Captain Cold

Opinions on this character

I love his silver age costume. Especially the glasses.

Second best DC Comics villain with a cold gun as his main weapon
He's the best Flash villain

The plot of him and his sister on New 52 is very good.

>He's the best Flash villain
Forty keks

One of the only redeeming factors in the CW Arrowverse.

also Thawn, and Mick

>Reddit: The character

Taking the bait, but how?

Eobard=Zolomon>Grodd>Kadabra>Thinker>Captain Cold>The top>Mirror Master>>>Daniel west>Kobra>Walter west>>Savitar>>other rogues>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Godspeed,Blue Barry,Cobalt blue,New 52 Eobard

he will never be a endlless

It's a meme Injustice people created because of shitposting in those threads. Has nothing to do with actual Sup Forums stuff.

How the fuck do you have Grodd above Kadabra?

Fuck you

figured as much

DAILY REMINSER HES NOT ONE OF TGE ENDLESS

LOOOOOOOOL XD XDD I LOVE MEE MEES

FUCK U MOD

He's always been great in the comics.

The people who hate him are casuals and waifufags.

Awesome. Always thought he was great. I loved how he was characterized as a professional supervillain, like a pro in his field. It allows someone with just a cold gun to seem legitimately threatening, due to his organizational skills and amazing discipline.

Fuck you, Grodd rules. He deserves more exposure as a big time villain.

Good

Endless are trash

Kadabra has done more damage to the flash and is more powerful,but I prefer Grodds character,Grodd is the best part in all his stories,Kadabra takes a backseat to Linda and Wally alot,Eobard Hunter and Grodd are the best parts of most of there appearances

GIDF pls

>he will never be a endlless

>Killer Frost is a endless
>That guy from Civil War became a celestial

which is worse?

He's got personality. His appeal is his working-joe attitude to supervillainy. Also he's a mean cuss. Like, he has the cold gun, but he chooses to be a ruthless dick with it.