Well Seymour I made it, despite your directions

Well Seymour I made it, despite your directions

SNEED'S

SUPER SNEED CHALRMERS

Ah, superintendent reddit! I hope you're ready for an unforgettable shitpost!

FORMERLY SNEEDMOURS

OH GOD, MY ROAST IS RUINED!

D E L I G H T F U L L Y
E
V
I
L
I
S
H

DENTAL HAM

Get out Sneed I'm piss.

Yeah...

Oh, egads! My post is ruined.

And you call it Sneed despite the fact that it was formerly Chuck's?

sneed hams?

i'm burning these hams

Isometric suck and fuck!

Ye-... Y'know th-... One thing I sho-
Excuse me for one second.

why is he holding a bong

it's a test tube

>But what if I were to purchase Jiro's 500$ sushi and disguise it as my own raw fish?

Steamed hams but its a shitpost on tv

Yes of course

Is this the greatest comedy skit of all time?

Ho-ho-ho-ho-ho. Delightfully Chuckilish, Sneedmour.

No mother that's just feed and seed

AURORA BOREALIS

Why does Skinner hope Chalmers is ready for Incheon?

I thought he served in Vietnam.

IMDB Trivia: They never once show Krusty the Klown in this scene because he's hanging in Skinners basement.

Why was Principle Armin Tamzarian so pooped before he even started eating?
Super Nintendo Chalmers ate half a steamed ham before he agreed to get going, but why?
There were so many steamed hams left over.

Huh?

Why would he be in this scene

Yes it is

I heard that before. I thought it was just an internet rumor.

Did anyone see the lost episode where Groundskeeper Willie skins Ralph in his shed and wears his face as a mask?

They edited that episode in canada and changed Ralph's face to a tractor. Good episode otherwise

Huh

Why would he be in this scene?

Huh

Why would he be in this sneed?

>be Réddit
>try to post "Streamed Hams" meme here
>Based Sup Forumsbros spam it with Chuck/Sneed MemeKino
can reddît ever win???

IMDB Trivia: They never once show Sneed in this scene because he's hanging in Chuck's suck.

Its like the fight with mudshits/kikes, despite who wins they are still semites

>underage sneedposters in damage control mode

DELIGHTFULLY
E
V
I
L
I
S
H

AURORA CHUCKYALIS

SNEED'S FEED AND SEED?
AT THIS TIME OF YEAR?
AT THIS TIME OF DAY?
IN THIS PART OF THE COUNTRY?
LOCALIZED ENTIRELY WITHIN CHUCK'S FUCK AND SUCK?

>YAWN
Well, that was wonderful. Good time was had by all, I'm pooped.

Sneedfags are the saddest bunch of fat virgins on Sup Forums and it's not like there's a shortage of sad fat virgins on Sup Forums

sneed

t. chuckfag

My ban is better.

Yes.

>didn`t even get dubs

Imagine being superintendent Chalmers in that scene and having to be all like "mmm, Skinner, you sure do steam a good ham, all delicious with their grill marks and horrific wilted lettuce. These are totally not from Krusty Burger." when all he really wants to do is fuck another 8 year old in his office. Like seriously imagine having to be Chalmers and not only sit in that chair while Seymour Skinner serves this disgusting train wreck of a meal to you, the favorable lighting barely concealing the Krusty Burger wrappers, and just sit there, take after take, hour after hour, while he perfected that ridiculous explanation. Not only having to tolerate his monstrous fucking visage but his haughty attitude as he tells himself he’s STILL GOT IT and DAMN, SKINNER YOURE A *GENIOUS*!! because he’s not the one who has to sit there and watch his mannish fucking gremlin face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of elementary school teachers and later alleged students for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the public school system. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on his forehead as he tries to explain why his kitchen is on fire, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and revel in the "aurora borealis (for that is what he came up with)" beauty, the beauty he refuses to let you actually see. And then his mother calls from upstairs, and you know you could kill every single person in this house before the Springfield police could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Chalmers. You're not going to lose your future political career over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

/thread

>300 dorrals

He was upset that he wasn't allowed to see the Aurora Borealis happening on the other side of the door. He was already leaving right before that, and that only made him leave even faster.

Reddit hams!