Ashi ;_;

Ashi ;_;

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12982841/r
youtube.com/watch?v=UhfiWXTBPWU
youtube.com/watch?v=4dAMfKSLPAc&hd=1
youtube.com/watch?v=sIrkxtAq9KA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The best part is knowing Jack will probably commit seppuku after this.

watch where you're going ya egghead

Who's this character everyone keeps posting about?

"IF YOU KILL YOU ENEMIES THEY WIN"
Taken from The Rake of War p.144
-Jus zin ture dao

At least she got to wear that bigass jap wedding hat before she died.

I hated Ashi and her dying improved the ending for me.
I was laughing my ass off the moment the show made it clear that this was going to be a Nia ending.

>missing the point of the last minute

Ashi from the new season of Samurai Jack.

She's Jack's waifu and has managed to trigger both tumblr and /r9k/ for completely different reasons.

why didn't she disappear right after he defeated Aku? Make her faded away right at the wedding felt like a cheap tearjerking bait.

>vwhy didn't she disappear right after he defeated Aku?
cheap emotional shock
>Make her faded away right at the wedding felt like a cheap tearjerking bait.
Yep.

>introduce character only to delete them
>bring back all the people Jack has saved only to delete them
>undo the episode with the Guardian which served as a failsafe for the show getting cancelled early

I wish the show hadn't come back.

>Ashi
>New season
What new season? I only remember there being only one episode of Samurai Jack

What's Samurai Jack? You're not making a lot of sense.

and Scotsman, and all the Scotsman's daughters who just got names, and Electro-Doggo girl and her mother, and British Pupper, and the Archers, and ETC ETC ETC.
Fuck, this just reached TTGL and Mass Effect 3 levels of unsatisfying ending.
At least TTGL actually made sense, instead of Samurai Jack's mess of time travel plotholes and erasing 99% of the characters we care about from ever existing altogheter..

People who defended this character were both wrong and stupid.
Totally pointless and vapid.
She was only introduced to give Jack a reason to be sad and feel like he lost something after defeating Aku.

Unnecessary.
They could have brought the Scotsman back early on and had him be the one that died instead of the goofy CELTIC MAGIC

Or instead they could have stopped trying to shoehorn muh tragic love interest and instead just gone with a happy ending.

She made both Tumblr and Sup Forums people sperg out.
Yet, meanwhile, I didn't see too many people in the middle that thought she was good.

Season 5 was basically pic related. Just photoshop a picture of Aishi over the toilet.

It's a reboot of Jackie Chan Adventures, only this time Jackie Chan is a samurai and it's drawn like shit.

>She made both Tumblr and Sup Forums people sperg out.
we are not so different you and me

>I didn't see too many people in the middle that thought she was good.

Vocal minority. Someone did a poll that showed that only 20% of Sup Forums don't like her.

BRAVO GENNDY

Why are the mods deleting any threads criticizing the finale?

>That Shaggy.

cuz there's 20 at every single given point and it's getting annoying. You spergs are reaching SU levels of autistic.

But Jackie's Chinese. No wonder tumblr's pissed.

It also had a third "eh" option to filter out people who just "disliked it" rather than "hated it". If you forced them to give a positive/negative opinion, with no middle ground, then the results would be different.

I BLUEBALLED YOU AGAIN FROM BEYOND THE GRAVE, FAGGOT!

AKU

But the participation in that poll was minuscule, and the people that voted in confidently liking Ashi was less than half.

Since Ashi is part Aku, and Jack wanted to bang her, the faggot comment is not too far off.

What are you talking about?

strawpoll.me/12982841/r

while it would erase alot of characters it technically doesnt mean they all would stop existing, just those aku's presence had a direct influence on, for example the scotsman still could still be born in the future he just won't be the same scotsman now that aku never came to power.

Glad she died tbqh

Next step is crashing timeline... WITH NO SURVIVORS!

So it's not the scotsman, just a scotsman.

Precisely how new are you?

>haters bitch about Ashi
>Gendy gets rid of Ashi
>haters still hate
youtube.com/watch?v=UhfiWXTBPWU

Who?

????

It actually pissed me off that it's implied that everyone else who fought for Jack also died and we don't even get to see them since Ashish o so much more important
Jack ended up killing everyone he saved but don't think about that too much, here is Ashish having a tragic moment
The only thing I'm glad is dead is the show, out of sight out of mind, I look towards to forgetting it ever happened

>just those aku's presence had a direct influence on

Considering that Aku had ruled the world for thousands of years, that's literally everyone. Everyone should have stopped existing.

>The only thing I'm glad is dead is the show
Preach brotha'. Been lookin forward to the end of this show for a while.

He got fucking rid of everyone, Jack is fucking worse than aku now, at least aku let the innocent live as slaves.
Fuck Holocaust Jack, every single character featured in the show is now dead

I wanted it to end for 15 years then I really fucking wanted it to end for the last couple months
Cancelation was a better ending

She was introduced as a solution to Aku destroying the time-portals (which was what introduced the theme of hopelessness in the first place), she was introduced as a way of having Aku actually defeat Jack, since Jack is never going to lose to Aku in a one-on-one fight, and she was introduced as a roundabout way of Aku, through his own hubris, creating the product that would result in his downfall.

Also HUR THE FANDOM SUCKS THEREFORE SHE SUCKS DUR

They are not dead, they never existed to begin with.

Jack himself was unrecognized about the future, but they were all dying to protect Jack anyway.

Can you lads explain what that shaggy is about?

That's even worse
That's what tyrants do, they kill people and then delete every trace of them existing
It was the biggest punishment in Rome look it up, there are people during the time period we will never know anything about because they were effectively deleted from history

It's a silly looking face.

Aku killed them first anyways.

shaggy a shit

Shaggyfag was an user who called from the beginning that Genndy was a hack and that the way Ashi was being handled was going to fuck the season. No one wanted to admit he as right and he pissed off alot of people to the point of him getting banned.

But he won in the end and he was 100% correct.

The fuck was up with that hat tho

I would have preferred that she turned into Aku and Jack had to kill her, instead of the stupid time paradox killing/making her nonexistent.

Nah Shaggy was both wrong and a faggot.

Temporal mechanics fail.

No Aku in the past means no Aku in the future to make Ashi and thus enable travel back to the past.

If Ashi gets self retconned away so should Jack and his killing of Aku.

Press D to dance on their graves All of them ;-;

Wow getting banned for having a opinion on Sup Forums. Tumbler sure did win the fight here when moot killed off pol.

> t.Jashifag

Why does anyone care about her? She's so bland and uninteresting. Her only character trait was liking nature and then she completely forgot about that and only focused on becoming Jack's waifu.

And then she couldn't even do THAT right.

Since this thread is the furthest one from autosage I'll just say this now and never say it on here again

>Actual ending : C
>Every user on Sup Forums's "No no, I've got it let me tell you what would have been THE greatest ending" greentext : F minus come see me after class so I can tell you the best methods of suicide

>doomed by his own foresight
>in another Genndy cartoon as well
Shaggy had quite the life.

WHO'RE YOU CALLING EGGHEAD, EGGFACE?

Anyone have the final episode banner?

>J jack without Aku I I would have never e..existed
>no
>ashi fades
>"Ashi T_T

>The feels and despair hit
>trying to keep it together
>The conscious/hallucination still ends up hitting a bit
>it's faint
>fooolish samurai aahahahaha

What's the matter, Samurai? Did your girlfriend put you on a timeout?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>because of time Shenanigans Flora goes back to the past
>marries Jack
>doesn't die of time paradox because of CELTIC MAGIC

THEY.DO.NOT.EXIST.ANYMORE.

This is not a Stalin deletion where everyone is just ignoring anything that person did, they didn't do anything ever because they never actually existed.

Please get it in your thick skull

a solution
youtube.com/watch?v=4dAMfKSLPAc&hd=1

You're dead too, you retarded tree

Can we discuss what exactly was the point of making the ending bittersweet? I mean, it should serve some purpose, right? Deliver some message?
In TTGL Nia's death made sense. Simon could've probably keep her alive with his Spiral powers, but decided not to, because he knew it would be a slippery slope that could lead to destruction of the whole universe. It was about accepting humanity's flaws, such as mortality, and moving on towards the future.
What was the point of Ashi's erasure?

How is it any better? I'd say it's even worse.

The candy cotton blue haired girl was an artifically created human being (though we didn't know that at the time) and became the spiky blue-haired guy's girlfriend.

Then some super-strong eldritch evils showed up and revealed that the process used to create her let them body snatch her and taunt the heroes, along with infusing her with their powers.

Que the guy doing the shounen thing of swearing to save her and break the mind control. Which he did, and in the process beat the eldritch evil into oblivion.

The post-fight scene has them get married, but shortly afterwards she fades away, as the eldritch energy that kept her alive no longer existed. The heroes all lament this twisted turn of events, but the guy is fine with it, as they both knew what would happen to her if he did win.

He was just glad that he could save her to begin with, and that she was strong enough to last to them getting married.

Pic related.

Seriously, even if you don't like anime, Gurren Lagann is worth the watch if you enjoy solid action and giant mecha fights with just enough plot to keep it interesting.

It felt like a pointless gut punch for the sake of avoiding a happy ending.

AHMEDED

Kek

>who called from the beginning that Genndy was a hack and that the way Ashi was being handled was going to fuck the season
People were saying that ever since Ashi name was mentioned.

"But Jack, I'm part Aku, which means part of him still lives. The future cannot be changed."
>Suddenly Ashi becomes Aku
"Foolish Samurai!"
>Aku immediately sends him back to the future.
>He's forced to relive and re-do all the events of the series.

>we are not so different you and me
youtube.com/watch?v=sIrkxtAq9KA

Glad she died.

She was shit and took up to much of the limited time we had.

Fuck Ashi

These

Question: I don't browse Sup Forums that often and I wasn't keeping up with people's reactions of the show. Why did so many people lose their shit over the Jack and Ashi? Like, out of all lazy and forced fictional relationships I can think of, Ashi and Jack's relationship, even if you didn't like it, does not seem to be a particularly terrible offender. She was built up as a character and their relationship had time to blossom (well I think so, considering there were only ten episodes). So why are so many people saying "ITS FUCKING SHIT"?