/who/ - Doctor Who General

Armed edition.

PREVIOUSLY

I want The Stone Rose because pic related

>watch me fall from hundreds of feet and through a glass roof only to emerge with just a few scratches.

Yet the fourth fell to his death from a shorter height. RTD got too involved in the God-Doctor idea

No Paul McGann in Holby tonight.

It is my personal opinion that, canonically, Rose and Ten did not have sex.

That scene was pretty kino.

Any John Hurt?

My girlfriend sucked me off for Karen Gillan last night, should I marry her?

Vaccine-like immunity?

Can't be killed by

>falls
>spectrox toxaemia
>hitting head against console
>certain types of radiation
>time vortex
>old age
>Cybermen explosions?

Doctor Who is dead.

I still wanna know if Helmut is going to be calling her "Die Doktorin".

sucked you off for karen gillan?

?

it actually fits canonically, because the Doctor would never be killed off the same way twice. that's just poor writing

You are quite equivocally wrong, my lad.
The true discussion lies on how early they started to fuck.
Personally, they were banging right outta the gate in Series 2. You know that scene where they're laying down on the New Earth grass? YOU JUST KNOW

We were both so turned on from Jumanji that we had a slideshow of her pictures and she went to town on my dick.

Answer the question.

But his clone did :^)

He had to fall from smaller heights before he could build up an immunity to larger heights

Also adds another layer as to why the Masters were asking the Doctor the ways he'd already died.

>"I know you've fallen"

Doesn't this also confirm that the Doctor could fall all the way to the surface of the Earth at the beginning of series 11 and she'll be fine? Especially as she's within the first 15 hours of her regeneration.

Can't believe I watched the whole episode.
Decent story though.

She's immediately going to regenerate into 14, just another dude. Best kept secret of Doctor Who's entire run.

if you don't marry her, someone will

Why the fuck would you watch Jumanji.

Yes, 13 will be fine. Chibbers isn't going to start his (soft) reboot with a crippled Doctor.

I think the culture war would eat itself and the internet would implode.

I unironically would like this look for a female Doctor. It has a hot, 90's era secretary look about it.

Wow. Yeah that’s a keeper.

Chibs will definitely play it off as her regeneration still being 'fresh', like Ten's new hand

I'm a Jodie fan, but holy shit that would be fucking hilarious.

Because it has Karen Gillan who we both find attractive.

For Karen of course.

The Doctor having a 'one-day' incarnation, before almost immediately having to regenerate again could be kino.

That guy got some head
So the real question is why the fuck aint you watching Jumanji

You’re joking, but Chibbers has worked under extreme secrecy with Broadchruch and definitely has the means to pull a surprise regeneration.

I was going to make a joke about how the female Doctor's first act on-screen was to fuck up piloting a vehicle, but then I remembered how often that's happened to previous, male Doctors.

She'll bounce off a plane, then a weather balloon, slide down the side of a shallow church steeple before twanging off a shop awning and into a river.
This is how the new Doctor will be; scatterbrained and lucky.

What self-respecting actress would sign up for a job like that, though.

You could argue that the same technology is applied to both regular teleports, and the teleport in Heaven Sent. If regular teleports are just data being copied and transmitted somewhere else, isn't that just what's been done in Heaven Sent? It's the exact same data that was transmitted in the first place, just pasted multiple times.

Take it like cutting/pasting a file. If you cut that data, it's removed from the original location and placed wherever you want to put it. But the file is just made up of lots of data put in a specific order. When you paste it, then, some could say that the file in the new location is actually a completely different file, made up of the exact same data. But then, if it's made up of the exact same data in the exact same order, doesn't that make it the exact same file?

Who knows. I just wanted an excuse to make this gif.

Especially if he really liked that new body.
What if, he knew the Valeyard was coming on the next regeneration after, so when he has to regenerate again it's really heartbreaking as he knows he's going evil for a bit. You could write it as an allegory for schizophrenia or somesuch, obviously vaguely and sensitively.

God forbid a female protagonist should ever just be capable.

You're getting confused, that was Moffat-era writing

What if the short-lived Doctor was really noble and kind, but knows the next him is a monster? Maybe he starts to insult and belittle his beloved companion as the regeneration takes hold? If played right, it could be really scary and heartbreaking.

I found it reassuring desu. When Jodie was announced there were a number of complaints that Thirteen would be too idealised and hyper-competent. The fact that her first action is to fuck up just as much as any other Doctor indicates that the narrative is just going to treat her as... the Doctor.

woah

best trip

i hope the ratings plummet and the show gets fucking cancelled

>that gif

Doctor Who is a show for children. How dark should the Doctor act?

Is 13 going to be darker than the last few incarnations? Colder and more manipulative, like 7?

I'm not sure whether that would be subverting or reinforcing tropes about women.

Would be an interesting direction for the show if they didn’t bail out at the last minute

Children can handle dark stuff. Besides, Doctor Who should have them hiding behind the couch once in a while.

The Doctor: Brexiteer or Remainer? I think you can make a case either way; pro-Brexit as he believes in self-determination, pro-remain as he values cooperation and unity.

Let's not do this.

He probably knows whether the EU has a future to begin with, so that will influence his decision.

I wonder, is Dr Who scary to children these days?

S/he should start flippantly blowing things up again

People can complain all they like about the Trump jokes, but I thank every deity known to man that there's never been a Brexit joke.

Columnists'll argue either way. The general public probs won't care.

If you and gf are both female... yes. Many happy years to you both.

I thought you meant expanded universe at first! Kek.

It was scary to me as a kid. I was 5 in 2005. The gas mask child, the Beast, the Clockwork Droids and the Vashta Nerada scared me. These days, I doubt it. The last scary idea for kids might have been the Veil? Or Sleep No More?

Plank.

Uh, no, we're both bisexual but in a M/F relationship.

My first thought when I read this was "this makes you really, really underag-- wait"

>I was 5 in 2005.
Subtle bait

If he was 5 in 2005, he'd be 18 now.

nigga u gay

God is dead and Titan Comics killed him

Uh what.

Jeez I was 17

The odds of that are still 1/182.5.

i refuse to believe this

post the slideshow

Dr: old, male, kind
Companion: young lady from 19th century US
There's a sweet May-December romance going on.
Then, the Dr regenerates into
woman
young
cruel

Lots of potential for drama here. Maybe the Valeyard(ess?) is still pro-justice but less keen on universal free will than her predecessors. Also, very ends justify the means.

The Vess mocks her companion a bit, taunting her attraction to the old her, but eventually the girl holds her own and earns the Vess's respect. The companion ultimately leaves though, because she just isn't respected enough.

I don't know what's worse, Britzit or 'Fez-y'

Mi dispiace.

Shit Trip?

13 will be girl 10.

Heaven Sent by Tommy Wiseau playing the Doctor.

The Vess's personality eventually does warm and she resolves that she is not the Valeyard after all. She is still the Doctor. There's no need to be so cruel and cynical. #heartwarmingkino

He does cuck a black guy in the first few seasons. Thats pretty dark.

I can’t see it happening but I would love this, really shake things up.

I’m cautiously optimistic about the new season because it looks like they’re intending on messing with the formula a bit

It's been eight years and one day since Matt Smith's first onscreen appearance as the Doctor.

Do you think Jodie will go through a major costume change like Four and Eleven; subtle changes like Three and Ten; or multiple outfits like Twelve?

I'm starting to like you less and less with each post you make.

Four had many, many different outfits, along the same lines as Three and Twelve.

I'm aware. I meant his more famous outfit to his JNT one

He really surprised me. Nothing like the dark af promo shot when he was announced. Enjoyed his run immensely and was sad to see him go.

>oh no different opinions

Keep your negativity to yourself

Doubtful. Whilst it's possible that she'll take a certain amount of inspiration from Tennant, Jodie herself has said in interviews that there's no point in copying what has come before, and that every actor who plays the Doctor wants to put their own unique spin on the character.

That shit happens in real life you know.

could arben bajraktaraj play a recast Seven?

I'm actually looking forward to a more light-hearted Doctor again. Capaldi's gruffness was starting to wear thin by the end.
Eleventh Hour was on TV again over Christmas, I forgot how good it was before Moffat ran out of steam.

nice trips but her unique spin is that she's girl 10

How long until BF fucks with SJA? Luke Smith series when

They did Sarah Jane series before SJA.

I've read about them, never heard them. I would unironically enjoy, say, a Clyde and Rani series, or Luke & K9.

>Brainy Specs

Reminder that Girly Letters retweeted this photo in the DWSR hashtag to prompt them to visit the location when it's clearly Jodie's day off.