Don't mind me, just being the greatest trilogy ever and up there as one of the greatest movies ever made

Don't mind me, just being the greatest trilogy ever and up there as one of the greatest movies ever made.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gKGREf7wDdc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

well ya

Um, sweetie?...

Harry Potter is better because it is a lot like what’s going on politics in our current day

You accidentally posted the reddit escapism garbage instead.

how do you avoid becoming a pompous asshole when you read the books and compare it to the movies? Every scene makes me wanna be pic related

Smoke weed

Realize these are two separate mediums, and what works for one, may not work for another.

Don't. Take pride in not having as shitty taste as reddit that venerates this trilogy

You realise they're both good despite being different, it's not like the books are flawless.

Best trilogy for non manchildrem and actual adults

You are watching an adaptation.

It's Peter Jackson's vision of Middle Earth.

duology*

?
LOTR is beloved world wide you twat. Fuck off with that shit.

the third movie is an abomination though

So is capeshit.

Is the hobbit extended trilogy worth picking up?

>finally decide to watch these
>fellowship is alright
>can't finish two nu-males
damn soy must've been EVERYWHERE in the early 2000's

you fucking over memed faggot

There worth a watch at least but there not as good as these three originals so I'd rent or borrow them from someone before making a real decision.

They also had ropes back then like they do now, you should try jumping off a chair with one tied around your neck.

Two Towers is the manliest movie in the trilogy.

I've seen the original hobbit movies but was wondering if they improved on them in the extended editions. I thought the hobbit movies were ok, nowhere near the same as lotr.

first film is alright, rest are garbage

>bootyblasted lord of the reddit fans

How long until Disney buys the IP and changes every character into something progressive and then says "this is the new canon" and forces autistic retards to believe that "canon" is decided by the highest bidder and not logical inference?

This is directed at Star Wartism

I'm looking for a comfy LotR thread, can we make this thread one?

Yes. All lotr threads are comfy.

A bald assertion isn't an argument. I've already refuted your representation based arguments. Give me something else.

Can we have nice crispy bacon?

its all fine and dandy until someone posts a hobbit webm

Jesus Christ you faggots

Don't mind me boys, just reading a bit before my second breakfast.

>youtube.com/watch?v=gKGREf7wDdc

thats some weird foot photoshop

I'll give you an ass whooping.

>VIOLENCE