It's a "your waifu vanishes" episode

>It's a "your waifu vanishes" episode.

What is this?

Green Lantern The Animated Series, one of the many excellent shows CN cancelled because of lack of merchandise.

>GLTAS
being this of a newfag

First time I've heard of it and I've been here for years.

If it's so good, why doesn't anyone talk about it?

>First time I've heard of it and I've been here for years.

One of those is a lie.

GLTAS was one of those decent shows with bad plastic looking models that turned off casual viewers and a plot about characters that were mostly either original or super new at the time so oldfags didn't care. There's not much you can DO with it in terms of discussion given it's a small number of people talking about one season of a show.

Who gives a shit? She was just a robot.

Garbage show. Deserved to be canceled.

WACHA

More like it got cancelled due to the movie's poor reviews and box office sales.

Man the Green Lantern movie fucked everything up for DC.

Only one guy to blame.

People bitched more about Young Justice getting the axe as well and overshadowed it.

OwO

let's be fair, season 2 was a train wreck that very reasonably flagged the show for termination

Aya was shit and the focus on the stupid romance ruined the show.

> hur durr it's ok for me to disregard your feelings and use your wife's face because I'm an autist.

It got cancelled because
1.lack of/low sales of merchandise
2.the movie bombed hard
3. Cartoon Network treated it like shit, barely promoted it,while they gave comedies like adventure time and regular show alot of advertising and a crapton of rerun spots.

Because Young Justice was the more popular and better show

>If it's so good, why doesn't anyone talk about it?
Sup Forums never talks about good things, because there's nothing to argue about.

Damn it, I'm getting an /m/ boner again. I'm trying to absolve myself of this kind of degeneracy.

Bump

Time to petition Netflix.

Razor returns.
"I found Aya!"

Kilowog
"That's great news! Hal, what?

Turns to see Aya with swollen belly.

Aya
"I bear Razor's child"

Kilowog
"Best news I've ever heard"

Aya