Is he the best thing to happen out of the MCU?

Is he the best thing to happen out of the MCU?

I love Rocket too user but we need to stop having this thread

No, because it ruined muh funny buks
t. DnA faggot

That would be RDJ, who got the ball rolling, and Chris Evan's perfect Cap. But Rocket is the best thing that's happened recently, yes.

No, but I'm glad you found the MCU character you like to fap to the most.

How did you know?

because only entry level newfags fap to him

Easily the best MCU character. Solo movie when?

This.

How does Gunn do it?

Rocket movie when?

rocket is patrician taste u cunt

The CGI for a full Rocket movie would be crazy expensive. Maybe an animated movie, though.

>Animated Marvel movie
That's not a great idea

>that Rocket pose

It may be all we get. I don't think a studio is going to risk $200 million on a movie about a talking raccoon.

This

He's not even the best thing to come out of GotG.

It has got them 2 of the best MCU movies, so who knows. Maybe even pair him up with RDJ or Chris Pratt just to bring people in.

Probably won't happen but I want it goshdangit

Entire scenes of a live action movie are made out of cgi nowadays, having a walking talking raccoon as the main protagonist is a walk in the park.

I'd pay to see an R rated Rocket movie where uncaring scientists turn him into what he is today and he kills every last one of them. It'd be a slasher movie with a cate raccoon killer.

every day until he gets his own movie or video game

He was made by robots though

In the original mini he or his ancestors were. We don't know who made movie Rocket. He's almost certainly a purpose built living weapon but he might have been made by robots or some scientist think tank.

I want to pet him. Sexually

I consider Civil War a top 5 MCU movie with zero hesitation because Evans and RDJ's performances are so damn great. I also think it has the best "final fight" of any MCU movie.

Top 5 MCU isn't very hard if you consider CW better than both Avengers. You're left with what, both GotG's and Winter Soldier?

But yeah, it's only there because of Evans and RDJ's performances, this movie alone would make me miss them when they're gone from the MCU.

Well we will get a GOTG game from the Deus Ex developers next year so there is hope for some bounty hunter goodness

>yfw the gotg game becomes the Prey 2 that we never got....

I wanna fuck that space badger

No. Winter Soldier by a mile.

inb4 Sup Forums tier comments, no one cares

SHUT THE FUCK UP

ROCKET RACOON IS A HORRIBLE FUCKING CHARACTER

PULLIGN TEH SAME BULLSHIT FORCED EMOTIONAL "HEARTSTRINGS" AS IN THE FIRST FUCKIGN FILM

AS IF (NO FUCKING WAY) THE MOVIE GIVES ZERO SHITS ABOUT ANY FORM OF CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT LET ALONE CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT THAT WAS DONE IN THE LAST FUCKING MOVIE

Yeah, Winter Soldier and Chris Evans Cap are the best thing out of the MCU.

Yeah but counterpoint: I want to rub my dick on him

musky tusk, it's a musky tusk

>le funny raccoon makes a quip
>le funny treeman says his name
>le funny protagonist makes a counterquip
>le funny raccoon makes a countercounterquip
>le funny treeman says his name in a different tone of voice

And the Redditor laughed so hard he suffocated.

>muh knife sequence

yawn

>b-but it's fine when spiderman does it

>implying banter is quipping

This desu.

I wish we got a full solo movie for Cap 3. Civil War was fine but it was too much of an Avengers movie for my taste. I hope Evans doesn't quit after Avengers 4 and we'll still get another Captain America movie with him.

The story of Iron Man, Cap, and Black Panther was solid, but they sort of forced everyone else into a fight that didn't really need to be in the movie

Yeah I agree, those 3 were my favorite parts and the last act was amazing. I think it's the first time the 3rd act in a MCU movie is better than the first 2.

The Spider-Man bits were so fucking jarring though, even if I like Tom Holland's performance. He just felt so shoehorned in and while the airport fight was fun, it fucked with the tone of the movie something fierce.

he was made on Planet X by Groots race who made android animals to take care of trees or some shit.

Based on what? The movies give us few clues as to Movie Rocket's origins. I think that idea was used in some comic series or other but not the movies.