Same job as Quesada except much more successful at doing his job.

She must have satisfied Ike's Muslim fetish

Easily the sexiest among the 'women of Marvel'. Could see her crawling on all fours naked around the office satisfying those ugly fuckers

Careful now. I dated this Muslim pajeet once. Total freak in sheets , but man are they nagging bitches

I want to remove her kebab.

I'd like to give her some infidel meat.

I want to fuck her until she decrees Ms Marvel to never be written by Waid

>Total freak in sheets
Proceed...

Whom must she be regularly fucked by and whom would she actually prefer ? For the former I think the white betas writing at Marvel right now , but the latter ? Who knows

>She literally is a Sharia law supporter.
Sauce? I looked at her twitter and haven't found anything like that. Was it some old tweet?

The educated legal immigrant types will let you do anything to them. They're super sexually repressed and all pent up.

She made a joke that trolls keep on trotting out as "evidence".

The white writers are all fat old men, and one nutjob if we count Spencer. Ike's definitely the only one who slaps that Muslim ass. What's her nationality anyway? Pakistani like Kamala?

>anything
Thank you, user. I will bear it in mind.

Can confirm. Dated a Muslim girl too. Freaky and fuck, tight as hell, ate her out and didn't actually taste bad!

But she was so whiny about everything, like I was with an overgrown 5 year old. Also said she'd be in serious shit if anyone from back in the Middle East found out we dated, even if we never fucked.

She's educated legal type. You think she role plays in costumes for Alonso ?

Did she keep the hiyab on when you fucked? And more important, did she have a bracelet in her ankle?

Seriously laughing here. No man , the headscarf was off although I'm regretting it now. Should have at least fucked her once while she wore that thing.

And before you ask she didn't enjoy verbal humiliation either.

>verbal humiliation
If I was into that, I would have asked. Thou hast offended me, sir.

Holy shit are you a fucking lying idiot. Did her tits feel like bags of sand too? And she didn't actually taste bad? First of all who talks like that that's ever actually had sex, no one. Secondly if you have eaten anyone out they must be sewer trash if they 'tasted bad.' this whole thread reeks of naive morons with zero sex lives

Y'all think she's all submissive in bed ?

Where's the best place to pick up Muslim chicks who want to be enriched by Christian values?

> this isn't Spider-Man

Found the weirdo that actually enjoys metallic vagina tang.

You're on Sup Forums, 95% of this board are permanent virgins who are stuck in the "friend zone" and get mad because women only date assholes.

My ex-boyfriend used to pay for sex with hookers before he started dating me.

This isn't /r9k/ Reddit.

One of the DChads needs to get to her.

Where is that screenshots were she drools over CW Superman and said that she was going to rip her Marvel contract? Lol

She is
There's this collage of her saying all this Sharia stuff and supporting the changing of character's histories for diversity reasons and ends with her agreeing with a Muslim who's pro female genital mutilation
It's really messed up

Found it

How does she feel about her self insert character selling like dogshit?

She probably does play a large role as an editor and holding another higher up position as well though.

Book deserves to be tanking due to her bigotry. Funny how the muslim man gets canned but not her.

I guess feminism is more important.

She & Alonso are responsible for EVERYTHING.

Sounds like you are the one who's super triggered because you don't want to feel bad about being a white pig

That was G. Willow Wilson.

That's some serious autism right there.

Nowhere on that image does Amanant say she supports Sharia Law.

She says everyone is wrong about it and how great it is.

So she is an extremist for making an @ sign to an extremist. While all her own posts deny SL or outright say she doesn't support a take over.

The post doesn't seem to be painting her in the race wars now muslim light. Only thing it shows is that she likes to bring up race issues to the light.

That's Linda Sasour....

Shes a bigot and should denounce the other woman.

Im sending this in to bleedingcool.

Now I donțt know about her supporting Sharia Law, but looking at her twitter she seems like another rich asshole in an ivory tower. And she seems very insecure about being accused of supporting Sharia Law.

>do you have something with Conan in it?
>we no longer publish that franchise, Mr. President
>aw

They wouldn't make an article of it

>Shes a bigot
Sup Forums go to sleep, you don't know how to use words properly.

Stfu. She is.

This image still has very little to do with her actual work within Marvel and you're still a faggot for making it or at the very least, spreading it around and acting like it matters.

that's nice. tell me more.

Ike hates Muslims. He killed plenty of them during the 1967 War.