MUH RAICE!

The Hughes brothers

too easy

Antoine Fuqua

>claim to fame is "Menace II Society"
>classified as a "teen hood drama set in inner city"
Try again.

Only acceptance answer. Good work.

Name a black anything that isn't about "blackness".

no, from hell and the book of eli were far more popular

Did you not see chiraq?

Menace II Society is surprisingly honest about black people’s problems. It does have a “muh whitey” scene though. Also, Dead Presidents rags on communists and mocks Black Panthers.

Imagine being born a nig and everyone always reminding you that you're a nig. Even libs.

white people don't want to watch black movies that aren't about blackness. and make no mistake those movies are made for white people

This. I'm a senior in film school (shut up, duck you) and one of my closest friends is a black girl who just wants to make action comedies. EVERY class I've been in with her, the professors push for her to do these uppity race-focuses dramas and she is always like "I just wanna do silly fun movies you can eat popcorn at." Her being a chicken too adds even more of a "you should feel victimized!!" thing to her work. Such a shame - I hope she goes on to make the movies she wants instead of what the Democrats and Tumblr want.

You got me.
Niggers gonna nig, even in hollywood

Flying Lotus
Janicza Bravo

Barbershop is not made for white people.

But they were both terrible.
Being liberal or not wasn't OPs point.

>But they were both terrible.
not the question

I was responding to "more popular". Menace II Society has a place in American movies, From Hell and Book of Eli were both trash.

Antoine Fuqua

The guy that directed 2 Fast 2 Furious maybe

Creed really isn't, too bad Coogler went from that to WE WUZ KANGZ the movie

Steve McQueen.
His films are about Fassbender.

This

Yeah except for 12 Years a Slave