I'm not a shill for netflix, but Mindhunter, american vandel and ozark was some bloody good tv from last year

I'm not a shill for netflix, but Mindhunter, american vandel and ozark was some bloody good tv from last year.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/doku-BRZpD0
youtube.com/watch?v=xn7vYEn0hF0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

dark was good

All of those shows are awful. If you want to shill, pick a decent Netflix original like Manhunt.

Longmire was ok

im not a shill but the tick was better than all those

bred for the 'bc

Awful he reckons, alright

Does she have a third nipple, or is that a piercing? A giant zit? Like wtf?

The Crown is good.

>american vandal
>ozark

mindhunter looked great but when you look back it at you realise it barely moved forward at all in 10 hours or however long it was, ed kemper was great though.

everything has felt so hollow and bad after the young pope

I saw 2 episodes of manhunt, not bad, but c'mon

or perhaps a bobble in the shirt material instead of those things

based Doom

shes just asking to get eye raped

it was shit

>Kaczynski portrayed as the villain
Fucking dropped

Those are some fertile looking hips there, she looks like a fertility goddess. Imagine having babies with her.

I'd like to get her pregnant, if you know what I mean

Manhunt wasn’t netflix

I thought there were two seasons of young pope for some reason and when I finished the 1st I was like fuggggg. I need a new show to start watching tonight and I'm out of ideas.

Dirk Gently > The Tick

Tfw Rosemund Pike will never fuck herself with a wine bottle and try to se t you up with her dissaperence

yes it was

why

I worked on Mindhunter in the production design department in 2016. Ask me anything, I guess.

what’s Mindhunter’s endgame?

anna torv pusy?

No idea. I just helped design the sets and checked for historical accuracy. Not what I thought I'd be doing after film school but paid $50,000 a year.

I'm not a shill but I liked Narcos a lot

I actually met none of the actors. Most work was preproduction, and work that was done on set was building, decorating, and planning.

Do you have anything interesting to say?

Ummm... that set design is a lot of fun and that the directors on the show are really awesome people and that season two is already beginning production

Good work mate, mindhunter was solid. Maybe because im into murders and shit

The Tick was good, but Patriot is still the best show Amazon has put out. In terms of Netflix I honestly didn't care for Black Mirror, Mindhunter or Ozark but Vandal was great and I hope they don't fuck it up like they do with everything they get their hands on. By biggest issue with Netflix has been their mass jettisoning of shows I like in the past years like Danger 5 and I know its partly due to contracts and licensing but it really seems like they are movie in the direction of becoming a platform for only the originals and nothing good from mainstream television.

Season 1 was great.

Season 2 was good, but would have been better without the narration. It didn't work as well without the time skips.

Season 3 was a cash grab, but not the worst thing in the world. Less-than-solid, though.

so are you working on season 2 or have you moved on? do you know about the CG done in background shots? if so, is that something planned way ahead of time or is that fincher nitpicking in post production?

how do you make sure you get proper period furniture and clothes and shit

This
Season 3 was okay but not necessary since el patron already dies in season 2. Is this even a spoiler?

Also kino scene

Sup Forums doesn't like good shows

if you speak spanish and watched the colombian take on escobar's life, narcos is complete and utter shit

and if you havent watched it, it still is

The drug war never ends, man.

>He had a bad accent, therefor the whole show is terrible!

I liked 24: Presidency tbqh lad

I know it's not a netflix original but I don't get ABC

... I liked Bojack.

Also kino music
youtu.be/doku-BRZpD0

Why is Amazon marketing so bad? I never hear or read anything about their shows nor do I see trailers shilled anywhere but I constantly hear about trash Netflix puts out?.

>le based netflix kino
>wow i love bluezark and shitty youtube tier satire trash
>no mention of wormwood at all

yep, it's a pleb thread

No idea aside from 'everyone is already on Amazon daily, so why bother?'. Amazon's shows are pretty good, too, honestly. I liked Man in the High Castle and Tick quite a bit

If netflix is throwing so much shit around, some of it should stick.
Those are like 3 shows out of like 20, that are decent

forget the hilariously bad accent, calling it a tv series inspired by escobars life is being generous about it

it had almost no redeming qualities

season 4 had great character development and it was miles ahead of most of s3

Watched two episodes of American Vandel it was fucking terrible

cute

>Fuck all yall best show they've made yet.

It's the complete opposite in Germany
They went to far and bought out famous and not talented german actors like Matthias Schweighöfer

>season 4 had great character development and it was miles ahead of most of s3

Ya S3 was pretty weak. The first was fun, the second helped develop it, and then in kind of fell apart. I did love 4, though it felt more dramatic than darkly comedic. But the show's always ridden that edge.

>I know it's not a netflix original but I don't get ABC
Wait you get that on Netflix? It doesn't show up on mine. What country?

Is this kino?
youtube.com/watch?v=xn7vYEn0hF0

Keep going man, i just hope none of it is staged.

All of these shows are terrible.

Shill.

I've seen 4 or 5 eps of wormwood, its good but slow, you gotta admit this

I think they kept the Amazon name thinking it would be good because brand recognition but in the end it's doing more harm than good because people don't want to watch TV made by an online store with no experience in this industry. They should have gotten another name for their service.

You're terrible, Amazon shill. Just because your bullshit doesn't actually get watched or talked about doesn't mean it's some superior level of television. If people don't like it, it's just bad.

I bet you love stranger things too

better plot, script, humor. Specially season 2

I haven't actually seen Dirk yet. Does it live up to Long Dark Tea-Time of the Soul?

netflix is literally neo-sony, gayboy

I can't believe dummies put "I'm not a shill, but" in front of their opinions now

slow isn't a criticsm, if you think it is, boring is the word you're looking for

England m8

watched an hour of unabomber then slept. like watching paint dry

>checked for historical accuracy
Do better next time.