Post your hard-crafted cartoon ideas in this thread so others can steal them and ruin your chance of getting a show

Post your hard-crafted cartoon ideas in this thread so others can steal them and ruin your chance of getting a show.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a0wpaaHGKUo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Okay so there's a bunch of cool, interesting villains. They're the protagonists and they're always attempting new schemes. But, they always fail to the leader's dismay, causing him to freak out on the cute scientist type character and assault him as a gag. There's also a retarded big guy in the group, but it's cool because he's cute too and quiet.

And then there's a retarded, token, randumb hot girl with fangs that fucks everything up. She's just completely humanoid looking even though she's an experiment of some sort. She's the waifubait btw, that's how I'll pull in the Sup Forumstards.

>There's also a retarded big guy in the group, but it's cool because he's cute too and quiet.
Can he be a genderless bear instead? We don't want your show to look like a male gangbang fantasy.

That's pretty good.

Okay, so my idea is about this dude, and he's a samurai, right? And he has this magic sword and he's gotta kill this big evil tree guy and go back in time.

So the first 4 seasons are set up episodically, and there'd be a bunch of cool eye candy, like a fight where the only colors are black and white and all that cool stuff. There'd also be some nice recurring characters. The plots for each episode would be pretty simple (evil tree dude and samurai fight, black dude talks shit and gets hit, etc.) and it'd be a fun time.

Then, the last season is when I stop stroking the general population's cock and shift into ripping it off. First off, the first three episodes would incorporate the best parts of the first four seasons, like crazy buildup and intense fights.

But after that, (and this one's the kicker) I put in this Mary Sue, right? And she takes up all the screentime of both the samurai and the tree dude. She has a bunch of busted ass powers (which she only pulls out at the last battle, just because) and is super strong and independent and amazing.

Then, since I gotta go the extra mile, I'd make the finale revolve around a bunch of cameos fighting the tree guy instead of the samurai, because that pisses everyone off, and the tree guy dies in like 15 seconds and it's just really anticlimactic and bad.

Then, I make the ending a bad version of Gurren Lagann, and I laugh.

Sounds neat

My idea was one where this boy goes to visit his great uncle for the summer in a small town by the forest, only to discover all sorts of supernatural stuff. I can't help but feel the premise is missing something, though

A high ranking researched in a paranormal SCP-like foundation needs to go on a long trip to the dimension of oats or something and through a series of loosely made decisions ends up hiring a teenage girl to keep his house in his absence. I'm debating on whether or not he should meet her in person or just talk on the phone assuming it's someone with age and experience to survive the extraterrestrial conditions of his home. Some of her chores include but are not limited to:
Setting up the velociraptors in a VR hunting simulation.
Filling the tank of "squidface" with pig blood twice a day.
Blunting the unicorn's horn, since it's a total depressive maniac and likes to stab.
Ignore the tall cloaked figure on the corner, it'll go away eventually, most likely.

I quite like the idea of the groove crusaders combined with power rangers.
Every now and them they change the name theme and they have to deal with a song themed villian.
Examle I suppose.
"Crusader Lighting!"
"Crusader Fire!"
"Crusader Shadow!"
"Crusader Ice"
"We are the Groove crusaders!"
And then they have to fight some guy whose theme is the Micheal Jackson song "Man in the mirror" which allows him to go into mirrors.
Then the name theme changes.
Wild west?
"Crusader Colt!"
"Crusader Smith!"
"Crusader Wesson!"
"Crusader Ruger!"
"Crusader Vaquero!"
"Crusader Amadio!"
"We are the groove crusaders!"
It's terrible I know.

An annoying sister would be the bees' hips, methinks.

The shows called Troublesmaker (yes, the s is intentional)

The show is about a quirky young Irish girl and her friends in Derry, getting into fun SoL adventures until the Blood Sunday episode where her parents are killed in the massacre and she joins the IRA in her rage.

A good, faithful adaptation of pic related. Adult Swim.

>starts with one episode of exposition
>unnamed protag is discharged from marines for attacking his CO
>transferred to Mars to guard the UAC facility
>boring work day
>suddenly RED ALERT
>ALL CIVILIAN PERSONNEL EVACUATE
>ALL SPACE MARINES REPORT TO PHOBOS FACILITY
>protag and his unit go to Phobos
>no one trusts him because of his record, they put him on guard duty with just a pistol
>radio chatter
>radio screaming
>radio silence
>he goes in to investigate
>episode ends
>second episode continues from there
>fucking zombies everywhere
>some kind of fireball-throwing alien
>fights his way out
>second episode ends when he reaches Phobos laboratory
>third episode begins with him using a flashlight in the abandoned lab
>he watches a scientist's documentation, explaining that the UAC were trying to master teleportation technology so they can pass the asteroid belt and conquer the outer solar system for energy
>the test subjects used in teleportation experiments came out mutated, extremely violent, or both
>the UAC tried to study these mutants and the side effects of teleportation
>he also communicates with a survivor, who says he's hiding in the observatory
>this survivor can pilot a ship, so the protag wants to help him so he can help the protag leave
>he is attacked by monsters and narrowly escapes

CUTE

forgot the fucking pic
>fourth episode is him fighting off more monsters as he makes it to the survivor
>they maintain radio comms and the pilot gives him directions
>protag reaches the Phobos Anomaly, where the UAC observed teleportation experiments
>the pilot says he's in the observation deck
>after fighting off pinky monsters, protag meets him
>the pilot is just a hanging corpse, skinned and gutted, upside down with a radio beneath him on the floor
>protag gets the radio, it's all prerecorded messages
>what the fuck?
>he gets ambushed my these two massive monsters, the strongest ones yet
>he is wounded but manages to kill them both
>finds a teleporter in the experiment space
>there's a pentagram and a goat skull print on it
>freaky shit
>he takes the teleporter ride
>ambushed by more monsters and zombies
>he dies

>fifth episode is a flashback to his days as a marine on earth
>first person view
>the mission was to find a terrorist commander using leaked intel
>after eliminating the enemies, the commander wasn't there
>the CO had civilians from a nearby villages rounded up and interrogated
>none of them knew where the commander was
>CO ordered the squad to open fire
>no one budged
>protag throws his weapon on the ground
>gets smacked by CO, no budge
>CO gets his gun and prepares to shoot a civilian
>protag beats him the fuck up
>after that protag wakes up from his dream/memory/flashback
>he in the Deimos facility
>blood pentagrams, upside-down crucifixes, and hanging skinned corpses are everywhere
>fights his way out
>new "mutants" look more and more like living nightmares
>he finds a security video of scientists "experimenting"
>they're bowing down and worshiping something in a circle
>he manages to make out what they're bowing to
>it's the goat skull print on the teleporter on Phobos
>freaky shit
>finds some cool new guns and leaves
>as he travels to the next facility he sees some kind of tower being built in the distance
>sixth episode is him travelling to the tower
>shit is making less and less sense
>floating cyclops monsters that spit plasma
>flying flaming skulls
>the zombies are learning to use guns
>he finds a video journal in the Deimos lab

>the scientist talks about "another dimension" many of them never knew existed
>very eager to learn from it
>all kinds of inhabitants with some kind renewable energy source
>another entry has him look tired but wide-eyed, optimistic
>talks about how he "understands" now, and they all understand
>they will do as "he" (who's he?) has offered and they will be granted knowledge beyond belief
>they can solve the energy crisis, cure diseases, save the world
>last entry is several scientists in a circle
>they chant something
>they all simultaneously commit ritualistic suicide
>otherworldly screaming - not from the video, the computer itself is screaming
>video whitenoises and endsblink-and-you'll-miss-it moment where the whitenoise forms the goat skull print
>episode ends with protag at the base of the tower
>seventh episode starts with him climbing the tower
>when he reaches the top
>he sees mangled, eaten corpses of the type of monster that ambushed him on Phobos
>exits the tower into a stone courtyard with pillars
>evil-looking goat faces are engraved into the pillars, also pentagrams and runes of some kind
>hears massive roar
>absolutely huge monster - swole as fuck, at least thrice as tall as the protag himself, and it's left arm is a rocket launcher
>they do battle
>protag wounded again, but tricks the monster into blowing up a tall pillar
>pillar falls on top of monster, crushing it
>just before protag leaves, the monster rises again
>after another battle, the monster blows up for good
>protag looks at the edge of the courtyard
>pits of fire, lakes of lava, seas of blood, and the screaming of tortured souls
>it's fucking Hell
>literally Hell
>absolute madman jumps down

Masks exist that when you put them on they give you powers based on what you wanted when you first put it on. The main character is a thief whose mentor betrays him during the big heist to steal a mask, and uses it to get rich. The thief eventually gets his own mask and against everyone else on the team's wishes thinks about revenge when putting it on. Every episode he tries to get closer to finding him.

>episode 8 has him land in a sea of blood
>swims to the shores of hell, climbs into the inferno
>ruthlessly slaughters every demon (lets face it, they're all demons) he comes across
>eventually gets swarmed and wounded
>runs into a temple of some kind
>finds a beserk pack
>five minute sequence of the protag rips and tears a legion of demons with his bare hands in first person view while metal plays in the background
>episode ends with him finding a BFG9000
>episode 9 starts with him taking an elevator to some kind of massive ziggurat
>he hears whispers from unnatural voices
>"turn back"
>"there is no hope"
>"kys"
>shrugs them off
>at the very top, he finds more of the huge ambushing demons and swarms of floating plasma cyclops
>manages to kill them all, but is wounded
>finally a massive brain demon on robot spider legs faces him
>they do battle at the top of the ziggurat
>he almost dies, but when he sees the light, he shoos it away
>now's not the time for dying
>he defeats the mastermind and blows it up with the BFG
>a portal to earth opens up
>he takes it
>he's happy he defeated demons before they could invade earth
>right?
>lol no
>city is on fire, demons and zombies infest the streets, and his pet rabbit was decapitated
>he screams, filled with rage
>runs into the city guns blazing
>THE END

A guy has a girl he's about to ask out. She dies right before he can ask her. After getting over it, the girl is now a ghost who haunts him and is an obsessive stalker, and doesn't want to him to get other women, but never does anything evil, just basic mischief to prevent a good date from happening.

Bad news is, turns out he's a total stud and she's got her work cut out for her

The space-age exploits of the morally dubious brain of a mad scientist in a robotic Frankenstein body and his partner, a defunct insect warrior who seeks guidance now that she's been broken off from the hive-mind. She's innocent from the true horror of the universe but also trained from birth for the sole purpose to kill and destroy. He is a walking monster made out of old spaceship run by a thermo-nuclear heart of gold. They've got a father-daughter relationship going as the scientist found her as a larva and raised her to be his partner in crime

The two go around doing odd jobs for whoever pays them. If its in their best interest to rob a freighter for quick cash, they'll do it. But if you need a job, any job, done semi-responsibly, then they're just the duo you need.

CUTE
What's the main goal? Is there an antagonist?

Here's the kicker. She's an onryo, like a vengeful spirit(samara, sadako) but she's really shy to the point that when he actually looks at her face she gets embarrassed and disappears

Oh shit, too cute. Lucky girl has a good-hearted Chad interested in her, then she fucking dies
>tfw cucked by death

The main goal is that the two need to stay afloat as they're always out of cash or want more cash. They fuck up a lot and have to pay for their actions constantly. The scientist is greedy and the bug girl is incredibly loyal to her adoptive father which makes them a dangerous pair wanted by every sheriff in the galaxy

>take dangerous, legally questionable job to get cash
>fuck shit up with your daughterfu and have to pay for the shit
>have less money than when you started
Poor doc.

It's ok, it's never about the money. As long as his bug daughter's happy, that's all that matters

Other characters include
Ghost dude that haunts some girl he knew in high school just so he can watch netflix when she's using it

A murderer who can see ghosts regardless of whether they're trying to appear or not, who doesn't ever kill onscreen, but is implied to never have actually done it and is just being mega edgy

Another female ghost who has actually been in a relationship with a living guy (but keeps how she did it a secret from mc)

And Chad's friend Carl who can never see ghosts no matter what they do, so he consistently gets fucked over

That's really heartwarming, especially coming from a criminal smuggler mad scientist.
I really want this to be a thing. You do webcomics?

Acutally you both need to make this a thing. Buy a tablet and get drawing.

hahahaha

no

I haven't drawn in years, and my drawings sucked anyway. I'm more interested in web serialization, like Worm. If I take some art classes I probably will in my spare time.

I'm just gonna say another to keep this alive:

A cartoon about a firefighter who always ends up doing cop work by the end.

In the land of Ailotana, there were once many kingdoms of man at war with each other, but when the elves came from another dimension, the kingdoms formed an alliance and unified. The elves said they came from a dead world, now ruled by demons, and they came seeking refuge in the uninhabited northlands. The two powers agreed to be at peace to defend themselves in case the demons from that world ever invaded.

Centuries have passed, and the tales of demons have changed society forever. The human alliance may be ruled by the council of kings, but real power is in the Circle of Brothers for God and Kings, or the paladins. They are trained warriors, spiritual leaders, and role models for all. There is also the Kingsmen, the group of the kingdoms' greatest knights unified to fight for their lieges and lands. The elves are ruled by an emperor, and he leads the elves into a golden age of peace, science, and connection to the ancestral spirits.

One day, a mist befalls an elven border town. The tax collectors never returned, and when the search parties investigated, neither did they. The mist spread into a human town, and soon the two race were bickering over whodunit. A Kingsman and a paladin, two childhood friends raised as squires under the same lord, are sent to investigate with the help of an elven cleric.

What do you know, it was a necromancer. The evil man spread his evil mist and raised the dead, and is slowly building an army to conquer the holy cities of both races. Once he conquers and corrupts those holy sites, he can open a portal to hell and let his dark masters invade.

The stoic, ever serious paladin, the fun-loving bombastic (married-man) Kingsman knight, and the studious old-magic using elf cleric - along with their own army of human knights and soldiers - must stop the necromancer before it's too late

Based on a D&D campaign, the oldest version of Mount and Blade, and some Warcraft and Doom.

That sucks. This idea would work really well.

The stinger? The necromancer succeeds in conquering the holy lands of the elves, and summons an army of demons. At the hands of a demon knight, the paladin is killed. The Kingsman and the cleric, and their soldiers, are surrounded. Many of them are slaughtered.

The necromancer tries to revive the paladin to fight for him, and the paladin rises again... only to kill the necromancer where he stood. Even in undeath, the paladin serves only his God. The paladin undoes the portal and most of the demons are called back to their realm. What's more is, the undead raised by the now-defeated necromancer all fall, no longer under his spell. The outnumbered demons, lead by the demon knight, retreat. The humans win, with half their army lost but the Kingsman and cleric alive, and the paladin... kind of alive.

The rest of the series follows their adventures in conquering the "wastelands", which were the demons have spread their taint and acts as their base of operations.

someone with the power to never die is charged with protecting a suicidal teenage girl

bump

>actual creativity on Sup Forums
>i have to keep bumping just to fucking read it with the hopes of discussion
>stupid bait shitposting will get 500+ replies right after this dies
Sup Forums was a mistake

help us

>having a high-concept idea
plebs

I really don't think I can user, all hope is lost i'm afraid.

>saying plebs anymore
pleb

>tfw have three comic scripts so far and three more outlines to be scripted up but can't draw so they just sit in My Documents

I recall an user some years ago shared a story about a girl's obsession with Robert Downing Jr.

The idea was that she would draw a fantasy about him in her sketchbook, then it would manifest in real life, imagining him as Iron Man, Sherlock Holmes, and so on...

She tries to explain it to him at a Con, but he doesn't believe her until he catches on looking through her sketches. The story continues with RDJ trying to get the book.

>Title
"Seems Sketchy"

I always had the idea of capturing a robot overthrow from the view of the somewhat comedic robots and their stern commander. Human blood and wacky antics

Oh boy I can't wait for the sequel series.

bumping with another one

An island offshore of the Americas falls into a violent civil war. The government is coup'd by the violent military, and anarchists take it as an opportunity to wreak havoc and chaos. Both the military and the anarchists are bad guys, but both pretend to be fighting for a righteous cause.

Four high school students hole up in their dorm, sometimes scavenging for goods to use or trade for food, sometimes having to defend themselves against thugs and thieves. The kids constantly get in fights with both major sides, and scraps with other civilians and roaming criminal gangs. They always use dark humor to cover their trauma.

Shit hits the fan when a comical stereotype of an anarcho-capitalist gets a hold of the nation's nukes, and the kids are forced to form their own "faction" and stop the absolute madman.

Thanks!

The main protagonists are

The leader, who is charismatic and the most optimistic.
The 'bully' who is actually a sweetheart and has undying loyalty to his only friends.
The leader's sister, who's athletic and a weeb.
The rich girl, who's the heiress to the country's richest mining company.

Later on they rescue and befriend
A blank slate boring Japanese businessman
A little girl who can cook well, who was left deaf after the military shelled her neighborhood (rescued by the businessman)
A super feminine mechanic who actually likes the freedom the war has created, because she can now practice her non-gender-traditional hobby. I don't mean being a mechanic.
It's actually a boy who's happy he can practice cross-dressing, and no one finds out till the end.
A convicted murderer who escaped from jail after it was set ablaze by anarchists. He says he was framed, and helps the kids because they helped him.

Pirates, but in trees

Wait, are they regular pirates who just live in trees or do they also commit piracy in the trees?
Does their ship sail through the canopy?

The trees are alive and gigantic and they constitute the "ships". Takes place in a nearly desert world where trees are the life of all life, collecting rainwater for drinking, having ecosystems of huntable animals and farmable areas on their giant branches and surface. Pirates pirateer trees to steal them from good folk to exploit for themselves.

Good shit. Fantasy world? Sounds like magic is at work in order to commandeer fucking trees.

lol jk I'm not even that guy and no the trees are just lumbering around on their own because for whatever reason that's how trees are now in this world and that's how it's always been to these people, dunno what the original user is thinking.

Superheroine with honkin' honkers full of super tasty breast that fights crime by smothering criminals under her bosom and breastfeeding them to sleep.

Alright.

Story takes place in a bizzaro world of adventure. Magic and alien nations coexist.

MC is the youngest son of an adventurer family. Supposedly the straight man but is actually a hyper violent looney.

Stories would consist of adventure of the week episodes where he comes into conflict with some faction or another and long arcs where they take on a big fucking threat.

No real romance or drama. The MCs love interest would be a joke. She'd be introduced in the earliest episode as a random ass character and pop up occasionally to fuck with the audience.

Loads of martial arts. Loads of them.

I'm writing a horror/romance and I must genuinely ask: Is it possible to be sympathetic to a serial killer? In what cases?

Yes, when he's well written in an interestingly crafted and creative story.

If I had Warren Buffet's money I'd be lurking Sup Forums all day just so I could find stuff like this and fund the fuck out of it.

Thank you so much that's so nice of you

Two small-time North Carolina musicians go on a tour across the whole U.S. on their own dime after having ditched their bands and struggling solo. One is a harshly sarcastic stubborn guy with a likeness for classic folk who wants to make the same kinds of tunes, the other is a free-spirited but playfully sassy woman who wants to reinvigorate her own brand of folk by mixing it with different genres and drastically changing the style. All episodes revolve around their travels in a cheap van, struggling to afford a daily living and find last-minute venues to play in. Plot threads develop as the characters meet people from their past, and they start to learn about why they ended up as loners. Their arcs focus on them becoming better people, making more permanent and stable relationships with both new and old faces in their lives, and overcoming their loneliness by opening up.

Also, as a change of pace from most romantic subplots, the two mains are physically attracted to each other early on and the sexual tension and flirting is always high as the two make it a game to see who gets flustered more easily. As the series goes on and the two learn more about each other, their feelings towards become more of a deep affection that sexual desire, and that's reflected in their music. That's not to say they get along very well initially, though.

At most half-way through the show, we get two twists: the man reveals has a fatal illness that gives him about 5 years left, and the woman has been so estranged from her family that she didn't know they had passed on a long time ago. The final scene is a 10-years-after epilogue of the female musician sitting outside her family's old home, playing a song to her daughter as the sun sets.

A world where monsters exist, and humanity can do very little to stop them. Their mechs can only reach about 20m, due to the strain put upon their joints/wheels (going off of Showa/Millenium Godzilla universes for scale). One day, a larger than life man (a la Gulliver) washes up on the remote Japanese countryside, disoriented and suffering from amnesia. The military arrives and spirits him away to their mech hangars. Due to their somewhat petty "robo-war" with the States, they decide to turn this into a possible solution. After some heavy bargaining, he decides to play along with their charade.

Donning a suit of mechanical armor, he is presented to the public as the world's first kaiju-sized mecha. During the celebration, an ancient kaiju (GZ-eque rival) attacks a nearby city. He is deployed on his first mission, while a female reporter follows. Damned and determined to get the best footage of the battle, she gets dangerously close to the battle. However, she notices something troubling: underneath the armor that the kaiju had ripped off of the "mecha," there was flesh and muscle where there should've been wires and metal. After the kaiju was defeated (not killed), and the man was brought back to the hangar, the reporter vowed to expose the military for the disturbing frauds they were, and possibly "save" the man.

As time goes on, tensions between the man and his captors steadily rise. He begins to long for another like himself, going so far as to try flirting with his rival. This begins to arouse suspicion amongst the public, with the reporter fanning the flames.

One possible climax would be some world-ending force arriving, forcing the man and his kaiju rival to work together for the greater good. It ends with her returning his feelings, as they watch the alien forces crumble.

Sorry in advance if this seems rushed. I accidentally closed the tab I was using for this, and wanted to get the idea out there before I forget the major details.

Bump

An urban fantasy action/mystery about the Theosophical Society fighting supernatural threats

Warhammer 40K cartoon about the misadventures of a Rogue Trader crew traveling the galaxy. Basically 40K Star Trek

A Dan vs rip off.
That's it, you can add or remove anything you want from Dan vs and it will still remain glorious.

I'll one day unironically make a show based on this. youtube.com/watch?v=a0wpaaHGKUo

An aristocratic thief and her low class criminal partner team up with a fugitive monk who possess an ancient relic that can potentially take them anywhere on Earth.

Together they sail the high seas of the Great Lakes, engage in piracy, accidental revolution, and the general destabilization of nations in a distant post-post apocalyptic future Midwest. And all because of the thief's petty rivalry with the Crown Princess of the Empire of Detroit.

Mad scientist works on a machine to kill God in order to avenge his big-tittied cat being sent to Hell.

Post the cap

Look, if you want me to be honest, I don't post my ideas here because I don't want them to get stolen. Sure, you jest about it in the OP, and maybe it is unlikely that any actual networks are lurking /co, but maybe another creative type will snatch it up, and that's not ok with me.