What's the most shocking documentary you've ever seen?

What's the most shocking documentary you've ever seen?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wfFO9v7iatU&t=0s
youtube.com/watch?v=56Bc9UoxklQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Maybe I'm too used to videos of dead people but I honestly don't get why everyone is so triggered about this.

he still get ad rev while reviewbrah's been demonetized

That's because you're autistic

Maybe, but I think part of the shitstorm is because he's Logan Paul and old youtubers just want to see him gone from Youtube.

Making money off of a corpse and mocking it is pretty disrespectful

thats what reviewbrah gets for pandering to reddit so much

DAB ON THEM CORPSES

That's exactly what's happening. The video is a bit fucked up but the whole situation is because he is Logan Paul

because the guy is a total clown and did it to attain popularity over a man's corpse

A selfie of me

empire of dust

Me in a few months

80% of his fanbase is under 13 years old.

nah most normal people are repulsed by the idea of wacky celebrity exploiting a suicide corpse

I post in Sup Forums and thus contrarian by nature but its never good to lose perspective on the normal person view point.

LITTYKINO

this. i've even fucked them. don't see what's the big deal. normies be norming

Trying to hide this issue is more disrespectful, Japan has a serious problem when it comes to mental illnesses and suicide.

I honestly wish someone murders that subhuman assbirth wannabe chad fuck. I can't stand human trash like him and if I had the power I would holocaust them all publicly.
he deserves to eat shit and die a slow and painful death instead of fame and wealth. this world is fucked beyond belief, it's just wrong that subhuman bastard ass shits like him are allowed to live and breathe air.

Whoa, shit, that's news to me, dude. Logan Paul master journalist here to educate those damn slant-eyes about how killing yourself is totally not hip look at this dead body *goofy voice* make sure to like comment and subscribe for more videos of dead bodies next episode i'm going to give you a look at some industrial accidents KEEP ON DABBIN' BROS

Is laughing due to shock and discomfort within the vicinity of a corpse really the same as mocking it?

>attain popularity over a man's corpse
So everyone wants to see a corpse, but then pretend to be mad about someone supplying a corpse to be seen?

weeabo detected.

Don't try to play stupid. He went into the suicide forest, and - surprise - found a corpse. You think he wasn't prepared for this? If you were fooled by his acting you might actually be autistic.

It's just a fucking corpse, literally no one who is outraged over this shit knows the dead person. It's not like dead people can come back from the dead to give permission/rights to their body.

Why does it matter that he used a dead guy's body to get views? Doesn't the News do that all the time? And what about all the documentaries and movies of currently dead people. I don't understand how what he did is any different. Well his video didn't get any dislikes, so the people who watched it didn't care, I feel like he made it a bigger deal than it was, which was not at all, with all the disclaimers and talking about how bad suicide is in the video.

>I honestly wish someone murders that subhuman assbirth wannabe chad fuck. I can't stand human trash like him and if I had the power I would holocaust them all publicly.
>he deserves to eat shit and die a slow and painful death instead of fame and wealth. this world is fucked beyond belief, it's just wrong that subhuman bastard ass shits like him are allowed to live and breathe air.

Japan isn't trying to hide anything they are fully aware of their problem and more reputable journalists, Japanese and American, have covered this forest and suicide as a whole.

Stop pretending this wasn't some YT trying to make some epic ad bucks while wearing a zanny lime green hat.

BRO

It's not easy to find a corpse in that forest, it's pretty big and the Japanese government tries too hard to get any corpse and hide it from public eye or news coverage.

Do I have permission to make money off of your corpse when you inevitably kill yourself?

Obviously a lot of people aren't as desensitized as your average folk here, don't be autistic. But it's mostly do to how youtube supports these retards and tries to shutdown other youtubers that have been a larger staple of the community. At the end it's YouTube drama so who gives a shit?

Am I supposed to know who the fuck this is?

why does hotpockets keep deleting threads about this? Because it's youtube? How is Logan Paul's show different from an Amazon or Netflix show? His videos are well funded and edited like their shows.

This also I think there's a racism white dude flavour to this story.

Plus I think a lot of people are really tired of this guy and this is a pretty good opportunity to slam him down.
But like the bunch of leeches they are they'll probably invite him to the their 'podcasts' to 'talk' about the issue. Like H3H3 or Pewdiepie or something and act all buddy buddy for the Youtube bucks $$$

this. Fucking chink hanged himself in public like a block away from the parking lot-- who gives a shit honestly.

Yeah fuck reviewfaggot.
You don't see Joey bitching about ads.

he's an obnoxious guy who asked for subscribers in front of a dead body

I fucking hate the rock so fucking much.

It's the fact that youtube is trying to look trough it's fingers with this one while people have been demonetized for so much less. Youtube manually checked the video and let it stay up and pushed it into trending, and his apology video is taking number one place in trending now. Youtube is letting jews get away with shit that no other people get away with, and that's why people are mad.

Yes. The local newspaper obituary will do that anyway. Or if my death is interesting in any way, some other news people will. Or if I'm famous enough they'll make a movie about me and they'll make money too. The point is there's nothing wrong with making money off people's death and everyone already does that and it makes no sense to point fingers at this one instance.

this. so. much.

wow their single mothers suck at parenting

KEEP KEEP
KEEP DABBIN'
KEEP KEEP
KEEP DABBIN DABBIN

>caring about respect while making money
Plebbit

Also
>he actually demonetized the video
Reddit is the other way

please, no one fucking pays attention to what their kid does on the phone single or otherwise

>he had to remove the video himself
youtube.com/watch?v=wfFO9v7iatU&t=0s

>Youtube is letting jews get away with shit that no other people get away with, and that's why people are mad.

Your post was making sense up until that part. You're retarded, kys fucking gook.

Should've kept it monetized.

Is it kino?

Unironically I think this was a good idea. You shouldn't apologize also, keep your posture of "idgaf it's just a prank bro" and let people forget about it on the next month

The moment you start crying with "HURR DURR I'm sorry" you're losing

He did nothing wrong. Why would his video be demonetized.

>2017 Logan exploiting corpses for views
>2018 Logan kills someone for views
>2019 Jake kills Logan for views

POTTERY
BLACK MIRROR HAS ARRIVED!

betamales are angry that a chad in a silly hat is raising awareness for suicide so they vent their feelings of helplessness and frustration in typical internet-2-minutes-hate fashion.
he'll be added to the usual internet-2-minute-hate suspects, like chris brown for beating rihanna, tim allen for selling some cocaine that one time, jimmy saville for being a diddler, etc. etc.

standard fuck party

You know newspapers don't make money from obituaries, right?

>kill yourself because Chad got the qt you were mirin
>Chad uses your corp as a prop to his youtube channel and makes money out of your suicide
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I see people being all mad about suicide and shit but isn't the best way to spread awareness is to show how generally disgusting and evil it actually is? Someone thinking about blowing their brains might change their mind when they see an autopsy of a similar suicide.

So he's donating all the money the video made to the family of the suicide victim, right?

>being cucked even in the afterlife

IS THERE NO ESCAPE

People like us don't get dramatic deaths.

HOI

News and night talk shows exploit this shit 24/7

Yes they do what are you talking about.

Video was demonetized

for the uninitiated
youtube.com/watch?v=56Bc9UoxklQ

Kind of questionable, pictures of suicides are pretty common and people have long known that certain methods are gruesome, that wouldn't stop anyone who really wanted to die.

who gives a shit he still got a bazillion subscribers, he knows he's doing it for fame and ultimately cash

The average person, never mind autist, has seen far worse on the internet than a guy reacting to someones dead body. There are consequences to where you choose to have suicide and if you are in public you run the risk of this kind of thing happening. For example your family is fined if you jump in front of a train in Japan.

Violated YT guidelines but who tf cares about that so does everything. Using this as a reflection of YT practices is pretty stupid as well we all know its corrupt.

YOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

>suicide is evil

Golly gee you're retarded, what's evil is trying to force a suffering person to stick around. Life isn't magical or special, some people just get fucked by the luck of the draw and their best move is to end it. Especially in a world so bad that people like Logan Paul (clearly both retarded and a clinical psychopath) become """"successful""""".

literally logan Sup Forums

To begin with, it's retadedly disrespectful to be a tourist in a suicide forest at all, let alone go in there with a bunch of people and be loud, obnoxious, and giggly the whole time. LET ALONE the fact he was making a fucking vlog, blasted this corpse online, and profited off some jap's death. LET ALONE the fact that his apology is the most bragadocious, sociopathic shit I've ever read. LET ALONE his audience are primarily elementary schoolers, and he knows this. LET ALONE he tries to play this off as a PSA of some kind as if he's some sort of acredited documentarian begging kids to like, subscribe, and buy shit. LET ALONE that YouTube is letting this flagrant shit go unpunished while others get smacked for frivolous shit because he makes more dosh. It's just all fucking ridiculous and goes to show that the lack of any sort of quality filter on the internet has diluted entertainment to incredible shit, especially for children. Christ, I've been a teacher, I know this is the stuff kids are consuming DAILY. It's all they talk about.

A bald assertion isn't an argument. I've already refuted your representation based arguments. Give me something else.

>MSM shows picture of a dead syrian kid taken out of context and moved into a different position solely to create propaganda that plays on the emotions of people

The same people who heralded this as the most important image of the decade are outraged at some vlogger posting his genuine reaction to a dead body.

So this is the worst thing that liberals have ever seen, huh? They must have skipped all of those ISIS videos.

>I see people being all mad about suicide and shit but isn't the best way to spread awareness is to show how generally disgusting and evil it actually is?

No. News about suicide have direct correlation with suicide attempts. Every time some celebrity kill themselves and news can't avoid reporting it a train of suicidal people follow suit.

Have fun in Hell ;^)

what did he do?

There's no such thing as a suicide victim. Also that specific video was demonetized. And why would he give some random people some money for his video.

i think people are more mad about him posting it on the youtube for views you retards

Suicide is a fucking travesty. Can you imagine all the lost economic productivity as a result of someone killing themselves? Why not just sell yourself into slavery at point and increase someone's profit margins? Fucking selfish COWARDLY assholes.

>Every time some celebrity kill themselves and news can't avoid reporting it a train of suicidal people follow suit.
Good. And I mean that unironically.

'Suicide Forest' is an actual social construct. The question should be why does Japan even have such a thing.

We are talking about a forest that is open to the public. Logan broke no laws. If you wanna kill yourself do it at home.

I get why people dislike him but I actually genuinely fucking adore the Paul bros.
Not because of how cancerous they are, but that they know how to make money. I would be doing the exact same shit if it made me millions desu. Based.

epic

>Vlogger
>work consists on getting money by getting views and suscribers
>"WAAAAH HE'S GETTING VIEWERS!"
That's his fucking job
>"WAAAAH BUT HE'S DISRESPECTFUL"
Respect doesn't give you money

Hate the game, not the player

Who are these people who keep watching yt celebs? Redditors?

He didn't violate youtube's guidelines. They manually reviewed his video and said it was a ok.

>Sup Forums is unironically so beta that they're crying at Logan over filming a dead guy
LOGANG DON'T ACCEPT NO PUSSIES

A bald assertion isn't an argument. I've already refuted your representation based arguments. Give me something else.

This isn't your personal blog

I bet a lot of liberals' views on immigration could be shifted by showing them a few ISIS execution videos, or maybe that cartel video where they cut the dude's face off.

How is it not jewish nepotism?

The problem is that other people have been demonetized for things even less wrong.

gays are perfectly well adjusted people
love is love

Liberals live in sheltered spaces where the flow of information is tightly controlled.

I don’t see how it’s any different than pic related. An award-nominated documentary about a guy who filmed people jumping off of the Golden Gate Bridge

How many people actually watched the video? He treats the subject as sensitively as he's able. He prefaces it with messages about seeking treatment, explaining that suicide is never the answer, and states that the experience gravely affected him. When he approaches the body his tone becomes extremely somber, and he's visibly moved. 99% of the people in this thread are just mad because he acts like a fag in every other video, and assume that he's probably acting like a fag in this one despite not taking the time to check.

They don't usually wear silly hats and have a laugh. I am not saying the way mainstream media handles it isn't exploitation but there is a clear distinction in what is considered acceptable behavior in society. Not even saying handling the subject with silly hats is wrong either but you should avoid losing a grasp on what is and isn't acceptable behavior in normal society.

If you honest to god can't tell why most normal people find Paul's behavior as disturbing, you need to step back and re calibrate your perception of how society functions.