Sorry you didn't like it.

"IF YOU KILL YOU ENEMIES THEY WIN"
Taken from The Rake of War p.144
-Jus zin ture dao

OP was born

>reddit tier insults for a reddit tier show

Not much other than the pacing.

8/10 from me.

>The Samurai Jack Season 5 Drinking Game!
>Take a shot every time Jack says "Ashi".

It started with your conception and will end with your inevitable suicide.

It all started when OP came out of the closet and decided to suck 40 dicks at the same time

Godspeed to OP, the faggiest of fags

It seems like you'd be stone drunk with one episode; dead in two.

Hell I finished a whole bottle of scotch just taking half-shots at cliches in the finale.

Jack should have killed Ashi

He literally did.

>Promote the series as the return of the defeated idealist hero, ready to fuck up some shit
>Get that for 3 episodes, then shitty romance plot
>Romance was forced and shoehorned
>Final fight was bad, wasn't even a fight
>Ending ripped straight out of anime

Nu-CN was a fucking mistake

I've got sour news, dildo. There's zero fucking difference between the idiots here and the idiots on reddit, it's just got actual mods there, the only difference. Don't fool yourself. I've lurked on both sites for comics news and you beligerent cunts are no different. Well there are far more racists and sexist children here, because they actually ban trash losers on reddit

Only two things; the pacing and that your mom doesn't swallow.

Maybe you should stay there if you like it so much.

in episode 9 I mean

Sums up every problem I had with the show desu

Everything after episode 4. Sup Forumsmblr will defend it though.

>in episode 3

fixed for you

>MOOOM, I'M BEING A CONTRARIAN AGAIN, LOOK!

Episode 4 doesn't deserve to be put in the god tier episode clump, sure it wasn't as bad as the rest of the reason and the visuals were beautiful but the tone of the past 3 episodes was gone.

This. I thought it was good.

did different people work on Ep 1-3?

I'm pretty sure it's a majority opinion that the quality dipped after episode 3.

I guess so

After the first three episodes, the quality certainly did dip. It feels like Genndy and his team thought they had more time and more episodes at first, and then [AS] screwed them.

Also, Genndy sucks at writing romance.

But I can't complain too much, I got the kind of ending I wanted. 7/10. Not as good as the old seasons, but at least decent enough for a finale.

Nope it's just vocal minority like with Ashi.

I waited to watch it, because I didn't want my opinion tainted by Sup Forums shitposts, and I like to watch things all at once rather than waiting a week per episode

So I just watched the first 5 episodes last night and the rest today

I agree that it felt a little rushed but I thought the story overall was pretty good

I think we should have gotten a few more episodes of biker jack, maybe some episodes with Jack and Aishi going on adventures and falling in love over the course of several episodes, rather than all at once like what we got. And the final fight with Aku should have been at least a two-parter

Overall I'm pretty satisfied with the ending.

>What went so horribly horribly wrong
The fandom.

Not enough episodes to properly pace it.

Also the way Jack got his sword back was pretty weak. He should have cleaned himself up too rather than just magic.

It was a rather Urubochi-esque finale, now that I think about it.

>Nu-CN
but it was an [as] show

Marathon it, the pacing becomes just fine.

leave, but first, kys

>Continuing a franchise after a large period of time
I wonder.

What was the point of Jack's moral dilemma about killing people? It never came up again after he killed the Daughters of Aku.

>It never came up again after he killed the Daughters of Aku.
That's because he got over it.

But then why introduce the dilemma in the first place? It happened and then he never had to fight any humans again, so it didn't really even matter that much.

Can't wait for E;R to expose this shit

who

I also want to hear forced Sup Forums jokes and the same shit Sup Forums said in youtube form.

Ashi.

YouTube critic, made some entertaining videos shitting on LoK and SU.

new character introduced solely for the purpose of being the thing the hero needed to win.

10 episodes is too short for everything.

not too short for a cliched romance it seems

Rushed ending mostly. Trying to wrap up 4 seasons of storylines and mythology in a 10 episode arc, but then spending like 3-4 episodes on filler, followed by having the final 30 minutes try to wrap everything up instead of using the last 2 episodes to properly do it...

That moment when that one user's prediction of Jack getting sent back to the exact moment just seconds after he got sent to the future
That was the highlight of the episode.

It should have stayed a movie. I'm just happy Aku died.
Everything else was just me after the first three episodes.

>10 episodes is too short for everything.
Nigga that's 3 hours and 20 minutes, you can fit plenty in this amount of time.
The reason it all got fucked was introduction of Ashi, she took over 50% of the whole thing but didn't add anything good to the series and only added a cringy cliche romance with the "power of love" trope saving everyone in the end.
First 3 episodes were amazing and as soon as Ashit was introduced as a proper character the quality dropped to shit.

The worst part is that Tartakovsky even admitted that traveling around the world with his waifu and fighting monsters using a katana was his childhood dream, he literally turned it into a cringy self-insert love story.
Everything past third episode is mediocre at best but mostly shit.

>Tartakovsky even admitted that traveling around the world with his waifu and fighting monsters using a katana was his childhood dream

Where, though?

In one of his interviews, I dunno which one it was so you'll have to believe me even though I have no evidence but that's okay since no one would lie on the internet, right?

Jack and Aku didn't even fight ONCE.
Ashi hogged the WHOLE season, only to disappear like a bitch in the end.

Jack should have killed his parents

It felt like a Good/Mediocre ending in a video game. Literally the most predictable thing happened. There were no twists or an interesting resolution to the series.

>did not watch the last episode

>Waaaah, Jack shouldn't have good things!
>Waaah, the blade that is literally meant to destroy Aku should be used in a drawn out, climactic battle with him!
>Waaaah, tropes are bad!

This

>Oy vey why did Jack destroy the Multicultural future that Aku made to restore his civilization he should have stayed

youtu.be/ngRv61MfmKc
Here, niggers.
Also I don't see the problem with that childhood fantasy.

she was a perfect plot device to finish the series, but then theres the issue jack was supposed to be a duo, wich never happened

so she was likely cut off the original exactly because genndy noticed this should happen.

it would be way worse if she was always there, imagine the episodes in wich aku spent time with jack just to have aku replacing ashi back then. it would be a tremendous hint of ep 9 and 10

Except that without Ashi, Jack would have killed Aku when he confronted him thinking he didn't have his sword or at his temple if he fled there. Ashi was actually more of a hindrance than a boon when it came to killing Aku.

now you understand why Genndy never finishes

This. Just fuck Ashi, what a worthless Mary Sue of a character.

Visuals were stunning, but the length of the season is what killed it. Poor pacing and rushed storyline; Genndy must've really blown his load on those first three episodes, and then suddenly remembered he only had ten episodes left to wrap everything up. Makes me wonder if he originally planned for more, or if was just network fuckery getting in the way.

>First three episodes are good
>Everything after that is mediocre to garbage, with a 0/10 finale to wrap things up
>"b-but it was actually the best thing ever, you just don't get it haha, t-thanks based bendy!"

I'll give it a week before the denial stage is done with.

It actually lived up to expectations for like a month.

This

>le overreacting fag

I marathoned the whole show, don't know what people are complaining about.

>What went so horribly horribly wrong
People like you started watching the show

it is the fact that Ashi makes the 4 previous seasons irrelevant to resolving the story.

ashi didn't even really need to see all the peope Jack helped, to stop him from killing him self.

the people coming to fight aku at the end are pointless too also.

What? Ashi being what she is does not mean that whatever Jack had to go through in the past seasons was pointless.

If anything, Ashi was just another obstacle for Jack to overcome, first as an enemy and then as a liability. Think about it, would you really have preferred that Jack walked into Aku's lair and killed him with no fanfare? Because that is what would have happened without Ashi.

His sword being what it is means that an extended fight with Aku is not happening, so the tension for the final confrontation had to come from somewhere else.

The show lasted for 5 seasons user, not just 10 episodes
>trope
stopped reading there, people like you deserve to die

>Mary Sue

Oh you poor fool

Without seeing what he had done, she wouldn't have known what to say to him when she did find him, though.

The first 3 episodes were edgy bait to reel in manchildren and newfags like yourself, so now you're sitting here wondering why the following episodes were more faithful to the original rather than catering to you.

>Worthless
>Mary Sue
>In the same sentence

What even

Does anyone have the most recent one?

>a character from the authors dreams appears out of nowhere after 4 seasons, gets most of the final season dedicated to her, is just as powerful as the main villain and in few seconds solves the problem the main character tried to solve for over 50 years
>she also exists only so that the main character can be sad after she is gone
totally not a mary sue

10 episodes is more than enough to work with. Genndy is just a hack.

None of what you greentexted amounts to a Mary Sue. Don't sling buzzwords you don't know, newfag.

Let me help you: When her whole character depends on another, when she has to rely on another, stronger character to win her fights for her, she can't possibly be a Mary Sue.

These are cringe and nobody can convince me otherwise

Ashi kills future Aku, turns into female aku but before the corruption is complete sends jack to the past and in pure rage and grief he butchers aku.

You are teenager and nobody can convince me otherwise

You are teenager and nobody can convince me otherwise

Glad you announced that. Could you put on a name so I know when to point and laugh at you?

I think the only thing that went wrong was no
>In memory of Mako
Under the Sakura tree

It would have been so fucking good

Off to a bad start. You gotta put a LITTLE spin on your comebacks. How do you ever expect to impress your schoolmates like this?

The only thing I felt was wrong was the fact that Jack didn't catch the time paradox that would take place with Ashi if he kills Aku. I feel like the ending would have been better if he had a moment of hesitation in striking down Aku, knowing that in doing so, he is also effectively killing Ashi.

This user is completely right.
This season was supposed to be about jack finishing the fight against aku. But Ashit was introduced and the romance became the main plot and then aku was downgraded to a subplot.
Genndy was more focus on reliving his childhood wetdream then actually giving the show a proper ending.
6.5/10 disappointing but barely ok.

It was OK. But the latter half began to get bad and even questionable. The ending was very very safe though. Which I thought was weird.

Agreed, but using the OG intro with Mako was a nice touch, legit caught me off guard and was the best part of the episode.

It was either this or an anti-climactic final battle since Jack's sword makes the fight trivial.

Something else had to create tension.

>kills a whole army and a cult leader on her own
>is made of evil stuff but un-corrupts herself just because
>is the only reason the main character wins
>totally not a mary sue

>a bloo bloo bloo, don't insult my poor waifu
get bent ass clown

>jack kills aku
>ends up destroying the existence of millions of innocents

>Is the only reason main character wins

Is the only reason main character has to jump through hoops to win*

Without Ashi, Jack would have just marched into Aku's temple and ended it.