On a scale of 1-10, how denied are you?

On a scale of 1-10, how denied are you?

Other urls found in this thread:

fanfiction.net/s/12494794/1/Jack-and-The-Reunion
desuarchive.org/co/thread/92548911/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Honestly I was hoping everyone would be pissed. I just didn't think I'd be one of them.

50-10.

50 YEARS OF ACCUMULATED SEMEN

They call him Jack because that's all he'll ever do now that Ashi is gone.

HE HAD SEX WITH THE TREE

I can't believe they didn't even give him a real name in the end.

like a 2

>You thought you'd kill me AND bang my daughter?
>FOOLISH SAMURAI

i think it wasn't the best ending but it was good

I just wanted a happy ending for him.

Full on 10.
Headcanon is that after everything the Gods appeared, realized all that Jack had done, and brought Ashi back to existence (free from Aku's influence).
They created some magic demon-killing sword. They can't give the hero his girl back?

five seasons have passed, but i am not sated. Kino has lost its effect on me.
Yet, the suffering continues. nia/aya/ashi/2B's memories chokes the past, present... and future. Love is lost.

Got to get back! back to the Plot... Samurai Kino.

are you ready to see a wandorous marriage yondered to ruins?

ending felt rushed af but it made sense. Shouldn't have went for the "50 years" mem.

Definitely kek'd at the Ashi time hack.

>They can't give the hero his girl back?
Where would the fun be in that?

All you need is to edit the ending so credits start after the wedding occurs and everyone's smiles and face shots are had.

Still, hopeless/10

I feel irrevocably BTFO if i'm being honest

Please upload folder to Google drives or something.

I don't have that many pictures(10 at max), and they include ashi reaction images as the majority.
I just wanted to make a funny picture

Oh okay. I was looking for some cute pictures of them together.

I can give a few of those

Thank you, user I hope the Jashi art and stories continue after the finale.

I don't know if I can appreciate it anymore, but I hope others can.

Just roll the credits after the start of the wedding and that's all you need for a happy ending. Fuck the "kino" of it.

That also works. I posted my own wish earl ITT ()
Oddly enough I checked Fanfiction out of curiosity of what Jack stories they were and someone else had the same kind of idea.
I really did like Ashi, not an amazing character but she was fun and deserved happiness after coming so far.

But Jack would be kissing the part in between her nose and lips

I've just accepted this as headcannon

Nah the gods don't give a shit about your girl.

If Ashi did come back and still had her powers then she could possibly open portals between timelines for her and Jack, or others, to travel through.
They could visit the future, those from the past could see the future, people from the future could visit the past. Assuming that it's a multiverse kind of thing.

But I'd settle for Ashi just being back as a human and her and Jack enjoying life together.

I'm fine with the concept of the gods deus ex machining a lost style "flash sideways" reunion.
It's the only time i've been cool with replacement goldfish trope

I usually don't give score, but to me, at least 8.8/10. Why, because I love 8.

This is my headcanon

>Emperor/King Jack finds Guardian's portal again, he is eligible to use it now
>go to past right before his encounter with Aku
>enter the time portal that Aku rips open with the original Jack of that time
>now in the future he can go to any one of the time portals he already has knowledge of, so he doesn't have to wait 50 years until he meets ashi
>Jack confronts Jack & Ashi, explains
>has Ashi use her Aku powers to create a clone of herself so the two Jacks don't have to share her

My god.

Same. I'm usually all for rational and explainable endings, happy, tragic, or bittersweet. I hate ending that boil down to 'It's that way because the writer says so, fuck continuity or logic', but I would make an exception here of being totally fine with "Good job saving the world from evil, let us bring back your wife as a small thank you."
If the threat of Aku or another evil still lingers then Jack keeps the sword and any future members of his family know they may one day be called to wield it.

I got what I wanted. Ashi surviving would have been worse because that means the future is fucked.

That's a pretty awesome screencap. Though I liked the enemies-to-allies-to-loves angle they had.
Their tragic pasts made them realize why real affection was to be cherished. Jack being Ashi's guide the world as many others were guides to Jack when he stumbled into that unfamiliar time.

I Was reading this fic the other night and it was cute and funny. It felt like it could be in the show...until all the sex stuff but even that was nice in its own way.
fanfiction.net/s/12494794/1/Jack-and-The-Reunion

WHY THE FUCK COULDNT THAT NIGGER KIKE PEDO GENNDY WRITE SOMETHING LIKE THIS?

MANLY TEARS WERE SHED

>Though I liked the enemies-to-allies-to-loves angle they had.
that's why I like that specific screencap, it implies that them touching eachother causes them to regain all their memories of their love, LOST style.
It's the only form of "replacement goldfish" i can tolerate

How much would it take to hire all the Voice actors needed and the artists to put together a 10min episode which portrays this?

We can get it crowdfunded

people were overhyping the fuck out of SJ but it was never my favorite cartoon so learning that season 5 sucked was no big deal

Damn that was pretty good.

This really annoyed me.

Jack is his real name, he's had it longer than his birth name.

I think it was a grand way to end it. It's the culmination of years of fighting, of suffering. Even after he wins he is denied his entirely happy ending.
This is life and he has come to terms with it.

I second this motion.

Pretty nice, I admit, but this is a case of an ending that needs the easiest fix in the world by cutting it short, rather than adding stuff after to fix the mistake.
Just let Ashi Exist.

I genuinely feel bad for the neckbeards that didn't like this.

You have to realize that you will always write the best ending for you in your own head, it's unfair to compare an actual project to your headcanon.

Also, if you really thought Season 5 could have worked completely like the original series/the 2nd and 3rd episode, you don't understand what made the original so special.

It gave me feels because it's over forever. Say what you will about this season but be it shit or perfection, seeing it end is bittersweet either way.

I liked almost everything about it. I just wish he didn't get Simon'd and was allowed to actually be happy.

I'm angrier at the fact that it's never revealed in Gravity Falls what Dipper's real name is (and I know it was later confirmed in a book) than I am that Samurai Jack didn't confirm what Jack's real name is.

Besides it's not like there's much argument about what Jack's real name is. Pretty much everyone wants his name to be Mako.

Thirded

Best solution. I saw no reason why she can't exist.
You acknowledge one paradox and suddenly you also have to acknowledge others which makes the entire idea of Jack getting back into the past impossible. It really should have been Ashi lives but loses any Aku powers she had.
Forced tragedy be damned.

This. I would've liked the pacing to be better, and the ending to have more time instead of wasting so much time on Jashi, but Jashifags got BTFO at the end so I can accept it. The main thing I wanted was Jack to go back to the past, and he did.

I read "ASH!" as ashi

Now it all comes together

Lets push this

It can be done and fuck Genndy and his shitty writing

>could have just moved the final 2 minutes to the middle of the episode and killed aku in future
>have future timeline live on without aku
>create new timeline with no aku
>still have ashi
It's so fucking simple and closes the loops just fine.

Tree looks like dick and balls

>maybe we can get the team to undo the ending genndy chose
>how do we convince them?
>we say that their friend is a shit writer and did his ending wrong

I WANTED ASHI TO LIVE.

It looked like Aku was 'destroyed' by being trapped in the sword... Does that mean Jack can release him?

His tree was destroyed, aku is dead as a doornail

I think aku was transformed by jack to the tower and got destroyed with it

I was out last night but when I came back this morning to see what the reactions were to the episode as it happens, I saw this in the archive

What happened to all the posts between OP and ?

I'm going to be harvesting salt from Jashifags for years aren't I?
There are things to complain about Season 5, but Genndy not pandering to waifufags (except he did by giving her basically several episodes' worth of solo focus in a ten episode season, he just didn't give them their ending) isn't one of them.

You dense motherfucker.

I'll keep saying it over and over again, just get someone competent with video editing, rearrange the wedding and insert the credits before Ashi drops dead, eventually pen her in to the final shot with Jack and the tree. There, everything fixed.

Rolling stickies delete all posts but the last 1000, to keep the thread loading fast.
desuarchive.org/co/thread/92548911/
The archive contains all 7.4k posts from the sticky.

>desuarchive.org/co/thread/92548911/
muchas gracias, amigo

That's fucking adorable

If Jack beat him in the past would he remember Ashi? or anyone? It would change the timeline. Wouldn't it?

That's what the final scenes represent, him forgetting about everyone.

The episode was 100/10 right up until Jack got back to the past (Samurai Jack) without defeating Aku in the future. That just fucking sucked and ruined the episode all together.

Greg Baldwin cameo please.

Eat your pea Professor/10

To make thus ending perfect, do everything exactly the same.
Then have jack find the portal and the guardian in his home time, and fight the guardian till he defeats him using the power of boners, then using the portal to travel to the future and reunite with ashi.

I'm somewhat alright with the ending outside of shitty last words and poorly done time paradox and no one saying goodbye to jack before he went.
Some shit too poorly executed, some shit eh, but I'm not that mad like most of the guys on the board. Just somewhat hollow.
If it's considered a failure then least it was but he's by the creator than some rando.

Thank God, cause I own a DeLorean and I was about to go back to fix this shit. At least he doesn't remember.

I'd like to point out that when Jack first met the Scotsman in S1, his insult was a solid 20 seconds.

The last time Jack talks to the Scotsman, he's naming all his daughters for 20 seconds.

My Man!

I feel like the ending was all wrong. The wedding should never have happened, instead ashi should have used her power to fend off aku while jack went back to the past alone.
In addition aku should have decimated and destroyed all of jack's future friends and allies giving the impression that non existence was better than destroying their timeline.

Its not bad but its not how I feel like it should have ended at all. If you were going to destroy all the time portals and not truly address the guardian outside of a cameo then you just make it at least heroic for jack to erase an entire universe of people.

episode was way too short (and/or the content should have been stretched out for more episodes) and I didn't really give a shit about ashi. I thought she was an okay character, but not so much as to take up most of the last few episodes when she had nothing to do with seasons 1-4. more not-ghost scotsman, more of a real fight between jack and aku, more anything else would have been better. I really liked the cliche everyone-shows-up-to-fight-aku bit for most of the last episode, but then the past fight was over in an instant with practically no dialogue, and by the time the credits hit it just felt hollow and incredibly disappointing.

I know no one cares, but I just watched it and had to get that out somewhere.

I was more upset than I was at the original ending of Fullmetal Alchemist, and I really thought I would never find something worse than that. Boy, was I wrong.

Does anyone have the 1080p mega?

This is up there for me with

Code Geass and the death of Shirley while Lelouch frantically tries to use the Geass to make her live. Also the ending in general made me pretty mad but I knew it couldn't have really had Lelouch die since that made no sense for their character...and the new series confirming it is really nice.

TTGL of course

I didn't watch the first FMA until after I saw Brotherhood so it didn't hit me as hard.

not bad
I accept

5/10 opening
7/10 body
2/10 ending

I'm going to pretend it's Mako.

Maybe I'm just contrarian, I didn't think it was that bad. Could've been better, could've been a lot worse. I'm satisfied.

The gods rightfully smited her from existence for ruining the show.

That's why she didn't just fade away right away.

>Sup Forums is REALLY resorting to fanfiction now

And you guys make fun of tumblr for having their "Jack is gay' headcanon?

>they copied the worst part of TTGL and made it have less closure/10

It doesn't help that the actual ending was just as bad if not worse

That future is gone

Did these guys show up?
i dont remeber seeing them