Slylock Fox

Can you solve the mystery?

she a ho?

Amruta is probably too old to be doing that.

There's only one set of footprints leading up the hill.

She ran down the hill and walked back up it backwards.

By the footprints; there's no footprints that aren't hers, probably, or no trail she left.

post cassandra's and/or puzzles

Because who the fuck wears a gold necklace to the beach

The footprints for when he ran and when he walked are exactly the same?

What does Cassandra have to gain by claiming someone stole her necklace? An insurance scam?
Why at the beach?

the "running-away" footprints are equally distanced as the "walking" ones. Either the footprint owner did not *walk* uphill, or he did not *run* downhill

there's one set of footprints going up the hill and back down, yet Cassandra is still at the top. also we're assuming that dune doesn't have an opposite side we can't see.
most likely Slylock Fox assumes that Ms.
Cat was approached by a suitor whom she unsuccessfully tried to seduce- her galavanting around Crab Creek and her subsequent infection of syphilis is well know to its inhabitants. This wise suitor probably accepted Cassandra's gift of her gold necklace, but rebuffed her advances and rightfully fled, presumably to bed a nice Catholic woman. Cassandra seeks to imprison a guiltless man and accuse him of rape.
Good job, kids!

Because it's Cassandra Cat. That bitch always lies.

Come back already and tell us if anyone's got it right, I need to know.

2&3; it's windy so the footprints should've been buried in sand or some shit; sparrow, no idea what the other three are; one less tail feather, left bird's beak is closed, leaves at rightside missing, pine is shorter, worm is shorter, the squirrel in the bottom panel is actually suicidal.

What did I win?

The other birds are oriole, goldfinch and warbler.

Something something sunset

Never heard of them.

She only said she screamed, she didn't say she ran after him.

It took me longest to notice the size difference for the worm

See:

Solution.
Oh Cassandra, will you ever learn?

messing with slylock fox.
no dumbass. look at the spacing of the footprints. They are the same "walking" up the hill as "running" down. learly she lied and th thief actually walked down the hill, and she didn't chase him because she wants to seduce slylock fox and thought this would be a good way to have an excuse to talk to him.
For this reason it's likely that the thief was her accomplice and they organized everything beforehand.

>that one time /fit/ discovered Slylock Fox

I remember that one of the differences for these was that the panel itself was slightly lowered. That fucked me up.

Something something melted wax

HECK YEAH!

THIS GLORIOUS FEELING OF BEING RIGHT!

Hot

no furry

someboy has the fanart with cassandra kicking the rat out and removing the bathrobe? I lost it when I switched computers because i never saived it to begin with.