I don't get it

I don't get it

Superman's primary weakness is kryptonite.
Superman's secondary weakness is thottie bitches.

Older white men (such as the kind that might visit a website called "toonhole" thinking it's some kind of weird fetish to want to bang the girls on his daughter's cartoons) often say things like "black women are my weakness" and hire black hookers in private because they think it's embarrassing.

>Superman's secondary weakness is thottie bitches.

What man doesn't have that weakness?

bitches love superman too

They can't help it, they still think they'd get lynched for having a negro wife.

>toonhole
bro i've tag teamed black hookers, its the best feeling in the world. 2 girls in a hot tub once.
Its inexpensive and better than crying about girls on a message board.

Superman is a true American, and it is the god-given duty of every white American male to colonize at least one black woman.

Hey, I'm not decrying it. I'm talking about the kind of people who think liking black chicks is weird.

I'm white and have literally only been with one white girl ever because blacks and Hispanics are so much better at sex.

He's a cheater.

Spot a bulge.

>i have literally only been with one white girl ever because blacks and hispanics are so much better than sex

Your post made absolutely no sense at all.

I know this thread is about superman but I'll need Batman's mind to figure out why you would only date whites because nonwhites are better fucks.

I'm a white guy and the only reason I haven't been with a black chick is because they keep rejecting me and white chicks keep saying yes. All I wanna do is carry on my English ancestors' noble tradition of colonialism.

>not capitalizing the G
If you're going to meme, at least do it properly. Proper Nouns.

I meant I've only been with one white girl, I've dated many non-white girls.

From 22 till my 24, I spend an awful lot of money on hookers. I was lonely as fuck and my social life was inexistent. I don't regret, though. The sex was awesome and the girls were always nice.

Every man should sleep with a professional at least 10 times.

>Spot a bulge.

I spot a bulge in my pants.

What about those older gay freaks that post on Craigslist looking for 14 year olds to live with the. And get paid to suck their dicks but they aren't allowed to leave the home alone

>Spot a bulge.

Fat pussy exists.

Never heard of that.

Then again, I stay out of craigslist.

Well where do you go?

Superman likes booty. What's there not to get?

Anywhere else but that degenerate cesspool of molesters and murderers.

>Louis gets KEKED

And those would be?

Was this real? It seems well intentioned but...

Also colored Lois is fiiiiiinnnneee

Yes to all of the above.

Sup Forums, which is just a degenerate cesspool of of molesters but without the murderers.

>He don't know

I like you, don't go to school tomorrow

I recognize that bulge
Hey there ;)

If I remember right Supes goes "I don't give a fuck, I'm an alien."

thanks senpai

>bitch thinking that Superman would marry her if she was white

That's Barry's weakness.

Holy fuck, how did this story go?

The joke is that hes weak to two green things.

Kryptonite and wasting money.

Yep. And it was maybe dumber then you think. The whole thing is because there were black Kryptonians, who lived segregated from the whites, and for some reason one of them made a blackification device, because comic- no, even comics doesn't really explain that crazy horse-shit.

This is the single smartest thing Silver-Age Superman ever said. Too bad it was on the cover, which we all know is never canon.

Man, Black Lois is pretty hot.

i the only girl i ever slept with is a black hooker

im 24, 22 at the time, but figured hey, i'm either gonna be a virgin forever or not, i choose not. want to do it again soon but am afraid of getting arrested. any tips? my buddy set up the first one

Why not both?

WE WUZ

> the origin of "superman dat hoe" has not once been discussed so far
step it up sempai

Just go out there. It is not hard to find.

And the police have a blind eye for that.

Poor Luthor

How IS 'Kanigher' pronounced, anyway

>and for some reason one of them made a blackification device
So it made Lois' boobs larger, her ass heavier and her dick bigger

Yeah I have egg on my face.
But seriously, where do I find hookers?

Nope, it just made her skin all negro-y.

Clearly this scientist didn't even get his kid off the planet for a reason. All he did was make a machine that'd make black women with white-ho's bodies.

His name was Dhar-Nel. No bullshit, that's the actual canon name.

The guy who made this was a Uncle Grandpa storyboard artist

Was?

Uncle Grandpa was canceled.

No bitch can wistand a super dicking.
I'm okay with thottie bitches and superman.

more art of superman and black bitches pls

It's ok when Europe does it.

Whyte do black women are the ones with better asses?

is this a jojo reference

Partially fat distribution, partially surgery, partially bias.
I know tons of black girls with awful asses. Hell I keep seeing this one at work who's fat but literally has no ass. I have no idea how it's anatomically possible. Fat everywhere BUT her ass. Perfectly flat.
「Real Niggaz」

Yeah genes have an important impact. But usually it's black or Latina women who are the luckiest.
Objectively (not subjectively, because I prefer white women) white women are the "worst", they are average, while others are top tier in at least one area.

There was that story where Lois and Lana think Superman's been turned into a baby and then Lois tries to hypnotize baby Superman into thinking of marrying Lois when Superman turns back into an adult, and Lana does as well.

Then it turns out that the baby Superman was not from their universe and came from a universe where bigamy is allowed. So when baby alt-universe Superman returned to his adult state he married his universe's Lois and Lana.

wait, did she jump out the fucking window?

No, JoJo it's a reference to that.

Genetics. Black women are more genetically predisposed to a certain ass shape. Like said, some black women have horrible asses. These black women probably have white ancestry. Similarly, those Latina women probably have black ancestry because Hispanics are a mongrel race.

Superman, the Man of Taste.

>Better kill this train full of people instead of the bus full of people!

That's clearly a Bizarro shirt

>Frankface even on Kingpins rapist

Fucking hell Dillon

what makes you think that?

>the guy who drew this and another artist from the same site were both writers/boarders on Uncle Grandpa

>OP's comic is now canonical to Uncle Grampa's universe

These moments where Superman almost knows science are weird. Like the time when he knows he can't stop the train that's approaching a missing bridge without jolting the passengers, so he angles the rails slightly upwards, causing the train to leap the gap.