ITT: Samurai Jack Waifus

ITT: Samurai Jack Waifus

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_fJpuB-UCME?t=2m12s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

She's dead

And? She's also not real so your point is moot. But my erection? THAT, is very real.

NO user!
>TFW Jack going back to the pass erased her and everyone else from the 'FUTURE THAT IS AKU' when he killed Aku in the past.
>TFW none of my SJ waifus exist anymore ;_;

Headcanon:

She is Da Samurai's daughter.

Well yeah. Literally every woman on the show is dead, other than Jack's mom, and they'll probably never exist.

maybe not her though since she is from planet

I'd fuck her ass all night long

youtu.be/_fJpuB-UCME?t=2m12s

>black shadow reaching over a THICC ravegirl
>what did he mean by this Sup Forums?

>not letting her fuck your ass

Wrong.

correct

>First incarnation of Ilana
Good taste.

Do you think the Scotsman would've still fought for Jack if it meant he and his daughters would've never existed?

>the yellow sclera
why does this work so well?

They foreshadowed her butt in one of the previous episodes.

I think that was literally the point of them showing the OG opening to the entire world. All of Jack's allies saw that they were in a bad future, and that helping Jack return to the past might result in them never existing, but they make the sacrifice of trying to stop Aku anyway.

Just autism her back into existence, it's all I can do to not feel empty inside.

tfw no ravers army in bikini to fight for you

>from another plant
apologized for my retard mistake. But oh well, that episode though.

>The ravers! The ravers have brought the eagles Mr. Frodo!

RIP thicc raverfu ;___;

ded

T H I C C

Honestly, yeah. They knew that a world without Aku was worth sacrificing themselves for.

Did Olivia show up during any of the scenes with the ravers in the finale?

I'll bet she's light enough that you could just pick her right up.
Imagine her just lying in your arms and wiggling.

I remember she does not appear in the final battle. She is too old for this battle saves for the spartan king.

I suppose, but Rothchild and the Wild man joined in, and they're even older

>the cameo character from that episode is a girl whose only thing shown was her ass
god damn it genndy

mutantproject might draw a certain version soon.

What the fuck is going on with her right tit?

Three-Eyed Alien Waifu is the first and still the best.

one of da samurai's daughters.

Rothchild had flying tank and Wild Man is so fit and healthy he probably won't stop going till he drops dead at the age of 150.

Me too. It's a kick in the feels knowing that Jack is alone and Ashi is potentially worse than dead after all the shit they went through and how much they helped one another.

>Buck Teeth
>Red Lips
I can hear someone somewhere screaming 'RACIST!'

Considering that Scotsman is a ghost, I don't think they're all that worried about not being reborn in the Akuless timeline.

how i do read this i am not an ant

Did Jack got to fuck Ashi before she disappeared at least?

oh yes i remember the premiere and how i was impressed by the visuals and that chick.

its being a long time.

Still impressed how fast this guy drew this

Less than dead she never even existed

cute!

The only ones where never existed are those who's existence is tied directly to Aku. Granted, some individuals may not be born because their parents only met because of Aku's existence, but one could argue for those individuals being dated to be together, even if they wind up under different circumstances.

she has a gap not buck teeth also lipstick. anyone who says racist is racist for assuming it.

>45 replies
>no sign of the most precious, delicate, bonny lass
You men are pathetic

kind of weird that the new season didn't show or even mention her

I'll up you one.

Reminder that all of the Scotsman's daughters will end up like this.

Ayla is my waifu but most of the Scotsdaughter art is of Flora

here have a decent ref pic

She disappeared during the actual wedding. Knowing how pure Jack is, probably not.

Then again, Japanese aren't quite as stuck up about pre-marital sex as Westerners are.

Post daughters

HA! BUNCH OF SHE-DOGS!

muffin?

Ashi with Aku's powers bestest

Reminder that The Scotsman loves her so much he sees her as the most beautiful woman on earth

that particular picture was one of several leaked early. the artist had at least 5-6 hours to draw before the episode aired

is it still foreshadowing if they only showed her backside?

>foreshadowing
its just a refference man, calm down.

tfw no loli alien waifu

Does this show have any other lolis?

CUTE

Well I mean regardless she's fucking dead.

She's the cutest one.

THICC

>season so bad the only thing to talk about are the waifus

she is such a strong contrast to the haunted demon. Man, that monster gave me nightmare.

Pedos get out

Well I can't very bloody well marry a woman who's already married now can I. Ya bastard.

Never

All I wanted was the adventures of scruffy dad Jack and his autistic daughter

Girls with pigtails bigger than their head are invariably adorable.

Her teeth gap is eh but other than that she's hot.

There is nothing left for you here, my friend.

she never returned.

Pedophiles seem to outnumber non-pedos on this board

Them african women though

Straight up ooga booga

Pretty sure the Dazzlings were inspired by them.

All I said was that she was cute.

If you are into elemental ladies

No named list of the Scotsman's daughters yet?

Because she's probably not human or only partially human. I mean, just look at her ass; beyond what you would see on an average Earth girl.

I wonder what would've happened if her family hadn't miraculously survived getting devoured by the demon after it was defeated. I doubt Jack would be the type to leave a child alone in an abandoned house

Kek

Gotta source for that partner?

Double dead.

Earth Elemental has a nice figure, and she's really rocking those natural earrings.

You know, now that Ashi is out of the picture, he should go looking for that girl from his childhood. I'm sure she would remember him.