Jurassic World 2 will be a "horror movie" in it's second and third acts/Indoraptor design leak

According to interviews, the entire volcano sequences is only the first act and first big setpiece, and the film has a genre change after they get the dinosaurs off the Island. Presumably the Indoraptor is loose on the claustrophobic ship they're transporting the dinos in.
Also new toy leaks give a good view of what the Indoraptor will look like.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/FtCslvCjZEY?t=7m41s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Can someone explain why they need to save the dinosaurs since site B still has them preserved?

Because letting all the dinos on Site A die would thus be letting 50% of the world's dino population die.

Looks like absolute shit.

I suspect this film will have a similar drop off to TLJ, since JW was also riding high of Nostalgia.

>first post by this tripfag was less than a month ago
fuck off back

>indoraptor

Are they seriously going to reuse the gimmick from the last movie?

I think it looks cool.

I really like bayona

JW2 looks more fan oriented than JW.
All JW had for fans was the final fight. Rexy is going to be featured from start to finish in this one, the carnotaurus is making it's long awaited debut since when Crichton wrote The Lost World, there's overall more dinosaurs than ever before as we see in the trailer, among other things.
If anything it's reverse, like JW is TLJ and JW2 is TFA where it just gives everything that fans want without much substance.

Ah yes, because we clearly needed an Indominus that could go everywhere a raptor can, and that is small enough to be able to stick its dick in a human.

Anything with Jurassic Park on it is going to bring in the fans. The Big Return to the silver screen is an experience that draws in all sorts of people. That's why JW made so much, and TFA as well.

Yes, in fact.

>watch webm
>can literally hear rexy wailing
hmm cant wait

The indo will kill rexy.
I will cry.

Too bad the trailer showed the entire movie. Spoilers, the volcano kills all the Dinos.

Same

>Literally didn't read the post or listen to the interviews
The volcano bit is within the first 50 minutes

>All JW had for fans was the final fight

Did you miss the part where the kids literally go into the building from the very first movie and it's one giant nostalgia trip?

Oh I forgot about it. Okay they had two scenes.

Fuck off with the retarded hybrid monsters. These are just shitty generic monster movies using the Jurassic Park name. I can't believe they're doing the hybrid monster thing again.

The scene where Rexy and the raptor team up to beat up the IRex was so retarded, but I loved it.

The third act takes place in “Lockwood Manor.” A giant mansion compound that some evil guy has dinosaurs being experimented on in. This presumably sets up the third one with Dinos running wild in the US

FUCK them and their marketing. The said the exact same thing about JW
>we took all the elements of Jurassic Park that you know and love, but gave them a horror twist
That sounded really fucking good, because it's a way to do something different within that setting. They lied and I believe them. Never again.

You realize the original JP dinosaurs are all hybrids? The Dilophosaurus took its frill neck and venom from the frog DNA they used to fill in the gaps.

Incidentally, are we supposed to believe Rexy has some sort of... affection, at this point?

Theropod dinosaurs are theorized as having had bigger brains than the other orders and suborders. Maybe it's not too much of a stretch to anthropomorphize her?

I'm glad the indo has sickle toes at least

These are closer to monsters than any known animals, anything is possible.

People like you are the problem. Studios know you exist and cater to you. FUCK YOU.

Yes, she's a protagonist now who helps the good guys.

It's so stupid, but I love it. She's basically Godzilla

Hey, man, I didn't expect that stupid bullshit, it happened all on its own.
Though, I knew Chris Pratt teamed up with the raptors on motorcycles and still gave them my money, so you're still right

I wanted to fuck her so bad when I was 11.
>BLACKED
RIP childhood boner.

My affection for Laura Dern has gone down a lot since seeing The Last Jedi.

>They nod at each other at the end
I love retard movies like this

Why would you put Dinosaurs on a ship after the events of Lost World and think it's a good idea?

>LYNCHED AND BLACKED in one liftetime

RIP her pusy

They do? Fuck, I need a Webum

JW2 would have to be utterly shit and tell the fans to fuck off and kill all the dinosaurs in order to have a drop off you idiot mouse shill.

This. People whine about the human characters being shitty but Jurassic Park will always be huge because people love dinosaurs and love seeing dinosaurs fuck shit up. They’re just theme park ride movies. They don’t need to be deep cinema.

Rexy was obviously up to something at the end of Jurassic Park 1 to save the humans there.

youtu.be/FtCslvCjZEY?t=7m41s

You better not be doubting her plan.

i think the facility where the dinos are transported to is actually on the mainland...

And yet, Jurassic Park is an enduring classic despite having the least amount of dinosaur screen time of any of the franchise movies. The human characters were enthralling. You actually cared about the kids, when child protagonists are usually the death knell of any action/adventure movie. There's not a forgettable character in the whole fucking movie. I couldn't tell you the names of the people in JP3. I couldn't even remember Mr. Noodle was in it until I read his IMDB recently. JW? Forget it. It's the one with Chris Pratt is all I remember. And all anyone will remember 20 years from now, when JP is still being played on TV and selling on whatever futuristic laser media we enjoy then.

Will the Indoraptor poo on its victims?

What the hell is an "indoraptor"?

An indo-pacific bird of prey

It's black, the Indominus rex was white.

>That slow motion shot of Blue running in
Fuck, this is how you make stupid bullshit kino

A bald assertion isn't an argument. I've already refuted your representation based arguments. Give me something else.

Taking Trev off Star Wars was the dumbest fucking thing Kathleen Kennedy ever did.

Indominus rex was part trex and raptor, but trex size.

This is the same thing except raptor size.

Mine is unaffected

what the fuck I love jurassic world now

“Make him more tactical. Let's go with black.”

Why should we be satisfied with shitty characters and a stupid plot? The budget is like what, quarter of a billion dollars and they can't afford to write decent characters and a plot that doesn't belong in a SyFy original?