Genndy stop doing romance. Every time it's cringe inducing

Genndy stop doing romance. Every time it's cringe inducing.

The first two he had no choice in.

Third was funny.

Fourth was tragic.

Fuck off.

Sorry you are being triggered by romance, virgin. Perhaps by the next time he makes something that government mandated trigger warning you've been lobbying for will be up and running.

>Bottom left
I almost forgot about how their romance started because the girl needed tutoring and instead just twerked for him in his own home

its cringe because they are not gay trans interdimensional transfomers of the 5th kind or some tumblr bullshit like that?

There's nothing wrong with romance.
Genndy just can't write or direct a proper one without everyone rolling their eyes or having a gag reflex.

It's cringe because romance itself is cringe you bluepilled cuck
Have fun raising Chad's Child

First one led to some pretty decent r34

When has anyone on this board complained about ashi and jack's relationship because it was straight?

You could try actually going out of the house. Generally speaking there don't tend to be a lot of viable romantic partners in your house unless you have already gone outside of the house to find them.

I'm wondering did she fuck the robot?

>roneryfags still assblasted

>le virgin meme

The first two were great, faggot.

Octus' romance was pure, you broken failure of a person! You take that back!

What does this comment have to do with what they said? Did you reply to the wrong guy?

>yfw you realize that had this show aired in adult swim we would have gotten an episode in which Octus would have researched in human sexuality to please Kimmy's carnal desires

No, keep doing it Gendy.
It's time to remind people that love isn't an evil thing... humans on the other hand.

Wonder if he ever actually did something similar. Bet he did.

I mean how do you expect them to find you if you never go looking. Call it entitled, call it lazy, call it cowardly, whatever you want to call it but what it is is just plain not gonna work.

just take a rusty knife and cut your dick off then

that's why Tumblr complained, and everyone knows that all the complainers came from Tumblr

t.roastie

Octus romance was well done.

Who hurt you?

>tragic
kek

Yeah tragic how much of a waste it was