Where were you when relaxing internet videos creatively eclipsed the entire Television & Film industry?

Where were you when relaxing internet videos creatively eclipsed the entire Television & Film industry?

youtube.com/watch?v=RcNQ_4daXv0

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qx8hrhBZJ98
youtube.com/watch?v=oScHDTFzTU8&t=1074s
youtube.com/watch?v=uLFaj3Z_tWw
youtube.com/watch?v=gpW7iYfuGDU
youtube.com/watch?v=oKVu5IMsj2g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Random youtube video has better plot, acting, sets and direction than The Last Jedi

How long before The Mouse starts making ASMR videos?

The Portland video is so fucking KINO

Patricians watch both the with music version and the non music one.

She's lesbian .what a pity

youtube has always eclispsed tv and film industry in creativity you young faggot

Darya Lozhkina ASMR
Valeriya ASMR
Pelagea ASMR

good shit

everyone else praising asmr before be itt has such normie tier taste. you guys only like the high production hd quality conventionally attractive whores. that's like only listening to top 40 radio

youtube.com/watch?v=qx8hrhBZJ98

superior

Fuck I remember the first time I watched that Babblebrook Inn video. Pure. Fucking. Kino.

>th entry level russian thots zone

Goodnight Moon is PURE!

youtube.com/watch?v=oScHDTFzTU8&t=1074s

This one is new and she is pretty good.

Pity?

Imagine being pretentious enough to gatekeep sleeping videos

STOP PROMOTING HER

YOU SCARE HER AWAY

SHE IS TOO PURE TO BE TAINTED BY YOU FOUL BEASTS

I know shes a turbo slut thot coalburner

another high production hd quality conventionally attractive whore. what do you know
imagine not caring about the quality of a video just because it is a certain type of video

CROM...i never prayed to you before....i have no tongue for it...

>another high production hd quality conventionally attractive whore. what do you know
Actually, she is good. I don't care if she's attention whore or not, as long as it's relaxing.

She's already taken her channel down a couple of times before, it's only a matter of time before she's gone for good - along with springbok, vulpes, moonglove, dahlia and all the others

At least based Frivvi will never leave us

youtube.com/watch?v=uLFaj3Z_tWw

Save this post. Remember that you asked for this.

how do you know that?

Im an avid watcher and she never taken her channel down. Atleast not in the last year.

>that mermaid vid
>she literally acted that one out in the dark, in her parents home with neighbours watching

I WANA BREED HER!

Goodnight Moon is god-tier. She does makeup/special effects for a living so her videos are always terrific. The only ASMR channel that comes close to her is that one crazy dude who does over-the-top roleplays. Everyone else is either a borderline camwhore or just lazy.

Why are mods ignoring reports?
Why are mods hiding when yesterday they babysat the fuck out of this board to stop discussion of the female police officer being beat by rapefugees?

youtube.com/watch?v=gpW7iYfuGDU

Ephemeral Rift.

It was a while ago iirc, back before she even changed her channel name I think. She also keeps taking videos down randomly and putting them back up

Why shouldn't Youtube content be on Sup Forums? What's the difference?

If you're not averse to foreign languages check out hatomugi, she's good. ARDRA is also nice and English speaking.

no one has audio quality like Frank
youtube.com/watch?v=oKVu5IMsj2g

him and Phoenician Sailor are also pretty good

I watch it and go, damn man thats alot of fucking effort for a sleeping video

Also posting the Queen Bee

Ardra is the only one I've heard with a relaxing, calm speaking voice. Everyone else artificially deflates their voice or has to pitch limit in post. It's embarrassing. Just talk lower.