Tara Strong Does A Horrible Job As Harley Quinn!!!

Title says it all. It's like she's doing some cheap imitation of Arleen Sorkin's original Harley voice and failing badly.
She just ends up sounding annoying and not at all charming like Arleen Sorkin in Batman TAS
They need to ban her from voicing Harley in the future.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3hIPwO4l9VM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No, what they need to ban is the red/blue pigtails.

They won't ban her as this is the voice people associate with Harley now, she's been doing it longer than Arleen did and normies loved her in Arkham city

Red/Blue pigtails Harley is the best Harley.

I like how Hal calls her voice out in the interactions.

you have to go

have you never played arkham city? she sounded like nails fucking a chalkboard.

It became a parody after awhile. Listen to her early Quinn and listen to it now in Injustice 2, big difference. She not trying anymore.

Is that really so bad I mean part of the joke is her voice.

Why is DC pushing this character on me? I never care for her. Not that I hate her or anything, just never got the appeal...

at least arleen sorkin had the smooth whisky voice that could asmr you into a literal diamond boner.

tara strong makes me want to never touch my dick ever again.

Because Deadpool is highly marketable right now, and she's the DC equivalent

youtube.com/watch?v=3hIPwO4l9VM
Pls bring back Hynden Walch's Harley.

>she's been doing it longer than Arleen did
Arleen BTFO

DC is going with Melissa Rauch in the Bruce Timm Batman and Harley movie, is there a clip of how she sounds yet?

>that could asmr you
>asmr
Opinion discarded.

>Batman vs. Harley
>Batman doesn't hit her a single time
Hrm

>is there a clip of how she sounds yet?
She's worse than Tara tbqh. She sounds like an old Jewish lady with a deep voice.

Eh I think it fits, an annoying voice for an annoying character.

how is she so strong and fast and shit
she's a psychiatrist

All Batman villains pull out martial arts skills out their ass on occasion.

They go into it in her origin comics. Basically, she can sort of steal qualities from people she interacts with, just by interacting with them, which she did unconsciously as a doctor, treating people in Arkham. So she absorbed a bit both their crazy and whatever special powers they might have, and ended up with a kind of undefined mix of both 'crazy' personality and powers.

> Melissa Rauch
She's fucking awful. Worst Quinn for sure.

College gymnast, poison ivy upgraded her