Character assassination"

character assassination"
This game is just the batman wankfest. In the first one at least Diana and Kal arcade endings where based on their good selves. Now the only version of them is straight up evil .
This is part of the reason of why Batman will continue outselling everyone. Doesnt matter is an alternate universe, a casual fan who see this story its more likely to pick up a batman comic that a superman or WW .Damian Wayne one afterwards.
At least when Marvel screws up everyone ends lookin like crap,

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/VJgY9BCYP8o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Marvel has years of makin fighting games and crossover fighting games without the need of character assasination . Injustice is a scenario that could work in a elseworld comic and i would not complain so much, but as a portrayal of the DC universe in a mainstream vidoe game, it sucks big time .
. Kal and Diana where far behind of Bruce mainstream appeal years before injustice , but this doesnt help them at all

The entire injustice storyline is literally based off of the idea that superman is now evil
I do however agree with the notion that WW is irredeemable and batman beating braniac makes no sense

DIANA'S TITS!

there's even a dumb thread right now about why Superman should just be a villain

Bruce is a useless dad and never tries to help his prepubescent son–who has been trained as a child soldier since birth–adjust to life outside of the League of Shadows.

Injustice Wondy is an irredeemable cunt, but she got some fine titties

Batman is a terrible father figure, and I truly wish that Gotham had better social services.

noice tits

You're right. Injustice is bad. From the characterizations down to the costume designs. The whole thing seems like it comes from people who don't really understand what's special about the characters.

Batman is a cunt in this universe as well. But normies like to suck Batman's dick so much that they will never accepted when they're Mary Sue of a hero is at fault

I've seen comments of how people hate Batman over his bad treatment of Damian. He can't forgive him over the accidental murder of Dick but he has Harley by his side who was partially responsible for Metropolis getting nuked.

She is a girl batman is a tumblr feminist

>seen comments of how people hate Batman over his bad treatment of Damian.
I've seen way more sucking Bruce's dick because he's Batman and can do no wrong.

learn to read, I fucking hate that dumb shit and batwank

DC had a straightforward fighting game too.
youtu.be/VJgY9BCYP8o

>I've seen way more sucking Bruce's dick because he's Batman and can do no wrong.
People are beginning to hate batman,,Because batman jokes about supermans pain in the new comic..You must read the YouTube comments

Batman it happy that superman is in pain .He gives a shit for his friends.
he smiles IN THAT SCAN.

playing as black canary is hella fun

Yo Batman fucking suckss

I am the worst game player on this world. Without my big brother I would not have won..

Do you have a plan for a heat vision lobotomy? How about a light speed shoulder tackle?

Batman enjoys it to hurt superman..He smiles when he hurts him,,in the comics.