Rank the 4 specials Dave Chappelle released this year

Rank the 4 specials Dave Chappelle released this year.

For me its:

Age of Spin>Bird Revelation>Equanimity>Deep in the heart of texas

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-tPcc1ftj8E
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Equanimity>Age of Spin>Bird Revelation>Deep in the heart of texas

All of them were pretty damn good though.

dropped him once he started doing the same old wypipo jokes and not having a go at muslims

I know he's one but don't people realise the more they mollycoddle the muslims they just make the prospect of a civil war/race war skyrocket?

Time to stop.

>yo we black pipo fukt us sum white wimin in Europe during wwii
>*audience claps*
>I know about the egregious number of rapes committed by US troops while stationed in Italy
>I know how the high command deliberately unleashed nog troops onto the white female population as a demoralization tactic because they knew blacks were so good at raping
That's when I started hating this fucking low IQ jigaboo. He should go back to making fun of nignog monkeyshines. That was actually funny and the premises were somewhat believable

Equanimity
Bird Revelation
The Age of Spin/Deep In The Heart of Texas

>muh race war

I can't imagine what its like to be this desperate to feel like im apart of something big.

Some people just don't know how to think bigly

I don't think I've laughed once to be honest. Unironically would rather watch monday morning podcast with Bill

>the more they mollycoddle the muslims they just make the prospect of a civil war/race war skyrocket?
lol dumb people that think they're smart people are always good for a laugh

AW LOOK WHOSE HERE IT'S OLD ZIP

the punchline to that whole rant is Bill Cosby raped over 2 dozen women.

It is somewhat ironic since Bill is the white man whose laugh demoralized Dave.

REEECRUUUUTAH!

Yeah I switched it off before the punchline. I had had my fill of "police keep killin' us black folk we dindunuffin" for the day

OH NIA COME ON IN HERE
*closes tab*
*opens JRE instead*

I'm somewhat peeved that he tried to repeat the absolute kino that was the "He rapes but he saves" Bill Cosby callback with the infinitely inferior "Kick her in the pussy".

C'mon Dave.

why don't we ever see Brogan's wife or kids?

stop getting triggered by race you look like a sjw

>HEY NIA! GRAB A MIC!
Aaaaand dropped.

>"wife" and "kids"

And it wasn't really that funny with the pussy bit. It was more of a Norm joke when it goes on into irrelevant details for 10 minutes. You need a special kind of comic to tell that story

>It is somewhat ironic since Bill is the white man whose laugh demoralized Dave.
seems like the black race got him back for that so it's even :^)

they're a figment of his carefully curated non-homosexual image

youtu.be/-tPcc1ftj8E

Things didn't have to be this way lads, we coul'dve saved him.

>old dave: making fun of white people
>new dave: whining about white people
it's subtle but it makes a world of difference
it's also what killed ellen degenerates comedy career when she transition from 'pointing out stupid shit guys did' to 'raging lesbo man hater'

>yo' to all women out there I'm with you I hope you win this battle now let me read you about my idol this pimp who use to beat and sold women on a daily basis for decades
what does Dave mean by this?

I prefer the first two. They came across as a normal hilarious standup as to be expected from Dave.
Equanamity wasn't bad but it wasn't as amusing as the first two, or his older standups.
Bird Revelation was very good but I don't personally think it had much comedy to it. Sure there was that undertone but it was practically a redpill the entire time which I was not expecting.

(((Davedahia Chappellini)))

Transphobic

>getting triggered by comedy