Why do you hate me Sup Forums?

Why do you hate me Sup Forums?

I make quality programs along with non biased hard hitting journalism

Agree OP, its the best quality programming the UK has to offer. Taboo, Peaky Blinders and Blue Planet 2 were all top tier last year.
Plus you cant beat its coverage of news or sports events

The BBC triggers Sup Forums-tv because 'too many blacks on muh telebox'

BBC Four is actually a true patrician channel. The BBC has its highs and lows but overall it's okay.

>Night Manager
>Peaky Blinders
>Blue Planet/Planet Earth
>Sherlock
>Doctor Who
>Life on Mars/Ashes to Ashes

Is the Beeb the best broadcaster Sup Forums?

Because state owned TV is a manipulative leech on societies wealth, and if you disagree you're an ignorant statist.

>state owned

Its publically owned
dumb burger

Because it doesn't scream "NIGGERS ARE SUBHUMAN, KILL ALL NIGGERS NOW" every 10 minutes like some people here want every single media outlet to.

>all shit except for peaky
>britcuck taxpayers pay for them even though they're sold overseas

Publicly funded isn't the same cretin

You forgot mhmmm kino. Though I'm not a fan of either Sherlock or Doctor Who.

>non biased

Britain is the second largest exporter of television content in the world after America, not bad going considering it's not the only country in Europe at least which relies on television licence. The world wants to see and buy British television content it's just that good.

Because TV licensing is a scam, put your shit behind a paywall and fuck off harassing the public for money.

What does Sup Forums think of Mrs. Brown's Boys?

"Astatutory corporationis acorporationcreated by the state. Their precise nature varies by jurisdiction thus they might be ordinary companies/corporations owned by a government with or without other shareholders, or they might be a body without shareholders which is controlled by national or sub-national government to the (in some cases minimal) extent provided for in the creating legislation."
From Wikipedia, and BBC is listed there as a statutory corporation. Conclusion: you're even dumber than the average Britcuck.

for sure celtic britons were niggers my man 100%

t. Northern dole hound

>big black cunts
>cause they be asking for handouts all the time
I bet they even use the 'muh kids' line too

The BBC operates under a Royal Charter. The British government doesn't have editorial control over its content.

Taxation is theft

I've had to ban the BBC from my earshot because I find even hearing their endless treasonous bullshit utterly rage inducing.

We never argued that point, nice try at moving those goalposts though.

I get the occasional laugh because it reminds me of my stereotypical Irish relatives. If I didn't have them though I probably wouldn't care for it.

Seems more like you're a thin-skinned cunt to me.

t. southern rapefugee bait

I wished our BBC equivalent made kino series like Taboo and Peaky Blinders. Instead, we only get general police drama series #134 and random soap operas.

because your left of center biased shit

Jonathan Strange & Mr Norrell was good.

We also get to pay more. And it's mandatory even if you don't own a TV.

BBC is the patricians choice.

Who honestly fucking pays for a tv license in this day and age

Funny how these cunts claim to be left wing but as soon as you mention scrapping the tv license every excuse under the sun comes out so they can keep it

They should just fuck off and go subscription

The only good stuff they make are documentaries. The rest is literal trash. Scrap it. Let it die. Imposing a tv tax on people is complete lunacy.

The BBC is the propaganda and enforcement arm of the metropolitan elite, and they force the people they wield it against to pay for it.

No shit they don't want it to go.

They are shit at managing talent, BBC THREE is full of hidden gems that never get pushed properly like People Just Do Nothing

A bald assertion isn't an argument. I've already refuted your representation based arguments. Give me something else.

>Get rid of one of your biggest proft earning shows for ideological reasons
>Rival company snaps it up and makes $$$$$$$$$$

Has a company ever JUSTED as hard as the BBC, especially when Dr Who has been running out of steam for a while now.

I dread the day itself but I can't wait to see the drop off of TV licenses being renewed when Sir David Attenborough dies.

Only shows I care about now are MasterChef and Inside No.9.

But then they'd have to make Dr. Who not look like complete shit

They are fucked when all the boomers die off, no one from Gen Z is going to be paying for this shit when they are older

Hmmmm I wonder why

>quality programs
This is actually true, the BBC unironically makes great dramas.
>non biased hard hitting journalism
Next Joke.

WE

he's right though

KANGZ

>BBC News
>Good
lmfao

>dude just die out already lmao

They really fucked themselves in the arse by getting rid of Clarkson, but else were they supposed to do? He'd gotten away with so much shit over the years, but you can't turn a blind eye when he actually punched a member of staff.
The BBC wants to maintain a proper, wholesome image, even if it costs them their #1 export. They'll survive without proper Top Gear.

They chose to not employ a man who physically assaulted someone. Keeping him on after that "scandal" wouldn't have looked good seeing as people are still on their case about the whole Jimmy Savile thing (and rightly so).

At least they were smart enough to fuck Chris Evans off.
I just wish they kept the celebrity guest to a 10 minute slot and not spread it throughout the episode. All I wanted to watch was Jay Kay's lap and be done with it.

>state broadcaster that deliberately and openly encourages the demographic replacement of the indigenous people
>Deserving anything but complete contempt

GO AHEAD AND SAY IT

SAY IT

WHAT DOES THE BBC STAND FOR?

I WANT YOU TO SAY IT

>non biased

This is a lie

Bloated Beef Curtains

So many good dramas. They're able to get an A-list cast on their dramas, like Night Manager, and the recent adaptations of Agatha Christie novels.
You don't watch the BBC for soaps or sci-fi or reality tv, you watch the BBC for their top-quality dramas.

Barbecue bacon cheeseburger?

Big Bloody Cufflinks

This is fucking Ket for Boomers and retards

I can't speak for Great Britain, but over in America our state funded media went from being relatively centrist and milquetoast, if left leaning, to a complete fucking cesspit of identity politics. Every other fucking time I turn on NPR they're talking about the struggles of what it means to be black, or a woman, or trans, or what the fuck ever.

I swear to fucking Christ, the only time I ever heard them cover the Cologne sexual assault scandal was talking about some woman who was saved by a migrant. Fuck that shit with a red hot iron.

WE

>non biased

I like the louis theroux docs as much as the next guy, but calling BBC non-biased is ridiculous.

you killed top gear