What did Genndy mean by this?

What did Genndy mean by this?

Aku won

when they went back with ashy i know its going to end this way

Why are westerners struggling to come up with their own solution to film composition beyond just ripping someone else off shot for shot?

I know "nothing is original" blah blah, I'm not saying that. I'm saying there's a difference between someone drawing a cat and someone tracing a photo of a cat. They aren't the first person to draw a cat, but at least it's their own drawing.

GOTTA BE SLACK
GOTTA BE WHACK
GENNDY THE HACK

CHA-CHING

Maybe I wouldn't have minded the ending so much if I hadn't seen TTGL first

>Simon had half of the show focused on his development and becoming a better, brave man, accepting himself and developing a relationship with Nia.
>Jack had few retarded moments of "development" that were just rushed because plot. Also forced romance.

>After incredibly climatic and great final battle they decide to marry, but Nia dies for reasons they both knew about and were prepared for. She fades with a smile on her face telling Simon that she loves him.
>Ashi dies with a retarded sad look on her face telling that she dies because of time paradox and shit writing.

>Simon accepts the events and moves on because he had plenty of happiness with Nia and his role and story is over.
>Meanwhile Jack is a drama queen and plays with ladybugs under a tree.

What happened is that Genndy wanted to save western animation by plagiarising a masterpiece anime but he's a shitty writer.

>Gurren Lagann
>not going the Captain Earth route

He wanted to show his edge.

Animation is basically a dead end in America because of uncreative fucks like Genndy and the CalArts crowd.

>not going the Captain Earth route

People watched that to completion?

Yeah, it had a pretty neat ending.

>Simon accepts the events and moves on because he had plenty of happiness with Nia and his role and story is over.

He became a wandering bum, how the fuck was that accepting anything?

You weebs are pure fucking cancer, you know that right?

>The Jackfag is THIS upset an anime is better than his cartoon

He was helping people around the world and telling them to grow flowers, as in Nia dream.

He's a weeaboo.

But it's been happening in the live-action industry to to the point where people in Hollywood thought a Ghost in the Shell movie would succeed.

>all those blackfaces

I hope someone got fired

why did Nia have to die again? it's been like 10 years since I actually watched the anime

T.b.h the Samurai Jack version is more visually impressive.

t.black user who can't enjoy silly figures on a screen and is stuck in the past

It was because TTGL literally ripped of the fight between jack and aku's human form when simon brawled with the anti-spiral

I didn't realize SJ was an adaptation of TTGL.

See:

This is what you Jashi fags deserve

She was made of Antispiral energy, which was destroyed in the ending

Genndy couldn't think of an ending and wanted people to cry just because so he ripped off that ending. Basically, Genndy is a hack.

He was going around helping people. He was basically wandering hermit doing nothing until some serious shit happened again

Why is Yoko wearing a tux? Is she a dyke?

Is this loss?

She's wearing a tux because she wants to

So dyke?

JUST LET ME SEE THAT MONKEY FACE ONE MORE TIME

Glad I stopped watching after ep4.

Samurai Jack did it better

>He became a wandering bum, how the fuck was that accepting anything?
You missed the part where he could've brought Nia back from the dead? But if you spend all your time raising the dead, that doesn't leave any room for the new generation to take over. By retiring and leaving his loved ones in their graves he's not only honoring their sacrifices but accepting that his time is over and its someone else's now. As early as episode one they spent time talking about how his job was to carve the path, not to necessarily walk it.

There's an unspoken rule you're not supposed to show up the bride at her wedding, so Yoko's gotta dress in a way that hides her massive tits.

Pretend it's the year 2015
No hint of a Samurai Jack revival yet
You see this screencap
>Who is that lady?
>It's Jack's love interest who is also Aku's daughter. She's the most important person in the world to him.

Does it look like fanart now?

He spent the rest of his life helping people anonymously and making Nia's stated dream a reality

She would be sexier than the bride in a dress, which is haram

This. It amazes me how much praise there is for this when if as late as six months ago any of this stuff leaked it'd have been declared impossibly fake, fanficcy bullshit. Like, Aang is Amon levels of "no way is this real. it's too stupid"

This really knocked Genndy off the pedestal I put him since Dexter

Nia has bomb ass titties and is beautiful, Yoko wouldn't have shown her up anyway

>How I Became Yours: Electric Shipaloo

Because her normal everyday outfit is literally a bikini top and hotpants

Can't wear that to a wedding

Now Tell us why cartoon girls can't be waifus Sup Forumsnon...

Didn't TTGL air on Toonami not even that long ago?

What a shit ending

>What did Genndy mean by this?
ROW ROW FIGHT THE POWER!

Ah yes, the paradox of time travel. Like every time Jack has helped someone instead of immediately jumping into a time portal has now been undone and become moot one he actually uses a time portal

>cartoonbabies acts like SJ is pinnacle of western animation
>make threads on Sup Forums how superior it is to anime
>turns out it's just shitty ripoff of superior japanese animation

Anime is shit though so nobody cares.

People will remember this ending more than TTGL.