Is it just me, or this isn't * that * bad?

Is it just me, or this isn't * that * bad?

Sure, it pales when compared to the original, but it's not that bad as it's own show.

it's a genuinely bad show on its own, bad animation, boring plots and dumb, overly preachy writing. the fact that it's based on a great show just turns it from bad to horrible.

There's a point where mediocrity gives away to utter worthless shit.

>not bad
>awful style
>shit action
>awful plots and maymays

The people working on it, can't spell for shit!

Nah dude, it really is that bad. Even if you don't compare it to the original, it's bad.

What this guy said. Even the jokes are bad, especially their use of horribly dated internet memes, which have the shortest shelf life of any form of comedy.

>isn't * that * bad
you are right. It is the worst that can possibly happen.

I saw an episode where Bubble gets a robo-hand, honestly pretty ok, not great but not trash

It's so bad that it convinced most of Sup Forums that the anime was actually faithful to the original.

No it's bad. It's getting 600k on new episodes. It probably won't last til the end of the year.

It's so bad, even the target audience is rejecting it.

It's fucking terrible, there's already a thread pointing out all the faults on the show

>i-its not that bad, right goy- guys??

It's the definition of a soulless cynical cash-in. Those responsible for it should feel very bad for participating in its conception.

hey guys, which is worse

Even if it wasn't fucking terrible, here's the thing: it's not and never has been its own show. From the very start it tried to live off of the original's success, while adding outdated bits of pop culture and being poorly written at best

This wasn't bad, just forgettable. At least it tried to be its own thing.

>Samurai Jack burned Sup Forums so bad that now people are unironically claiming NuPPG is good

>Is it just me, or this isn't * that * bad?
Literally kill yourself

It's a really bad show but what really killed it off was that horribly awful voice acting. All of these flaws would at least make it barely watchable but the voice acting is what pushes it off the edge.

It's not the worst. I certainly doesn't deserve all the outrageous hate Sup Forums keeps jizzing all over the place.

But it's not good.

It's just there. Nothing new is being done with these characters. No new direction. No real visual excitement. The new PPG just exist for the sake of it.

ehhhhhhhh, it is just filled with anime cliche, at least it tried. On the other hand though, the reboot is a complete disaster.