THATS ALL?!?!?

THATS ALL?!?!?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BiK_CwtCXaQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Shitty writing, innit?

"Without Aku... I would have never existed."

- Ashi's last words

She should have started to disappear in the time portal. They could have drawn out the portal as long as they wanted to explain everything. And maybe had Ashi realize Jack will always be successful with killing Aku as long as he goes back, so just letting him back into the past erases her. Then just as they exit it Ashi disappears and Jack leaves it on his own

How would Jack even remember her if she is not supposed to exist?

>Time has lost its effect on me.

Just pretend that part didn't happen

Or headcanon her revival by Ra, Odin and Rama. Seriously, guys are dicks. They let Jack suffer for 50 years, and that's not even mentioning the 2000+ years of Aku ruling the galaxy and torturing billions. Least they could do was bring back the hero's waifu.

If Ashi never existed then why does Jack remember her?
If Jack undid the future that is Aku then where did the Jack Aku sent into the future in the finale end up going?
If the future is good now then how did Jack come back to kill Aku if Aku was already dead?
If the bad future ceased to exist then how did Jack get back if there was no Ashi?

Agreed entirely.
The reason Ashi fell was because she felt a baby kick. She was helped up, regained herself, and proceeded- feeling even happier.

A baby wouldn't kick until she had a biiiiiiig belly, though.

>not supporting her head
Come on, Jack!

Jack's kids got good genes.

>inB4 Scotsman: "Funny how tha' all wearin' dresses! HAHAHAHA

So all of jacks friends in the future will never exist.

This is why the timelines should have been separate. Defeat both Akus and then both timelines can rebuild and prosper.
Hell then people from the future could have come back through portals and attended Jack and Ashi's wedding.

>Emperor talking to the Scotman
>"It is a ceremonial robe. You, however, appear to be wearing a skirt."

>"What dij'ya ta me you silk wearin'...?"

an open ended finale like in the comic would have been better than what we got.

The only explanation is that
>Jack went back to the past
>The future timeline still exists, but without Aku, because he dies in all timelines when killed (otherwise he could just send himself into the future from before Jack killed him)
>Ashi died because she was half Aku, and with Aku dead half of her essence was gone, causing her to go with it eventually
>reply to this post or your mother will die in her sleep tonight

Alright, so I'm trying to understand this bullshit past rushed ending. So when Aku was killed she initially felt Aku die. That's when she started to stop existing and then it just so happen that during the wedding the undoing the evil that is Aku is complete and all traces of the Aku future is deleted from all time?

It felt really stupid with her fading out like that after spending enough time for all the elite warriors of the world to gather.

And while I'm ranting, doesn't she immediately doing the time portal to the past felt waaaaay too fast? I get that from a story perspective but the writting felt really rushed there too. Was hoping future Aku would go back too and then we have a double Aku fight. After Ashi joined Jack there's been a definite lack of good fights.

>spoilers
fuck you mate

this is guardianfags levels of autism

>your dying words to your lover are fucking exposition

hilariously bad

It was pretty rushed and pretty shit. It's also an almost shot by shot ripoff of the infamous wedding scene from Gurren Lagaan.

I hope the rumor about the DVD release having an alternate ending is true. This shit was so beneath the series it's not even funny as a joke.

MOMMA

>because he dies in all timelines when killed (otherwise he could just send himself into the future from before Jack killed him)

Guess what, you thought about this more than Genndy did.

There's gonna be an hour long episode/movie thing with a better ending.

Post a source right now or I will devote my life to training scorpions to climb through your window and sting your balls until you die.

>Ashi died because she was half Aku, and with Aku dead half of her essence was gone, causing her to go with it eventually
Berger

The show should have ended with jack stuck in the future, but with Aku finally defeated.

Where is this rumor? I'm googling it, but finding nothing.

I wanted that. It sends a good message; you can't change the past, but you can make the best of the present. There's always hope, even in a bleak world like Aku's.

3312kjbkyd.vjk

shit explanation shit spoiler

Jack saved Lulu

youtube.com/watch?v=BiK_CwtCXaQ

Homura remembered Madoka

I didn't even get the satisfaction of Ashi dying. Being uncreated doesn't count. Fuck you, Genndy.

>I hope the rumor about the DVD release having an alternate ending is true
Source on this? First I've heard of it.

Jack should have killed his parents

The comics literally did this to a T, just without Ashi existing.

>Nia's last words to Simon were that she loved him and how their love is eternal
>Ashi's last words to Jack
>"Oh shit, I'm dying because Aku's dead."

LMAO

>Sup Forums now pretends to like the ending of TTGL

fuck you

fuck you.

Obligatory fuck you user.

was it ever a hated ending? I mean I don't think I've ever seen it discussed on Sup Forums, y'know, because it's technically off-topic.

I always thought it was a fitting ending but nothing spectacular, though it seems like kino in comparison to the shallow aping of it we got in Jack.

>Sup Forums is one person

AAhh

>Still make Jack suffer for no real reason
>Ashi basically pulled Road Runner logic by only fading away when she knew she was supposed to
>Jack still remembers her despite her never existing
>Last moment is a symbolism that only popped up a few episodes earlier
>Ashi had such little development that her death felt hollow and emotionless
>"Oh yeah, I have Aku's powers!" is how Jack gets to the past

Man, I really tried defending s5 because I've loved the show for so long, but that was a major letdown.

i also want to know but by rumor user probably meant "i saw someone saying they wish this happened"

Jacks benis will never slide into Ashi's vagoo

>I am an individual

I'm actually disappointed and I feel I've been played. I knew 10 episodes will just rush everything but come on. They could had done with better pacing and wasting less time in irrelevant shit.

They went with AS for and darker and edgier series to put an ending like that? I wish Genndy had just turned down 10 eps and leave it as it was rather than give this ending. It just felt incredible meh.

Go fuck yourself

go fuck a horse

faggot

Fuck, not even a "I love you" or "thank you for everything"

Adult swim: Yup, now watch our Carl's Jr commercials and praise Genndy on his Twitter.

Anyone have the final updated version of this?

fk u

WHERE'S MY APRIL FOOLS? REEEEEEEE
Neat, thanks

Please don't.

>"How about a smooch for good old Scaramouche, babe?!"

They were together for years before getting married, Jack sheathed his sword at least once

>the day after defeating Aku ashi had to get that black aku suit off of her
>but this time jack helped

Fuck yourself

the little smile jack has tickles me

They should have just gone with it at that point

Why would you wait what was probably MONTHS to set up a wedding and shit, and then suddenly disappear

Either have Ashi disappear right as Ashi is killed or just not do it at all. Fucking hell Genndy

The ladybug was literally one of the first things Ashi saw of the outside world, and one of the things that convinced her not all was bad- the final moment's far from "a few episodes earlier".

Everything else is absolutely right, though.

Shit thats horrible

Really, my whole problem with the series is that at times Gennedy seems to focus more on action and set pieces over stuff like characterization or plot. I did like this season over the other ones though due to actually having structure.

mods.

Genndy cannot write endings. I love you, Genndy, but goddamn.

did he at least get his dick wet

>Gotta get back, back to the past
>said every episode
>Jack finally gets back to the past
>wtf he went back to the past
>wtf I hate Genndy now
This is Sup Forums level shitposting. Fucking pathetic

It was done this way on purpose. Genndy REALLY fucking wanted to twist the knife in our hearts.

He didn't even need to go back to the past 2.bh

I feel like it would have worked better if Jack accepted that he could never go back to the past (because you can't change the past, yadda yadda) and killed future Aku and made the future without Aku a world worth living in.

So EVERYTHING we just saw in Season 5 is now null and invalid

Hm...

>Whip it out, babe.

>Without Aku Ashi would have never existed
>Without Ashi Jack never would have got back to the past
>Show didn't end with Jack's past crumbling on his wedding day as he fell back into the future
>Jack didn't fall right into Aku's Throne room
>No "HAHAHAHA! FOOOOLISH SAMURAI WARRIOR! YOU CAN NEVER ESCAPE THE FUTURE THAT IS AKU!"
>No attempted Seppuku before Jack remembers the sword can't harm the innocent

WHERES MY BAD END DAMN IT?

So Jack basically fucked Aku

>sex before marriage

>asking for a literal deus ex machina

Just give up

I don't think this could get any worse

Why are people trying to hate the ending so much?

Yes, that is what I am implying.

I just realized Ashi is a deus ex machina now Im fucking mad.

Episode 10 was an absolute 10/10 until Ashi appeared on screen. Fuck i have never seen a show ruined by one character faster than that.

Combination of several people having certain expectations of what should have happened in specific ways and are assblasted at the fact that exactly what they had imaged in their head has not what ended up transpiring.

Yet too many people jack off the retarded regular show ending because of a fucking bowe song.

People are just not willing to accept something they think is perfect isnt always perfect.

more like tender, sweet lovemaking

Because all the characters we actually CARE about get a bad ending or an ambiguous, unknown one at best. Jack and Ashi going back was definitely better for the world (and planets beyond Earth), but the people the viewers cared about got shafted in the end.

Believe me, it's not taking much effort on my part

Ashi?

Who is Ashi?

The scotsman was fucking dead. Who else is left?

Who the fuck is there to care about? People only gave a shit about Jack and Aku. It was a great ending.

>He didn't care about the little girl being haunted by that demon thing
>The jump good chimps
>The spartans
>All of the scotspeople
>The SA MOO RHAI
Fuck the ravers though. I'm glad they're gone.

They'll be reincarnated with better lives.

the more I think about it the more fucked up it is.