Asking for any comic with feminine males once more?

I want suggestions of any comic book where they include an either gay or bi male character who's either a casual crossdresser or at the very least wears feminine clothes. But NOT a transgender.

The story doesn't need to be about the character, or any of these traits I described for the character. Just preferrably something not too grounded in reality, but I am open for suggestions.

That's it, really. And for those who have seen similar posts of mine in the past - I'm doing this once more because I want to try not to diss any suggestions this time, but just taking anything in people throw out and give it a fair shot. I really do think ANY suggestion is better than no suggestions.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lord_Fanny
blastr.com/sites/blastr/files/styles/blog_post_in_content_image/public/InvisiblesFanny.jpg?itok=KBruPQqc
anime-planet.com/characters/tags/gay
anime-planet.com/characters/tags/crossdressers
ralphinadress.wordpress.com/page/6/
kurvosvicky.deviantart.com/
twitter.com/kurvosvicky
myanimelist.net/profile/KurvosVicky
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>I want women
>But eh kinda not really

I'll never get this

I don't want women. I want to see it be okay for a man to be LIKE a woman if they so choose.

Make your own comic, stop bothering Sup Forums with your very niche subject.
OP is a metaphorical and literal fag

I already am. Doesn't mean I can't ask. Make your own thread and stop bothering mine then with such a pointless comment? Unless you somehow happen to be "Sup Forums" as an entity, which I kinda doubt. :P

The only crossdresser eurocomic I know of, with some historical ones about the Chevalier d'Eon and Antiquity.

Many instances of crossdressing across the range, but usually it's as a disguise.
Effeminate characters... I simply doesn't notice that aspect unless it's cranked up to eleven.

I literally said in my original post it doesn't have to be ABOUT crossdressing. Also, I'm pretty sure those mentioned historical ones don't have openly gay ones, nor do I think they casually crossdress there.

The Boy in Pink Earmuffs

You have to really define "feminine clothes" prferably with examples. I've seen men walk around German streets in full length dresses without appearing feminine, and not as part of any parade either, just normal everyday. I've worked with a scotsman who would sometimes arrive in a kilt, he was not at all feminine. Somehing like when David Bowie posed in a dress maybe?

When I mean feminine clothes, I mean clothes you expect a woman to wear but not a man. Kilts are meant to be worn by men, so they do NOT count.

Yeah, but crossdressing that isn't a central plot point is even rarer; as in unheard of. You'll probably have more luck with mangas.

>Edward Hyde, Ludwig Viktor of Austria or the Chevalier d'Eon didn't casually crossdress
>Same with Aphroditos worshippers.
You seem woefully underinformed for someone wanting to write on the subject, but ok.

Mangas and animes don't have any properly openly gay ones outside of exploitative crappy yaois.

And well, if those things you mentioned are historic, then it isn't fiction anyway. And impossible to find anywhere to purchase, as I've now tried to look for it.

Hey user, it's me again.
Stuff hasn't really changed since last time you were in here I'm afraid, so once again your search is in vain, at least for now.

Good luck with creating your own content though.

I want guys who look sorta feminine, it's a fetish.

Yes OP. DC announced their new imprint called "Fag Comics" just moments ago.

For real though. You're setting yourself up for more shitposting, Swede. Cut your losses, read some manga and make a comic.

The Invisibles.

"It's me"? Who do you mean you are? I've talked to a lot of people.

Well, you're not the OP, but I am. No, it's not a fetish for me.

Stop reading my posts if they upset you so much.

Lord Fanny is a transgender woman. I specifically said "NOT a transgender".

>Mangas and animes don't have any properly openly gay ones outside of exploitative crappy yaois.
1-800-OH-COME-ON.
And they have shitloads of traps to boot.

Seriously, just go ask Sup Forums about it

>Lord Fanny is a transgender woman.

Not he isn't, he is a male cross dresser, he specifically says this in the comic.

They don't upset me. Your last thread lead to some fun discussions. But nothing has changed and no one is going yo give you the answer you want

You make the positive claim, yet you give others the responsibility to tell me?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lord_Fanny

"She is a shaman and a trans woman."

So why do you comment? Either it's because you care, or because it upsets you. You clearly don't care, since you can't bother giving me suggestions.

You shoot down every suggestion because it doesn't line up with your autistic requirements.

>Autistic requirements = expecting the suggestions to fit with what is described

Makes perfect sense.

Wikipedia isn't everything user. I have read this comic and there is a scene where Fanny specifically denies being transsexual.

Yeah, so other fans of Lord Fanny have told me. They have also told me that he FIRST denied being transsexual, but then later on confesses it.

I've dwelved into it a lot myself since I care. I honestly can't make sense of it myself: blastr.com/sites/blastr/files/styles/blog_post_in_content_image/public/InvisiblesFanny.jpg?itok=KBruPQqc

user, you have a very poor personality. You ask for a rare bird without havnig done any research on your side, and when strangers on the internet don't give you all the answers right now, you act outraged. Which might be the reasons your threads turn to shit, rather than the topic involved.

Nonetheless, I am in a most generous mood today. Rejoice, user, for I will spoonfed you as if you were a crippled retard:
anime-planet.com/characters/tags/gay
anime-planet.com/characters/tags/crossdressers

Your goalposts constantly shift and you shoot down every suggestion with the most arbitrary criticism.

>He doesn't get fucked so he's not gay
>All manga is homophobic
>Not in color
>Can't buy it off a shelf

Go make a comic you turd.

First of all, I do plenty of research myself. Second of all, you're giving me two separate posts - one for gays, one for crossdressers. I already know for a fact there is no openly gay crossdressing male character in any anime, outside of one or two really ugly gay stereotypes crossdressing such as Leeron Littner.

Someone's butthurt.

Cross-dressing Ralph has a few comic strips, but he writes what others have said:
ralphinadress.wordpress.com/page/6/
> Very few crossdressers are gay
Even in a fantasy setting, it's tough to see how it helps tell a story.
Some characters that would fit if in a comic:
- Fifth Element's Ruby Rhod
- Miss Don't Touch Me's "Josephine" - actually a printed comic, does that fit?
Like I mentioned in in a reply to one of your earlier posts, you'll find more in the European and Japanese comic scene

Holy shit, most crossdressers aren't gay? Next you will tell me most people aren't gay. Man, shocking revelations here. :P

I never said it should help tell a story, dipshit.

Ruby Rhod? I've never seen a woman dress like him in my whole life. Only a retard would call him a crossdresser - he's just a flamboyant stereotype.
I couldn't find any info on this Josephine upon looking it up, so I don't know if "he" is gay. Also, giving a female name suggests it's actually a transgender woman.

It sounds very much like a fetish-related request. If it's not about that, what is it?

>I do plenty of research myself
Really? It doesn't show. Not knowing about Eon, ffs.

Second of all, the llinks I've given to you have tag filters. Check gay - male - crossdresser, and you'll see how far your knowedge goes.
example in pic.

I want to see that personal traits of mine people are usually bigoted towards can be allowed to exist in fiction.

Oh. You're right. I apologize. And I never said I'm good at searching for things - I clearly suck at it. But okay, then I must thank you for providing me this link.

You've seen a lot of men wearing leopard bodysuits? Google image it, there's a clear gender inbalance.

Is this you being polite?
Feels like the cheese shop sketch.
Worth reading for its own sake: Kerascoet's Miss Don't Touch Me, has a "Josephine Baker" character that should match your criteria.

>outside of one or two really ugly gay stereotypes crossdressing such as Leeron Littner.
What's your problem with Leeron? Do you mean that his portrayal is ugly and stereotypical, or that his character design is ugly?

Note two important things. First of all, she doesn't have the masculine Elvis-like collar. Second, he doesn't wear girly high heels.

>I want to see that personal traits of mine people are usually bigoted towards can be allowed to exist in fiction.
You just had to ask, OP:

crossdressing, homosexuality and effeminate behavior are ok.
obnoxiousness isn't.

I didn't ask. I said I look for it in FICTION.

Though, I couldn't find the character you're showing the image of. He doesn't show up anywhere in "gay - male - crossdresser".

You won't see men wearing that kind of clothes outside of a Ruby Rhod cosplay either
Meanwhile, bodysuits and leopard patterns are mostly associated with feminity

Looks like Kamatari from Rurouni Kenshin, which is indeed a gay crossdresser.

Looking to fiction to validate yourself is pathetic.

Yeah, bodysuits are so rare, especially in superhero comics. Right? And yeah, leopard patterns are "feminine"... guess that's why a dude covered his body in leopard tattoos, right?

Yeah, I actually managed to look it up now before. So... yeah, guess then I found one example with Rurouni Kenshin. Cool.

Words of wisdom from the guy looking for validation through leaving pointless insulting comments on Sup Forums. Truly, you're a guy to look up to.

>I already am
What is it about?

this, I'm the 1/100 gay guys that don't like masc men.

Fashion Beast by Alan Moore is exactly what you're looking for

Because dicks are funner than baginas

Based on what I looked up about it, it has a theme of transgenderism - NOT anything with crossdressing.

If you're going to have this thread every week, you could try being less rude to anons who are just trying to help.

Yeah, because that's what Sup Forums is known for - people are here "just trying to help". Not like they insult me or bash me or anything, right?

Sup Forums is filled with people turning into butthurt crybabies as soon as you suggest more LGBT inclusion as a good thing.

The Bounce by Joe Kelly.

The Bounce is a superhero. He has a gay roommate who does drag.

>this again

fuck off, just fuck off, you've asked this time and time again and nobody's found you anything fitting your criteria

Well, since you ask me so kindly to stop, I guess I'll have to do this post 20 more times. :P

Oh, is that so? Sounds neat. :D Do you think they might publish physical collections of that comic?

>Ctrl + F "Boku no Pico"
>no results
Sup Forums, you disappoint me again.

Probably something British. I mean nothing's coming to mind, but that's where I would start looking.

This is like your sixth fucking thread. You even made a thread in /lgbt/. And in each thread, the resounding answer is "no." Do you really think that answer will change the sixth fucking time? Do you think in the very short time span since the last thread, a new comic pandering to your fetish has been released? The answer will always be no, because this is America and unfortunately gay comics do not sell here.

you're autistic, please kill yourself

Well, new people read them each time, and I get a couple of new suggestions each time. Sure, I get idiots like you being crybabies about me not shutting up, but I'm used to people like you on Sup Forums anyway. :)

yes, this. if someone's suggestion is a miss, humbly give them a nudge in the right direction instead of shooting it down like such a bitch

You think autism is an insult - please kill yourself. :)

here's a very short list ignoring any transgender criteria:
- Miss Don't Touch Me has Josephine Baker, a homosexual male in women's clothing
- Rocky Horror Show Comic has Doctor Frank'n'Furter, a bisexual male in woman's underwear, pic related
>I couldn't find any info on this Josephine upon looking it up, so I don't know if "he" is gay. Also, giving a female name suggests it's actually a transgender woman.
Depends on how you define transgender, the character knows he's a man and doesn't appear to want to "be" a woman. The comic is easily findable.

>It's only okay when we act like jerks - but how DARE you also act like a jerk?!

Fag

... why would I get a comic of a musical? In that case, I'd might as well get the musical. But, that thing with Frank'n'Furter, isn't that more of a stage thing with him being in drag?

But okay then, I guess there's Miss Don't Touch Me then, fair enough.

It is fuck you

hang yourself faggot, no one wants to pander to your fetish

is it a term of endearment? kill yourself

If Eurocomics are your thing, one of Barracuda's main characters grows into a gay transvestite pirate swashbuckler.

France truly has the best degeneracy.

Doom Patrol had Danny the Steet

"Degeneracy"? Precious and ironic, coming from a Sup Forums degenerate. Tell me, what makes someone a "degenerate" for wanting to crossdress? Because unlike you, they dare to be themselves and aren't insecure losers? :)

>being shitty to people who are actually trying to help you

this is why everyone tells you to fuck off whenever you make a thread, don't be so fucking triggered

I hope your dad is dead because he must be so ashamed

begone thot

I said characters, not a street. A street can't be a crossdresser nor gay... because it's a street.

Because I won't tolerate someone calling me a degenerate? Oh no, how dare I? "Fuck you, how dare you do what we do, you asshole?!"

If you're going to use Sup Forums at least don't get triggered over common phrases used on it, people call themselves degenerates on here all the time

Then don't get triggered I make fun of those retarded phrases. :) Idiot.

I'm gay and I say call a spade a spade.

Or call an obnoxious faggot an obnoxiois faggot in this case.

First thing I'm wondering after reading OP:

Did Joel Jurion ever do a comic??

Ah, so it's projection? I see.

>Literally "I know you are but what am I" as a rebuttal

2/10. 'Ave a (You) mate.

So, you are trying to insult my insult insulting your insult related to how I tackle insults? Insultception.

In all seriousness, it's really difficult to find any info about this Barracuda comic. But the character's name is Emilio, right? So far, I find no confirmation about him being gay. Are you sure he is?

I find it heartwarming that people are willing to help this entitled degenerate faggot. Sometimes Sup Forums is fun.

Fuck off with these threads you stupid fucking faggot.
kurvosvicky.deviantart.com/
twitter.com/kurvosvicky
myanimelist.net/profile/KurvosVicky

Sup Forums is too nice for it's own good sometimes

>doesn't see how his kneejerk reactions show him as triggered
>totally a regular, yet thinks anyone should care what he tolerates

Also
>the one who acts like a spoiled, insufferable dipshit, begging for free niche handouts, spends a good amount of time calling people out on being assholes
>knows anything about projection

Not the same guy, but my irony detector just exploded, thanks to you. I'm sending you a bill for a new one.

Maybe try holding yourself to the same standards as you have for everyone else?

>thread goes silent after OP has been exposed

Has the evil been defeated?

>Viktor Åkesson
>>>>>Sweden
>Birthdate: January 21, 1988
>Height: 5' 10¾" (1.80 m)
>Orientation: Gay femboy, yo. XD

topkek fucking fag, it had to be a swedish cuck

>this thread

So why not Trans included?
Like I'm still confused why there's a line that a trans crosses in this situation.