We're getting a new Ghostbusters cartoon next year. How much will it suck?

We're getting a new Ghostbusters cartoon next year. How much will it suck?

will it feature cunts or dicks?

Kill yourself cunt

Source?

4 crew is multicultural, with a female lead. Secretary is male because gender roles.

Extreme ghostbusters was pretty great, tho.

Already done.

>set in 2050 and working with local team
So basically Ghostbusters went international?

this was what every 'diversity' fuckover sees itself as but fails miserably.
>wheelchair bro is a loveable asshole with a background of associating with white supremacists

Not OP, but it was announced shortly before or after 2016 GB came out. I haven't heard anything about it since.

Dick yourself killer

I think Sony canned it after 2016 flopped.

They were actually planning a "Ghostbusters Expanded Universe" like the Marvel ones lmao

Ghostbusters International you say?

Fox tried to do the same with Independence Day: Resurgence

Fox and Sony can't do anything right.

I fucking loved Extreme Ghostbusters

I was more upset thst we didn't get a movie based on this then the one we got cause THIS right here had the diverse cast the fucking SJWs wanted

Could be a similar situation with what happened to the 1998 Godzilla movie: sequel plans scrapped, but not the animated series...though I think that was mostly because they'd already made 40 episodes by the time the movie was out.

Dunno. Maybe they were gonna use chick GBs and wanted to wait and see if the movie did well.

Cartoon based on the IDW Ghostbusters comic series or GTFO!!!

No we're not.

After Fembusters bombed I'd be amazed if we ever get ANYTHING besides the IDW comic.

But without the micro-skulls and bulb-noses for the men, and harpy-hands and mid-pimpslap mouths for the women.

>We're getting a new Ghostbusters cartoon next year.
after the movie nuclear failure?
jesus, I dont want to even
I feel like I am dying already just from this thread, it will be very very bad