Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/XmTQ9V9AVao
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sure.

But remember that Hijacking this Zucest thread with r63 tiddies

I win either way.

But humans are 65% water.

Semen is thicker than both.

Mmm... that couple makes way too much sense. It's kinda creepy.

I hate it when people use sayings incorrectly.

The BLOOD of the PACT is thicker then the WATER of the WOMB.

CUTE!

There is something I never truly understood. Zuko is bigger, tougher and definitely more athletic than Azula. How come he never bested her in a wrestling match? Yeah, she was good with her firebending, but even Azula made mistakes. Just put her face to the ground and let her cry.

actually that interpretation is new stop believing everything you read on reddit

>The equivalent proverb in German (originally: Blut ist dicker als Wasser), first appeared in a different form in the medieval German beast epic Reinhart Fuchs (c. 1180; English: Reynard the Fox) by Heinrich der Glîchezære. The 13th-century Heidelberg manuscript reads in part, "ouch hoerich sagen, das suppebluot von wazzer niht verdirbet" (lines 265-266). In English we read, "I also hear it said, kin-blood is not spoiled by water."

Big brothers shouldnt bully their little sisters silly *cough*

But semen's thicker than blood

Checkm8

That makes a hell of a lot more sense as a saying. It even has almost the opposite meaning.

Hard to argue with that...

So he fucks his mother?

Is blood thicker than semen?

Azula is more than happy to help her brother.

user. Older Siblings do nothing but bully their younger siblings for all their teenage years.

Blood.....THICKER.....water

youtu.be/XmTQ9V9AVao

Who was in the wrong here?

source pretty please?

What made Azula resent Zuzu growing up?

Legoman.

Her mother never showed her as much love as she showed Zuko. This made her feel jealous of Zuko and planted a deep hatred (justified considering how much of a cunt Ursa was) for her own mother.

lewd

Azula was hotter without makeup

Once her makeup is off,you notice and pay attention to her beautiful eyes

Azula stop raping your brother!

I wish we didn't live in a society where catchy sayings are valued for insight no matter how meaningless they are.

She actually looks her age without makeup

You guys are fucking retarded for forcing this shit.

No u