EA got Luke right in their shitty greedy as fuck game but Disney couldn't. E fucking A. Let that sink in

EA got Luke right in their shitty greedy as fuck game but Disney couldn't. E fucking A. Let that sink in.
youtu.be/Ncpcbu5bSPE

>another Star Shit thread

Pretty good Luke voice, I'm impressed. Not going to buy this though, fuck EA. Did the pirates crack it yet?

they wouldn't want to portray him as a hero to look up to, they destroyed and demoralized him intentionally, just as they have with the entire franchise, the whole thing is politics now

the campaign is 0/10 but the multiplayer is actually pretty fun

that feels more like star wars than nuwars does tbqh

>Sup Forums gets a luke that id 100 times better

kek

What does the sink want

Sure the campaign wasn't great at least the story was believable, if you inly play this game for multiplayer it's really good

>it's just Luke from RotJ
No shit? They weren't even trying to imagine what Luke would be like after 30 fucking years and all kinds of shit happening in between.

Even if you disagree with RJ's vision surely you wouldn't expect old man Luke to be exactly the same as young man Luke.

Who the fuck is this?

they should add dlc to movies. I think microtransactions and dlc are perfectly fine since its what you nerds asked for anyway.

>Let that sink in.

Is there a reason why they didn't get professional voice actor Mark Hamil to voice record his own character?

>The Marvel Phase 5 Season Pass $69.99
>Rey Character Development Bonus Bundle $14.99

Apologize to the worst game company!

Hamill doesn't sound like his younger self at all anymore.

Who cares?

I suppose even ea has lines it won't cross

A bald assertion isn't an argument. I've already refuted your representation based arguments. Give me something else.

You didn't refute shit you cuck faggot.

A bald assertion isn't an argument. I've already refuted your representation based arguments. Give me something else.

Hamill does.

Do you have a black dick in your ears you cuck faggot? Can you not hear my posts?

wow that was good

Yeah dude, let's have young Luke sound like a deadbeat parent that has been chainsmoking for 20 years.

Retard.

Reminder that Mark Hamill loves Luke's death in TLJ.

it's more that EA is 100% motivated by money and they're not stupid enough to make luke lame in the game

I wish this game wasnt so fucking poorly designed. Every time i feel like playing it i get firced to play some shitty map over and over and loose interest. It would be ok if you could choose what you play

>due to popular demand, the character development bundle has been canceled
>rey skin for Luke in the OT dlc available for pre-order

Reminder he's obligated by contract to not say anything that would damage the films sales.

Nice fake news.

and yet he did anyway. hrmm.

Is this a beginning of an epic new meme?

>fake news

bald assertion the best meme

and it will ruin this board even more so maybe this is some psychological tactic of the mouse

>that fucking abysmal Kashyyk map that has constant massive framerate drops and rubberbanding on top of being horribly designed and anti-fun

The game feels like its trying to kill your fun around every corner desu senpai

And so it begins...

>The multiplayer is fun
The multiplayer is p2w garbage. Kys

You wouldn't expect old man Kenobi to be the same as young man Kenobi especially after all his fucking friends died yet here we are asshole. Fuck outta here with your stupid bullshit

Fucking lol...

i didn't buy the game, it was a gift
i started playing and whatever p2w shit people were talking about, i don't see it
the skill gap is very low

You, daddy.

He isn't, though.

Even if here, that would be a problem of the prequels which all agree were garbage.

this looks great but i imagine this game isn't worth it just for single player?

>Who cares?

Everyone who's heard james earl jones reprising darth vader

Probably so he is no longer associated with the franchise

single player story is better than TALK but the gameplay is way too easy. looks pretty tho.