Morties

Who is best Morty?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7xHW2zhJrYo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Morty version of Mabel

Well, they did both cause the apocalypse

the dead one

When are we going to see more of Evil Morty?

Morty of The Sea

Evil Morty — he didn't take any of Rick's shit. I think the highest life achievement of any Morty is to murder his Rick. Because a Rick is always the main source of suffering in a Morty's life.

The one with the least amount of clothes. Nudist Morty.

Our Morty has always been Evil Morty.

I think our Morty is the rickest Morty. Because if he was the mortiest Morty, he would be a cowardly clown devoid of initiative like the other Morties he met.

I doubt we'll see him again or if we do it will be very unsatisfactory.

This is the same show that ended seasons two cliffhanger in a single episode.

I'm pretty sure if a male and a female morty encountered each other they'd be having non-stop sticky awkward sex.

This is an American network show, so Morty and Rick are probably complete moralfags when it comes to underage sex. Even that scene where Morty is disgusted by Dream Summer is most definitely there because of their age, if they were both 18, I bet it would have gone very differently. But instead of yelling "we're moralfags!", they saved face by turning it into an incest joke that didn't really make sense in context of a dream.

Remember that Swiss episode of Archer where he meets a 17yo girl who wants to bang him? The guy who either fucked or killed 90% of people he ever met in his life suddenly went full moralfag, even though 17 is legal in Switzerland and most American states.

The one raised by that reclusive, semi-demonic, red-haired karate master with the pug nose and sharp teeth.

Which is funny to me because she's 17, she's legal in like, half the US

Hammer morty, he was more than just a hammer
youtube.com/watch?v=7xHW2zhJrYo

Nope, got to pretend kids don't fuck. They're just completely frigid until they blow out 18 candles on their birthday cake.

are you a pedophile user?

I just love Morty user. And i hope that he loves me.

>Morty was weirded out by the concept of having a three-way with his 60 year old grandfather and his sister because of her age.
Ok. Keep believing that.

rick and morty is a very shit cartoon tbqh senpai

OG Morty

Sauce me up Scottie

There summer makes it her priority to prevent

So how did Rick kill Bill?

A man who doesn't have the sauce is lost, but a man can also become lost in the sauce. You are not yet ready.

Dammit Rogal

This one

does he still have a dik?

no

well, Rick got Morty a sex bot and it was heartily used, and there have been some times where Morty was trying to score and Rick didn't really give a shit. I think this show would be fine with Morty selfcest if it was funny. There just doesn't seem to be any interest in showing us female Morties.

anyone got the greentext of Archer meeting the Totally Spies?

Easily Evil Morty.

To be fair, Jerry got shot way harder and lived.