Wil Wheaton’s Not Laughing At Funny Unofficial Star Trek Minifig

screenrant.com/star-trek-next-generation-lego-wil-wheaton/

While many Trekkies are loving a new action figure set based on Star Trek: The Next Generation, Wil Wheaton is not one of them. The famed super nerd recently took umbrage at a new figure based on his most famous role – the teen prodigy, Ensign Wesley Crusher.

The action figure in question was part of a set depicting the main cast of Star Trek: The Next Generation. Released by MiniFigs.me – a web-based business that manufactures made to order LEGO figures as well as unofficial adaptations of popular pop-culture characters – the Wesley Crusher figure is depicted as a crying child, in stark contrast to the more stoic and determined adult figures around him. The MiniFigs.me site also features custom figures based on other popular science fiction franchises such as Rick and Morty, Red Dwarf and The X-Files.

Wheaton responded to the set’s release via a lengthy post on his personal website. Wheaton called the depiction of his character “insulting and demeaning to everyone who loved that character when they were kids.”

The irony that Wil Wheaton is defending his most famous role as not being a whiny little crybaby who irritated everyone in existence by complaining about it online does merit some consideration. Heaven help the next critic who dares say anything negative about The Big Bang Theory.

Imagine thinking kids actually liked Wesley. I watched TNG as a kid and I fucking hated Wesley, I always wanted to be either Picard or Riker when my friends and I played Star Trek. Wil Wheaton needs to hang himself.

best timeline

>>insulting and demeaning to everyone who loved that character when they were kids.”

So LITERALLY no one?

>Irrelevant nu-male has-been complaints about something no one gives a shit about
WHAT A RIVETING AND COMPELLING STORY

>“insulting and demeaning to everyone who loved that character when they were kids.”
how noble of him to stand for his fans
hahahaha

>acts like a crybaby

How apt

>everyone who loved that character when they were kids

>insulting and demeaning to everyone who loved that character when they were kids
so just him

I think Datas cat had more fans than Wesley.

Shut up Wesley.

That cat was pretty dope DESU

Well yeah, Spot wasn't a whiny little bitch and generally kept to his starship-flyin cat ass self

>the Wesley Crusher figure is depicted as a crying child
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OH GOD THIS IS GREAT

...all we know, is he's called The Stig

>The famed super nerd

There it is

>Wheaton responded to the set’s release via a lengthy post on his personal website.
Ah, yes, the highest form of public discourse. Way to live up to how you're portrayed on your Lego, Wil.

>crying like a little bitch
>about his mini-fig crying like a little bitch

>everyone who loved that character when they were kids
i knew wil's head was pretty far up his own ass, but c'mon. he should seek professional help for his delusions.

I used to feel bad for Wheaton, but then I found out how much of a cunt he is. He deserves every single bit of hate he gets.

How has nobody posted this yet

He's basically a humourless twat with no humility. Any normal person would be able to laugh at their previous role and the truth behind it. But since its his legacy, he takes offense to it

*teleports behind you*

No one deserves to raise another man's kids

My thoughts and prayers are with you Wil

I'm so happy.

wow he can't even grow a half decent beard

His twitter is a goldmine.
>NEW RULE: I'm officially over people saying "shut up, Wesley" to me, even in jest. From now on, I'm insta-blocking anyone who does that.
He supposes that people are in an "organized campaign" against him that he calls "The Stupidosphere." Apparently he thinks that it's not entertaining enough on it's own to just make fun of him and watch him bitch and cry about it.

>Being mad at dumb toys made by a third party
I could get being butthurt if Lego actually commissioned this but he's just embarrassing himself by whining.

Meh. With no facial hair or unusual skin tone, his figure has the easiest head to swap for something else.

The head is optional

>when my friends and I played Star Trek

Who drew the short straw and had to play Troi listening to you crying about your uncle touching you.

So he's bitching about nothing, who would've thought

>they even have the Dwarfers
>£70

Fock off m8

So the Legos are just smiling the way he does nowadays. Whats the big deal.

>70 quid for that

At least Games Workshop lets you paint and play with your figures after raping your wallet like that

It's like he goes out of his way to make himself even more unlikeable in real life than Wesley ever was.

I'll never get why people buy expensive custom minifigs like these instead of just making your own with pieces from Bricklink.

My sister watched TNG only because she wanted to fug him.

will wheaton was a mistake
jesus 2018

you can think a character is a complete twat and still want to fug him, the 2 are not mutually exclusive

>wanting to fuck Wesley
>when Riker is there radiating charisma

I just don't get women sometimes.

I can't imagine a worse person to hang out with watching sports.

he seems like the guy to constantly point how silly it is grown men are chasing a ball like he's in any way being insightful or original

>manlet Hammond

kek

There's quite a few pictures if him jumping around.

Also my biggest pet peeve are men barefoot with guests over to their house. Show some class .

It subverted his expectations.

>Be a soyboy
>Claim to be a fan of one of the last real manly sports left where you can still throw hands

Something is not adding up here

Felis Cattus, is your taxonomic nomenclature,
an endothermic quadruped carnivorous by nature?
Your visual, olfactory and auditory senses
contribute to your hunting skills, and natural defenses.

I find myself intrigued by your subvocal oscillations,
a singular development of cat communications
that obviates your basic hedonistic predilection
for a rhythmic stroking of your fur, to demonstrate affection.

A tail is quite essential for your acrobatic talents;
you would not be so agile if you lacked its counterbalance.
And when not being utilized to aide in locomotion,
it often serves to illustrate the state of your emotion.

O Spot, the complex levels of behaviour you display
connote a fairly well-developed cognitive array.
And though you are not sentient, Spot, and do not comprehend,
I nonetheless consider you a true and valued friend.

le numale face

Oh god. That is just sad. And I say that as a Sup Forums user.

Patrick Stewart instantly replied "shut up Wil"

>tfw even your dog is less hyperactive than and ashamed of you

Why the shit can I post in this shit thread but not others

>HEY BRO TAKE MY PICTURE SO I CAN UPLOAD IT TO TWITTER AND SHOW EVERYONE WHAT A GOOD TIME I'M HAVING

>cries in real life about it, proving their point
Wesley’s character was a whiny bitch and Wil needs to finally realize that. I’ve been rewatching the series, and episodes where Wesley is absent are infinitely better than Wesley-centric episodes.

No he didn't, that's a shoop.

>Implying Patrick Stewart isn't as much of a lefty cuck as Wil

Well plenty of weak metro sexuals/ soy boys types are into spending money to watch sports. To be honest I think its their only release they have with their consumer lifestyles. They spend money in sports like a foodie spends on wine.

So fucking this.

How is this legal?

Wil Wheaton is a cringeworthy fucking manchild. I have no sympathy for him. All the leftist fucking mongoloid shit he has said? lol no. Nope.

>Wheaton called the depiction of his character “insulting and demeaning to everyone who loved that character when they were kids.”
So it's a victimless crime

Parody law.

what the fuck is going on with jezza's hair?

>right winger on Sup Forums
lol

Patrick Stewart has some fucking dignity. And some talent, too.

>>taking bootlegs seriously

>insulting and demeaning to everyone who loved that character when they were kids
WHEN CAN WE FUCKING GAS THE MANCHILDREN?

>>Implying Patrick Stewart isn't as much of a lefty cuck as Wil

Since he's been voice acting the king of degenerates in American Dad...no.

>hammond

> has some fucking dignity
>Poop

>Kings fan

like pottery

>Literally a fedora tipping soyboy

>Also my biggest pet peeve are men barefoot with guests over to their house. Show some class .
How's that working out for you?

>Also my biggest pet peeve are men barefoot with guests over to their house. Show some class .

>Can't just have fun for oodles of cash
It's basically his American Dad persona
L2 fun user

wait

was he soylent grinning before it became a thing?

Y'all are weird a f

>cries as an adult about his crybaby teenage role being depicted as a crybaby teenager

yes see

He's been a nu-male before anyone knew what that was

>Icon by Jeph Jacques
Shit artist for a shit man

A bald assertion isn't an argument. I've already refuted your representation based arguments. Give me something else.

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA
BASED FUCKING LEGO

>YOU GUYS I'M TOTALLY NOT MAD WHEN PEOPLE TELL ME TO SHUT UP I'M GONNA WRITE WALLS OF TEXT TO SHOW EVERYONE HOW TOTALLY NOT MAD I AM LOOK HAHA I'M SUCH A TOTAL GEEK AND NOT MAD I'M NOT CRYING LOOK AT ME ARE YOU CONVINCED I'M NOT CRYING YET LET ME WHINE SOME MORE ABOUT IT

Alright Wil you can shut up now.

>they depicted me as crying
>cries

I wasn't that other user, but you can have dignity and still have fun.

>to everyone who loved that character

Wil. Everyone fucking hated your character. EVERYONE.

I want to punch wil wheaton.

>Spot was in Generations
>Wesley never made it into any of the films and had his scene in Insurrection cut entirely

I will make it legal.

Who made that decision????
Who was like let's make his lego dude a realistic whiny faggot ???

That person deserves recognition.
Maybe even an award

why is he always looking off to the side slightly, never directly at the camera?

the wedding was in nemesis

quark was cut from insurrection

It's a unlicensed product. The designers were probably fans having a giggle at a character everyone hated.

You're a big brick

I think he was in the background in Nemesis

Thanks