How did you react when you saw this?

How did you react when you saw this?

Literally like this.

I was to far off baseline in the theater and was asked to leave, he deserved better

Is there a limit to how much you can customize Joi?

>ever turning off giant synthwave milkers mode

>Why did she say "You look like a good Joe" in such a weird way?

It fucking got me.

that's how whores(women) tend to talk

Blob fetishists are disgusting.

I got sad.

>loneliness
>despair
>the feeling that you are no special joe
>hopelessness
>nothing about you is special
>it doesn't matter anyway
>time to kill the replicant bitch

Wiped away the tear that rolled down my eye after she says “you look lonely” not because of that but that was just the tipping point

nothing didnt connect with the chars in this movie
feel like hey its the guy from "only god forgives" right when the god pushed his shit.

I didn't realize there was anything to react to until I saw everyone making these threads. I still don't know what there is to react to. She was an AI with no personality and generic physical features. This movie was mediocre.

"Wow, that's the pink Goose moment I was supposed to be waiting for"

It's the most important scene of 2017

when she said good joe I went on my head "goddamit."

Haha I get the Sup Forums memes now haha that pic with the penguin haha I'm part of the club now

movie?

looks like lexie belle before she became taco belle

I was like holy shit is this happening omg omg boobs fuck gosling and his boring stare go back to giantess hope they show her ass too

like i was having reddit directly beamed into my retinas

BR2049

Like an ordinary day then.

What's happening in this scene? I haven't watched this but see this pic everywhere

What's happening in this scene? I haven't watched this but see this pic everywhere pls

my baseline went to shit

I literally stoop up, tipped my fedora and clapped.

Buyer's remorse and boredom. This movie was so fucking long and sleep-inducing

Oh great, just like with Her it's another user hasn't experienced a real relationship and thinks AI could ever come close episode

Fuck off

Couldn't stop crying.

the goose had a hologram gf who was killed by a psych cunt who deserves a thousand deaths and so he comes across this scene and finally realizes his hologram gf was just a program and a lie like everything else in his life

>K realises he is control of his destiny
>Sea Wall starts
>MUSIC INTENSIFIES
>IMAX THEATRE SHAKES
>tfw I will never see this in IMAX ever again

kill yourself

URUSAI

Seriously, it was goddamn amazing.

So what is "you look like a good Joe" referring to? Just some random she was programmed to like?

His Hologram Gf decided to name him Joe after he learned he might be a human (his replicant name was K) The advertisement calling him Joe is just to show that it was all fake

>watch Kino Runner
>turns out it's Kino Feels
Why didn't they name it Kino Feels 2049?

the subtitle screen-cap should be when she calls him a good Joe. that's when he realized that her love was fake.

roastie police? yeah it's me again

I guess you'll never understand. Nothing you can do will ever make you understand. That must make you feel pretty empty inside.

I didn't feel much. The whole movie felt like it was pandering to lonely white boys who aren't special, but felt special. I think those are the same people who felt something here. It wasn't a movie for everyone and that's okay. I just wasn't the demographic it appeals to, so I couldn't relate to it at all. Ryan Gosling is a great pick for the role and it had nice visuals though.

A "joe" is an ordinary guy. Mind the capitalization, it's not written like the name, Joe.

No way. Joi was totally spyware. Her program evolved to name him. But in the background she was uploading

K is wrong. He just didn’t get it. He got everything wrong why wouldn’t he confuse this also

She was but she turned her spyware off remember

does anyone else wanna snuggle ryan gosling and tell him everything is going to be ok? just wondering haha

It was right after he learned that he is not special and doesn't have his definition of soul.
Right after that you get a sound flashback to "we can be more human by sacrificing something for a cause".
How fucking stupid can you be. It's his moment when he loses his ego and accept self sacrifice as a way to regain it, which he does at the very end.

haha, yeah, wondering if he'd like his cock in my mouth, you know, to see if androids like that sort of thing, haha

lol This is how I felt too. Me and my theater didn't really react, but the skinny guy who went alone a few seats over was trying his best to not visibly cry.

I need to watch it again but what I got from this was that she did actually love him and he realises she was special, and so is he, he is not just an average joe.

Feels didn't kick in till the end when he's dying he realises he has become a real human bean and real hero through self sacrifice

That was pretty damned impressive even in my local strip-mall multiplex.

This. If you read the art book, Hampton Fancher is on record saying Joi became real.

Mmmmm pusy

>muh waifu isnt real
i dont feel bad for dudes with waifus. youre rejecting nature and reality for a comforting lie and you deserve to have your whole world crushed in front of you for it. if youre lonely work on yourself and become a person that others want to spend time with, dont retreat into shallow lies.

although i will say i admire how well it captured the delusional sour grapes of the 3DPD crowd.

indifferent

I was marveling at how I could see exactly how K felt even though goose’s face stayed practically the same. He has one of the most natural acting faces of all time

How? It's pretty obvious that Joi is just leading K on, she's saying what he wants to hear.

>future cyberpunk city
>giant interactive holograms of naked women roaming around at night
>no one is concerned that children might accidentally stumble upon them

I'm not even FCC but this gets to me.

The whole point of the movie is about the AI's and replicants breaking their programming and becoming individual beings with a will of their own.

This is a future where we didn't listen to minorities. Notice how everyone is white and the biggest emotional pull is about a lonely white man?

Sad wank

everyone moved offworld, only the dregs stayed.

>tfw would voluntarily stay

Replicants? Sure. AI? I dont know about that, it seemed a bit open ended with Joi actually loving K or not, but the ad version seemed pretty clear that all of it was jut a product

now fuck off and stop posting in every thread.The protag wasnt even human.

that scene made me thing that he realized she was just preprogrammed to do what she did and call everyone special and joe...
his life was empty despite what he felt towards his flashlight, so choose the way to die fighting the good fight

I am kinda surprise that people seems to perceive it differently

I like this version better.

I think it was and it wasn't, she was programmed to love him and tell him what he wanted to hear but some of her actions lead you to think that she had her own will as well, so I think it's deliberately ambiguous.

Me to unironically.

H*lla f*kin' epic

I may just be watching too much Jordan Peterson but this was important:

What's happening to Deckard at this moment? He's rejecting the lie of being with a replica of the woman he loved because it isn't real, re-emphasizing his heroism (he pursues truth)

What does K do? Realizes the love of his life was a falsehood, decides to help Deckard on his hero's path and in doing so reunites him with his daughter (one of the only true relationships in the film). Dies a hero.

I can't believe a movie this good exists.

>I never even had the chance to see it in imax let alone more than once in standard theatres

>LOOK, LOOK! I'M ACTING!

Imagine being smothered by that.

>2049 discussion anywhere outside Sup Forums
>women posting that they don't understand why young men liked it so much
really makes you think

>LOOK, LOOK! I'M RETARDED!

one thing that would never happen is they would sell the same face and same body model same name would be said towards the customer

that
would
never
ever
happen

maybe they do and k just went for the mostly generic version cos he lacks creativity

Quit getting mad that a dystopian future now looks appealing because there are hardly any minorities in it.

I felt like the scenes where mirrored so both K and Deckard reject another version of there waif as the one they knew was the real one to them.

But maybe I am just autismo.

>tfw this is your fetish

>baaaam
>2049 soundtrack that accompanied it

Of course they would, that's how you make money you dolt. If they had to sell unique models they wouldn't make as much.

Exactly. There are standard presets. Or you can take a set number of attribute points and distribute with sliders to adjust. If you want more points or “custom” add ons you need to purchase additional Wallace bucks.

I like girls like this but worried my penis would be to small to get to the hole.

And I'm a thin dude, so I know people would comment on a thin guy being with a big girl.

Maybe that why I like big girls though, I want the fat that I don't have.

What are the off-world colonies like anyway? 99% of all jobs are probably done by replicants and the technology is probably vastly superior to what is available on Earth, so outside of ownership and executive positions at the different companies, what exactly are humans doing on the off-world? Just fucking non-stop?

Did people find this scene more emote than the ending scene?

That's the one that got me.

Maybe I don't care about waifus enough.

You are just attracted to bigger, that's more or less normal. We're dudes, we like shapely big asses, huge tits, wide hips, and thick thighs. They are pretty much the symbols of fertility and feminity, I don't mind a lady gaining a bit of weight if she develops some slight extra pudge or even getting chubby but that's the line I draw.

nah, you're right

I want to fuck a ssbbw but not sure I'd want one as my gf, it's like something different that I'd want every now and then but I think I'd want a more 'normally' proportioned girl as my regular.

There's a girl at my work who has meat in all the right places, she is pretty big and I find it hard not too see her as just a sex object. We have pretty much nothing in commen unfortunately and I'm too scared to show her any attention because any of potential sexual harassment allegations.

I would love to see her naked though.

no golden globes nomination

why?

not even fucking close comparison and I'm sick of seeing this shitty meme, Tears in Rain has an entirely different meaning

He probably didn't mind that she was an AI because he didn't think he had a soul for the majority of his life, so he didn't need/want """""real""""" love. But through his experiences in t he movie he realizes he is capable of so much more and has been for his entire life.

So what happened with Niander? Did he ever find them? I like to think that K was just a ruse he discovered and manipulated into finding Deckard and bringing him to his daughter.

>jordan memerson
did you pay him ten buckeroos for the privilege of cleaning your room too?

link me user