Why Deadpool get praised and Super ignored?

Super was rated r years before deadpool. Deadpool is as generic as other marvel movies. I liked it but what did it what super havent done?

Because Deadpool had a fanbase built over the decades

Super was just a rip-off of Kick-Ass. And was nothing at all like Deadpool.

Deadpool isn't a "deconstruction", it is literally a superhero.
Normies don't want gore if it isn't being delivered by comic book metahumans quipping along.

if her back was arched a bit more i'd slap mine dong till cum

dumb ass

Never saw Blade. Is it any good? I assume its aged bad

surprisingly decent, nice fight choreography over the top campy movement just add a little flavor

>Kick-Ass invented the idea of a superhero parody

this was exactly my reaction when i saw it a couple years ago
shame the director had his career fucked after the league of extraordinary gentlemen

Fucking pleb.

Super made people uncomfortable. It had Rainn Wilson bludgeoning linecutters and Ellen Page raping someone. Deadpool is mass market friendly:

This plus super came out around the same time as Scott pilgrim or kick ass or something so it was completely overshadowed

Super was a pretty shitty movie
But I give it props for making Ellen Page seem hot

>I liked it but what did it what super haven't done

>a young horny superhero obssessed ellen page will never pin you down and rape you in her sleep

I think we can blame Reddit.

Blade invented Bullet Time before the Matrix and is a legitimately good vampire movie.

I'd rather watch Kick-Ass than Super.

For me? Because ellen page is a lesbian and it leaves me feeling nothing

>you will never get to be Michael Keaton Batman

It's a funny movie for a watch but the ending was pretty bad. Unironically cucked to eternity.

One of the first cinecomic with an actual budget and still one of the best. Very 90s campy.

End my life

I still like The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen

Because Kick-Ass had already done that. Parody films were dying out (name me a recent successful parody film, Macgruber was not that so don't try) and Deadpool, guess what, had comic book fans to go to and the MCU to go to.

Also, wasn't Ellen Page in X-Men? Bit weird, innit?

It's vampire kino, and nigger kino rolled into one.

>Wesley Snipes only played Blade because he hoped it would get him a starring role in a future Black Panther movie
>he's in jail for tax evasion when it actually happens

ACT

>Why Deadpool get praised and Super ignored?
Deadpool was a big property from a big studio, and a big blockbuster release. Yeah, they took a risk on making it R.

Super was the superior movie, although I'd argue it's not a fair comparison because they both did something different.

>Super was just a rip-off of Kick-Ass.
The two movies were made and released at around the same time. Millar has even defended Super, saying the accusations of it being a rip-off of his movie are wrong and completely without merit for the aforementioned reasons. They also wound up going completely different routes with their stories, making them two different movies altogether, where the only similarities are entirely superficial.

I forgoet how great Super is

fake ass bitch