Mother!

Just watched this

Pure kino

I agree user what did you like about it?

why the virgin mary reference?

This movie made me anxious as hell

WHORE

and quit posting this

the movie is genuinely fucking bad

get off Sup Forums Jennifer Lawrence...you can't convince us to watch this trash

ITS THE WAY THE CAMERA WORK WAS DONE

ALWAYS FOLLOWING AS IF SOMETHING WAS AROUND THE CORNER, NEARLY ALL INTERACTIONS WERE CUT SHORT TO KEEP THE UNEASE GOING

DUDE BIBLE LMAO

I just hate jlaw too much, why did he cast her, fucking faggot, aronofsky was meant for greatness not cheap bible flicks

A bald assertion isn't an argument. I've already refuted your representation based arguments. Give me something else.

>Pure
>Lawrence

wasn't he funcking her?

>aronofsky was meant for greatness not cheap bible flicks
lmao user pls

also he casted her because they were or are, fucking, no more no less- this alone should indicate to you that he's the typical hack, but you're too pleb to know better i guess

seems like you're the pleb to me

>FIRST LOOP IS RACHEL WEISZ, HIS EXWIFE
>SECOND LOOP IS JLAW, HIS THEN GF
>THIRD LOOP IS HIS NEW PIECE

TOTAL MISOGYSHITLORDERY

it would, to someone who thinks the edgy little faggot who directed this pile of shit was "meant for greatness" lol

>Mudder wuz Kino guys!

I thought that it was pretty terrible tbqh w/u famb. I just watched it a few days ago.

Symbolism and metaphors are nice when they're not so retardedly obvious. What exactly was mother supposed to be anyway? At first, she appears to be mother nature but then she becomes Mary by the end. That whole hodgepodge of shit that happens towards the end when Anton Chigurh becomes famous was so poorly executed.

"I dunno, I dunno. Just throw a bunch of shit in. Like have a bunch of wars and shit. People killing each other. Random execution. I dunno." -Jewish director

There was the shameful Lynch ripoff with the heart slowly turning black. What the fuck was she even drinking before she got pregnant? DUDE THE BIBLE LMAO. Why is a kike even making a movie about the Bible? Pure shit all around.

watch the sacred killing of a deer

the guy who directed Black Swan, The Wrestler and The Fountain was meant for greatness, you pleb

same
i was cry in cinema and before slepeeng fo the few days after

bibble

>watch the sacred killing of a deer
that movie title too long for you to get it right bud?

>says everything was obvious
>still didn't get the point of the wars "and shit"
I mean it really was obvious, use your fucking brain mongrel

of those, only The Fountain was any good, and it sure as fuck wasn't some masterpiece like you're jerking yourself over, dumbass the funniest shit about that is the soundtrack being the best part

One of my friends tried to convince me into seeing this with him. He succeeded; I said yes, let's go see it as soon as possible. Then he just forgot about it for some reason and stopped talking to me for some reason. Don't really know what went wrong there, but suffice to say I don't care about spoilers anymore. Just go ahead and give me a summary of film's plot.

I thought it was great, felt like watching a nightmare.

you don't even understand what "meant for greatness" means, is english not your first language pleb?

nah, i have a clear understanding of what it means, which is how i know how fuckin retarded you are to believe it
>can't refute shit
>still crying about babbys first director not meeting his potential
go play with yourself to requiem on loop or some shit faggot you could too haha

The subtext needs a text to work. This film doesn't have it.

watch the sacred killing of a deer